BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Titanomachy

Kronos can only be killed by Zeus or Zeus' successor, meaning he can't be killed by a lynch. If Kronos is lynched and Atropos shows up, then he'll become powerless the next night as if only Lahkesis showed up. (This means no guesses or attack for him and he'll also be outed as Kronos obviously because Atropos showed up and he didn't die)

By the way, the Day ends in about an hour.

Edited by Artificial I

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Slick I was a bit suspicious. But I needed to say things to hear things. Framm has said his part and I now believe that he is definitely an Olympian. I think Molly Mae is a Titan. Either way someone is going and I really couldn't care less. I kinda sorted hinted at my faction already, even more so depending on who knows what. I'll keep my vote the same

Kody, you might have just gotten lucky ;)

In that case, change your vote to MollyMae and then you will be killing two birds with one stone.

And why are there some people who have still not voted. Less then an hour to go.

ok - back on the comp...

Molly - did you just say you were Kronos? I have my suspicions too, and your one of them, but did you just plain out say that you were Kronos?

GM - where did you hint at your faction? i saw you say that you think you and Zeus are on the same team...are you saying your an olympian?

Kody - im taking off my vote for now, but not being able to provide something usefull still has you on my need more info/suspicous list. your saved for now, but next lynch you may be back on - your still on the list so why not say somthing? follow slicks advice. we DO pick on the newbies - its one of the ways to show them the game at its best by having them be alone on the other side. usually, if your a goodie, talk about what youve done. if yoru a baddie, pretend. you can lie. but because this game is no goodies vs. baddies, you have to rethink your stratagy.

ill post my vote in the next post.

1)1) Polly Migo [DEAD] - God

2) GMaster479 - voting for Framm18

3) Framm 18 - Voting for MollyMae

4) JarZe - Voting for actressgirl

5) golfjunkie - voting for kody

6) akaslickster-voting for Gmaster

7) kody - voting for Framm18

8) jeffery12109 [DEAD] - Titan

9) peace*out - Voting for MollyMae

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae - voting for Framm18

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

edit: fixing colors

Edited by peace*out

GM - where did you hint at your faction? i saw you say that you think you and Zeus are on the same team...are you saying your an olympian?

Well yeah that was the hint. I'm not on his team as of yet but I kind of could be. Sorry my mythology got a bit messed up there. 10 minutes left A.I?

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45 - Voting for MollyMae

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

I might as well...

10) onetruth - voting for kody

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

My vote got lost along the way.

and AI - so are you saying that if we lynch kronos, then we just may get him a recruit without us doing ANYTHING to him?

There's only a 2 out of 3 chance of him getting a recruit, and instead of dying, he'll become weakened and powerless for one night, making him easier to kill for that one night.

And since there's so much activity right now, I will wait to count the votes until everyone who's been voting is locked in.

Edited by Artificial I

wait - a 2/3 chance of krones GETTING a recruit?

As in recruiting an independent, which is the same chance every player gets at recruiting an independent since it is the likelihood that Clotho will appear at the lynch.

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

re-added harveys vote

I don't know if I made this clear at the start, but the same pair of sisters cannot appear more than twice in a row, but they can appear twice in a row, meaning that all 3 possibilities have an equal chance of occurring today.

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

re-added harveys vote

Alright, this is the final vote tally. I will make the day post once I hear back from some people in an hour or so.

Day 3: Calm Before the Storm

Dusk descended upon the land as Day 3 came to an end. Framm and Molly Mae approached each other.

“Long day,” they each said to each other. They sat and waited for the Sisters to show themselves. First Clotho appeared, and Framm quickly spoke up.

“I want Aphrodite!” he shouted, but Clotho looked down at him. “I’m sorry my dear,” she said, “Aphrodite has already moved on to another existence.”

Disenchanted, Framm sat back down as Molly stood up.

“The Titans need the Earth-Mother, send us Gaia!” she said. Clotho flew to the earth and sewed her thread into the soil. She then pulled with all her strength and out of the ground rose Gaia.

“I will join your side, Molly,” said Gaia, and she crossed the battlefield to meet with the other Titans.

“Now for your punishments!” said a voice from the sky. Framm and Molly looked, but they did not see Atropos, instead they saw Lahkesis.

“You two will not die this day, but I have measured your threads, and I have not given either of you much longer in this world. You will both remain weakened and powerless for the night. Trust in your allies to protect you.”

With these last words, Clotho and Lahkesis left and Framm and Molly parted ways. A dark foreboding fog descended on the rest of the battlefield, and many of the players felt chills down their spines, as they felt that this would be a dangerous night to be alive.

1) Polly Migo [DEAD] - God

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18 - God

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae - Titan

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Night 4 starts now, so start sending in your actions. If everyone sends them in early then I might be able to make the night post earlier.

Edited by Artificial I

Night 4: Determination

Hephaestus hung his head in shame; nothing he did had worked thus far. He prepared his tools and forged the strongest, toughest item that has ever been seen by any god. After he was finished, he quickly forged a silver box to hide it in, and wrote a note in an ink only the intended recipient of this item could read. He gave these to Hermes and whispered in his ear who he wanted this delivered to. He knew the god he sent this to could not give this one up.

--

Atlas made holes in the ground as he scoured the battlefield. Everyone was looking to attack Framm tonight, but no one seemed to be within reach. Just then, Atlas cam across another target he deemed worthy of his attention.

“Kody!” he bellowed, “You die by my hand tonight!” Atlas lunged at kody and with his mighty arms, pummelled him into the ground. Atlas was relentless. Rage flowed through him, his fists causing fissures the propagate in the mountainside. He didn’t stop punching even after he was sure kody had expired. After tiring himself out, Atlas got up and started to walk away. As he was leaving however, he heard laughing coming from the hole where he left kody.

“Ha ha ha!” laughed kody. “You’ll have to try harder than that!” And with this retort, kody leapt out of the ground and out of sight.

post-6055-1273192814264.jpg

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18 - God

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae - Titan

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Day 4 begins now and ends in roughly 24 hours. I'll give a more definite deadline once I know when I'll be available tomorrow evening.

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18 - God- Voting for Slick

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae - Titan

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Want to see if you are on my side or MollyMae's.

Based on what happened last lynch, I am fairly certain JarZe is also a titan.

2) GMaster479

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

9) peace*out - Voting for twin_bro

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae - Titan

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

haven't heard from you yet

2) GMaster479

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae - Titan - voting for Framm 18

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Let's try Framm again.

Golfjunkie--I know who you are. I'm not the one you tried to bargain with, but I think you should vote with us.

Slick--I haven't a clue who you are, but Framm's obviously out to get you. You, too, should vote with us.

Last, I have a free-floating Titan around somewhere. I don't know who you are, but you should vote with us. Our numbers alone might give us this victory. I don't want to kill you unintentionally.

Edited by Molly Mae

Based on what happened last lynch, I am fairly certain JarZe is also a titan.

Well I'm not, and by the looks of it you just wanna get rid of me. Are you giving some advice to get me killed?

I do have my eyes on slick too, but I'm not sure, if you think I'm on your side, give me something about Slick that I don't know and I might switch to get rid of him.

2) GMaster479

4) JarZe - Voting for Framm 18

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae - Titan - voting for Framm 18

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

I really don't know what to make of last night's kill, save? Fail? Anybody has any info on that? :huh: