12) twin_bro - voting for music

13) Music - voting for Polly Migo

14) harvey45 - voting for Phaze

15) MollyMae - voting for onetruth

16) Phaze - voting for onetruth

17) actressgirl

Totally random, really don't have much to go on

What is with BD and its lag today?

That's 2 multiple posters in the same topic, and even I almost double-posted a couple times.

Edited by harvey45

I just noticed that number 6, akaslickster was deleted from a the roster a while back before he got a chance to vote.

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479 - voting for onetruth

3) Framm 18 - Voting for Phaze

4) JarZe - voting for peace*out

5) golfjunkie - voting for twin_bro

6) akaslickster

7) kody

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out - voting for Phaze

10) onetruth - voting for MollyMae

11) Beej - Voting for Phaze

17) actressgirl

I just noticed that number 6, akaslickster was deleted from a the roster a while back before he got a chance to vote.

Good spot, A.I. I don't know how I didn't notice that.

I think that I want to keep Phaze around. So therefore I need to do something

GM, not really sure about the train of thought here. Maybe you can give the rest of us a clue as to why you want to keep Phaze around when he has been nothing but suspicious on the forum today.

Also, what do you hope to accomplish with the vote for onetruth? Maybe you didn't see this post...

By the way everyone, I've decided that if there's a tie in the lynch vote, then both players will have the same fate...

1) Polly Migo

5) golfjunkie - voting for Phaze

6) akaslickster

7) kody

8) jeffery12109

17) actressgirl

Until someone can convince me otherwise I'm voting for Phaze. I don't want to see a double lynch on D1 with no information

GM, not really sure about the train of thought here. Maybe you can give the rest of us a clue as to why you want to keep Phaze around when he has been nothing but suspicious on the forum today.

Also, what do you hope to accomplish with the vote for onetruth? Maybe you didn't see this post...

By the way everyone, I've decided that if there's a tie in the lynch vote, then both players will have the same fate...

1) Polly Migo

6) akaslickster

7) kody

8) jeffery12109

17) actressgirl

Until someone can convince me otherwise I'm voting for Phaze. I don't want to see a double lynch on D1 with no information

1) Polly Migo

6) akaslickster

7) kody

8) jeffery12109

17) actressgirl

Until someone can convince me otherwise I'm voting for Phaze. I don't want to see a double lynch on D1 with no information!

1) Polly Migo

6) akaslickster

7) kody

8) jeffery12109

17) actressgirl

Until someone can convince me otherwise I'm voting for Phaze. I don't want to see a double lynch on D1 with no information!

Well, I haven't figured out the code but Phaze might be on my team if I am reading this right. I might be way off and I kinda hope I am. I'm not going to try and tie it up. Oh well. Bye Phaze

Day 1: Laying Low

Phaze stood tall above the water, but he suspected that the end was near. As dusk fell across the land, the Sisters of Fate approached Phaze to decide his fate. Clotho, the youngest sister was the first to appear.

“Due to your dedication to this battle, I will grant you the chance to gain a replacement so that the Titans may still rise as victors,” proclaimed Clotho.

“In that case,” replied Phaze. “Capture Typhon for me. His unbridled fury will surely lead the Titans to victory!”

With these words, Clotho wove a large strand of thread into an immense net. She flew over the battlefield to find Typhon skulking around. Throwing the net over him, Typhon became trapped. He tried tearing through the threaded net, but it was imbued with magical strength. Typhon eventually conceded to Clotho’s demands, and left the scene to join Kronos and his Titans.

“I can rest easy now, knowing that my brothers will be protected,” said Phaze to himself, but just as he said this, Atropos emerged from behind him and pressed her abhorred shears to his neck.

“For your foolish attempts at tricking people with your clever code, and your refusal to lay low, I condemn you to spend the rest of your days in the underworld.”

Atropos raised her shears and, with a swift motion, sliced Phaze into pieces.

“I love my job.” She said to herself, as she anxiously awaited to see if she would be called upon again tomorrow.

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej

12) twin_bro

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Well, Day 1 is over, and Phaze was lynched, but Typhon is a Titan now. Night 2 begins right now, and I'd like to have everyone's actions including movement in by midnight tomorrow EST. This gives you 23.5 hours.

Suspect BJ Zeus

Suspect onetruth Pysidon (on 14)

Love it. Way to try and take people with you (seriously, I probably would do the same). Perhaps GM can tell us where your suspicions come from.

Peace,

Melee attacks hit adjacent or the currently occupied square.

re-reading the rules: what's melee?

Melee is when you attack with a handheld weapon, like a sword or club. That is why melee attacks have such short range. On the other hand, ranged weapons can be fired further, but usually with less accuracy than melee unless someone is very skilled with them.

I'm not saying I'm anything peace. I thought that peace was on my side, but now I obviously was proven right or wrong based on the night post. If you guys think I am smart enough to figure out phaze's posts, then I guess you could assume that ;)

Ok...i was just wondering. I'd love to be on your side, i just want to know which side that would be... ;)

I'm going to have to postpone the night post till about 2 or 3 pm EST tomorrow (so about 14ish hours). Send me your night actions if you haven't already.

Edited by Artificial I

Sorry for the late post guys, but here it is.

Night 2: First Casualty

Remembering the wonderful time they had last night, Aphrodite visited peace*out again. This time, peace*out enjoyed herself so much that she opened up to Aphrodite. She even told her her real name.

--

Frustrated that Zeus had decided to not attack the first night, Hephaestus set up his tools again and went to work forging a weapon for Artemis. He sent her a new bow, along with this letter.

Dear Artemis,

I know you can shoot your bow at some with key accuracy, but not at everyone else. Thus, I send to you this arrow of the very rare lodesmentil, the substance the great temples are made of. It is guaranteed to hit any target you are remotely aiming at, for within the next few hours. Be cautious, though, and aim wisely. Good luck to you.

-Hephaestus

As Hermes left with the weapon, Hephaestus silently prayed to himself that Artemis would not misfire tonight. However, he would again be disappointed.

--

Zeus patrolled the battlefield and found his target within sight. Zeus approached Gmaster face to face.

“It’s time for you to die at my hand, Gmaster.” Zeus said, as he drew his sword. The two men met head on and battled all throughout the night, until both men became too fatigued to even lift their blades.

“It seems you failed to best me Zeus!” said Gmaster as he retreated out of sight.

Zeus, disappointed, was not disenchanted, and vowed to make up for this loss another day.

--

Away from where Zeus was fighting, Oceanus rose up out of the water and prepared himself for attack. Off in the distance, he could see xBeej, still on his guard after surviving his attack from Typhon the night before. Oceanus summoned a huge wall of water from beneath him and launched it at xBeej. The massive tidal wave was enormous enough to drown even the largest of beasts. xBeej struggled against the waves, but he wasn’t strong enough. After seeing xBeej’s body drenched on the ground, Oceanus said a quick prayer for his soul and receded back into the water, not be heard from for the rest of the night.

post-6055-12728230241599.jpg

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) kody

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej [DEAD]

12) twin_bro

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze [DEAD] - Titan

17) actressgirl

Our roster is one fewer now. Day 2 starts immediately and will end at 2 pm EST tomorrow, which is in just over 24 hours.

Edited by Artificial I