BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Titanomachy

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that it would be obvious, but if it is not, PM me AFTER THE GAME IS OVER, and I will explain my reasoning. However, with the current state of the lynch, it seems that I have the deciding vote, so I'll let peace and AG decide who I am going to vote for. You have approximately 20 minutes to convince me not to vote for you peace and AG, you'd better start talking because if I don't hear a convincing argument from anyone, I will leave it a tie lynch and you will both suffer the same fate.

1) Polly Migo [DEAD] - God

2) GMaster479 - voting for peace

3) Framm 18 [DEAD] - God

4) JarZe - voting for peace

5) golfjunkie - voting for undecided

6) akaslickster - voting for actressgirl

7) kody - God- voting for actressgirl

8) jeffery12109 [DEAD] - Titan

9) peace*out - voting for actressgirl

10) onetruth - voting for peace

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45 - voting for actressgirl

15) MollyMae - Titan - voting for harvey

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl - voting for peace

Edited by golfjunkie

My thoughts on this:

GJ: I think that we're on the same team. correct me if im wrong, and no, im not making this up. I think that we are. One reason is that you voted for GM. I think that anyone who reads in between the lines can tell that GM and I aren't on the same team. GM, correct me if i'm wrong, but you haven't so far, and i doubt you will now.

I'm 99% sure that AG and I aren't on the same team. therefore, GM and AG are on the same team. I depends whether you want to get rid of that team, or just GM. Whatever goes, but with most people, it's the former.

For these reasons, I think your on my team. I may be wrong but i doubt it.

Is there anything else you want to know?

You may regret that, GM, more likely I am going to regret it, although there was nothing else I could do. You may have been able to have your cake, and have eaten it too, now that may be lost, I guess we will see what happens with the night post.

Edited by golfjunkie

2) GMaster479 - voting for peace

3) Framm 18 [DEAD] - God

4) JarZe - voting for peace

5) golfjunkie - voting for undecided

6) akaslickster - voting for actressgirl

7) kody - God- voting for actressgirl

9) peace*out - voting for actressgirl

10) onetruth - voting for peace

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45 - voting for actressgirl

15) MollyMae - Titan - voting for harvey

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl - voting for peace

K, looks like a tie lynch. Day post will be delayed for an hour or so though cause I'm just about to have dinner.

@peace: No chance that I know of.

:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: that's not a good sign :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Edit: adding the next part:

K, looks like a tie lynch. Day post will be delayed for an hour or so though cause I'm just about to have dinner.

dinner vs. (maybe) killing people...I know what i would choose, but maybe your stomach can't wait that long...

*crosses fingers*

Edited by peace*out

sorry if that came across as harsh, wasn't meant to be that way :unsure:

don't worry, it wasn't. I was just trying to say that i was just wondering...I wasn't trying to be harsh either. That's why i use the :P face a lot, because it shows humor. thats something that you can't do often on the internet... :(

Day 6: Conflict

Peace*out and actressgirl fought hand-to-hand until the day’s end. They were fighting over the day’s plea for Dionysus. Clotho appeared out of the sky to settle the dispute.

“Ladies, you cannot both recruit Dionysus,” she said. “If you cannot come to an agreement, then he will join neither of your teams!”

Clotho flew away, disappointed that the two could not resolve their differences. Peace*out and actressgirl looked at each other, then pushed each other away. Neither one got what they wanted, and they hated each other for it. Just then, a second Sister of Fate descended from the sky.

“I am giving you the chance to make up for your mistakes,” Lahkesis told them. “You will not die this day, but I want you to take the night to reflect on your actions”

Peace*out and actressgirl were made weak and powerless. They could not even raise their arms to fight anymore. They fell apart and retreated, praying to survive the night

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18 [DEAD] - God

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody - God

9) peace*out - God

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae - Titan

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl - Titan

Sorry for the late post, but it's up now. Night 7 starts now.