BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Titanomachy

Day 2: Silence

All was quiet on Day 2 of the Great Battle. Polly Migo and jeffery huddled together as they awaited their fate. Just then two Sisters of Fate descended from the sky and landed right in front of them.

“I have measured the threads of your lives,” proclaimed Lahkesis.

“And I will cut them.” continued Atropos. “Any last requests?”

Polly Migo and jeffery said nothing.

“So be it,” said Lahkesis, as she drew two long pieces of thread from under her cloak. She stretched them out long in front of her as Atropos drew her abhorred shears from under her cloak. With a quick snip, Atropos cut both threads, effectively ending the lives of Polly Migo and jeffery. The two silent players instantly collapsed to the ground, and remained silent forever more.

--

As this sacrifice was happening, seemingly from beyond the grave, Light of Hyperion was cast on space 14 revealing the location of kody to all.

post-6055-12729037253901.jpg

1) Polly Migo [DEAD] - God

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

8) jeffery12109 [DEAD] - Titan

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Hopefully now the game will be a little bit more lively. Night 3 begins now and ends in approximately 24 hours. I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning so if there's a short delay in the night post it's because of that.

Edited by Artificial I

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody voting for jarze

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

We only do lynch votes during the Day part of each cycle. Right now it's Night 3 so everyone sends me their actions through PMs. After the night is over and its Day 4, then you can make your votes.

Night 3: Grudge Matches

After 2 nights of having no fruit for his labour, Hephaestus spent the night outdoing all of his previous work to create his signature sword, made out of the infamous smintarion iron.

"If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself," he muttered under his breath, as he slunk away into the night searching for his target.

--

Oceanus rose up out of the water again and set his sights on musicluvr. He summoned a huge pillar of water which spun around and solidified into an enormous icicle nearly a mile in length. He hurled the icicle across the ocean and pierced musicluvr in the back. She didn’t stand a chance.

--

Meanwhile, Atlas shook the earth as he chased peace*out. His massive arms swung at her as she dodged every blow.

“You seem distracted Atlas.” taunted peace. “You’ll have to try harder than that!” She yelled back as she fled the scene, escaping Atlas’ grip yet again.

--

“This battle has gone on long enough!” yelled Zeus as he surveyed the battle field. He unsheathed his sword yet again and prepared to attack Gmaster.

“Not so fast, Zeus!” Shouted Kronos. “I knew you would be up to no good tonight!” as he yelled these words, Zeus could feel the grip on his sword loosening. He could no longer raise his blade, and his target took this opportunity to escape.

--

After intervening, Kronos turned around and set his sights on his own target, Framm. Framm saw Kronos as he raised his scythe above his head and was able to dodge to the side as the immense blade came crashing down. The two men battled all night until the break of dawn.

Exhausted, Kronos said to Framm, “we will have to save this grudge match for a later night,” and he turned around and left. Framm, feeling that he got extremely lucky tonight, retreated as well, in hopes to best his opponent tomorrow night.

post-6055-1273008266663.jpg

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Sorry about the late post folks. Turns out I was busier today than I originally expected. Anyways, Day 3 starts now and will end at 5:00 pm EST tomorrow.

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18 - Voting for JarZe

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

I want to hear what you have to say. Kronos thanks for not killing me last night. :thumbsup:

2) GMaster479

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie - voting for kody

6) akaslickster

7) kody

9) peace*out - voting for kody

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

added peace*outs vote

I want some info today, so speak up kody!

2) GMaster479 - voting for Framm18

4) JarZe

6) akaslickster

7) kody

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Why have you gone after JarZe two nights in a row Framm? Also Zeus needs to stop going after me. It'd really help his cause :dry:

[Why have you gone after JarZe two nights in a row Framm? Also Zeus needs to stop going after me. It'd really help his cause :dry:

Because I want to get some information. I can understand no one wanting to say anything for the first lynch, and then there was absolute no information given in the second lynch (since everyone understandable voted off inactivity), so I just want to hear what he has to say.

Also, if you are saying you are on Zeus' side, why are you voting for me, after the events of last night?

Because I want to get some information. I can understand no one wanting to say anything for the first lynch, and then there was absolute no information given in the second lynch (since everyone understandable voted off inactivity), so I just want to hear what he has to say.

Also, if you are saying you are on Zeus' side, why are you voting for me, after the events of last night?

Yeah Kronos attacked you last night, but hey Kronos might just be attacking the suspicious guy not targeting inactivity. I just kind of wanted to see what information you had that made him attack you and what information you have in thinking JarZe is a Titan, quite possibly Kronos. That was really why I voted for you. If you are who I think you are, then what do you have against JarZe that should make you vote for him?

Yeah Kronos attacked you last night, but hey Kronos might just be attacking the suspicious guy not targeting inactivity. I just kind of wanted to see what information you had that made him attack you and what information you have in thinking JarZe is a Titan, quite possibly Kronos. That was really why I voted for you. If you are who I think you are, then what do you have against JarZe that should make you vote for him?

Like I said before, I have no clue as to who JarZe is.

Either Kronos attacked me, because JarZe is a known Titan (has BTSC), and thinks that I have information that can hinder them, or I have somehow outted my role.

4) JarZe

6) akaslickster

7) kody

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae - voting for kody

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

What's your story, kody?

:( hey please dont vote for me. :(

Kody, I'll be honest and say you need to give more than that. Try and hint at your role. Usually newer people are targets at first. You need to learn how to say who they are and what they've done while not really saying who they are or what they've done. We want to hear why we should keep you. Are you an independent? If I am a Titan or Olympian do I want to recruit you? What?

EDIT: Underlined important part and changed wording

Edited by Gmaster479

Like I said before, I have no clue as to who JarZe is.

Either Kronos attacked me, because JarZe is a known Titan (has BTSC), and thinks that I have information that can hinder them, or I have somehow outted my role.

Well let's hear what JarZe has to say and then I'll determine from there where my vote goes

Well for starters I'm not a "known Titan", I actually don't know if you have information or not... I can say that I have acted the last couple of nights, but I'm willing play along and answer some of your questions if you are a bit more specific.

My vote goes totally random... I just wanna get some info cause I'm pretty lost here.

4) JarZe - Voting for actressgirl

6) akaslickster

7) kody

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Well for starters I'm not a "known Titan", I actually don't know if you have information or not... I can say that I have acted the last couple of nights, but I'm willing play along and answer some of your questions if you are a bit more specific.

My vote goes totally random... I just wanna get some info cause I'm pretty lost here.

6) akaslickster

7) kody - Voting for JarZe

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

6) akaslickster

7) kody - Voting for JarZe

10) onetruth - voting for kody

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music [DEAD]

14) harvey45

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Sorry kody...I am not bandwagonning. I just think that you're not on my team. :(