BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Titanomachy

Codes are perfectly acceptable as long as everything's written in the thread. You're not allowed to message each other outside of the game with the cypher or anything like that, unless you have BTSC privileges.

I don't wanna be rude or ruin the party for you, but IMHO codes could become a form of unauthorized BTSC within the forum, even with people that don't have the permission to communicate. I think this was an issue in an ancient game... But it's the host's call I guess :shrug:

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are still 4 players who haven`t gotten back to me with their actions yet. Our options are to delay the night post until morning or force these people to do nothing tonight.

There are still 4 players who haven`t gotten back to me with their actions yet. Our options are to delay the night post until morning or force these people to do nothing tonight.

If you got their confirmation PM you should wait for them, maybe it's a timezone issue...

If not then you can just make them do nothing I guess...

If you got their confirmation PM you should wait for them, maybe it's a timezone issue...

If not then you can just make them do nothing I guess...

I agree. Wait for confirmed people until either they send in or until next morning - those who haven't confirmed, force them to do nothing if there are no others who have sent in confirmations without actions.

In future posts, set an exact time when people will be forced into inactivity to avoid this.

Edit - sending a question to whoever is Zeus:

Are you angry right now?

If so, please calm down. We are having the thunderstorm of all heck out here.

Edited by harvey45

Alright, only 3 people didn't respond tonight, but I am moving ahead anyways. Night post in about half an hour. By the way, does anyone know the best way to find backup players in case someone else needs to take over a role?

Alright, only 3 people didn't respond tonight, but I am moving ahead anyways. Night post in about half an hour. By the way, does anyone know the best way to find backup players in case someone else needs to take over a role?

You can put an ad in your sig. Other than that we'll just need to ask mafia players and such...thumbsup.gif

Night 1: Close Calls

As night fell, Aphrodite became lonely and decided she would visit peace*out. They spent all night together, and peace*out enjoyed herself so much that she forgot to take any other actions for the night.

--

As the other warriors prepared themselves for the dawn of battle. Hephaestus stole himself to a place of seclusion and forged there one of his best weapons ever. He gave this to Hermes the messenger, with a note to deliver as well:

Dear Zeus,

I have forged this lightning bow of nighthelm steel for you to bare tonight. I have enhanced it so it is impossible to miss a fatal shot, as long as you are aiming in the right direction. However, all enchantments I have worked into it will corrode away by the morning, and will be just as strong and accurate as any other weapon by then. May it bring about a speedy resolution to this dreadful war

-Hephaestus

Hermes, delivered the bow to Zeus, but Zeus turned it down saying that he did not desire any bloodshed on this first night.

--

Typhon on the other hand desired nothing but chaos, and had nothing but killing on his mind. Typhon saw his target in sight, xBeej, who was spending his night under cover that he thought would protect him. Silent like a snake, Typhon slithered beneath the leaves, anxious for his first meal of battle. It wasn’t until Typhon raised his head to strike that xBeej realized he was in danger. He deftly jumped to the side as Typhon struck. He missed, but he was not defeated yet! Typhon whipped his tail, knocking xBeej to the ground, then closed in for the kill. But just when xBeej thought it was all over, the groung started to shake around him. He started sinking into the ground as land around him became flooded.

“Thank Gaia!” xBeej proclaimed as he was extracted out of the range of Typhon.

Typhon however was so furious that his prey had eluded him, that he became enraged and vowed to himself that he would sate his hunger the following night.

--

After hearing the battle that just occurred, Hyperion rose up into the sky and cast his light on space number 12, however no one was there to be seen.

-----------------------------------------

Night 1 has ended and Day 1 is beginning. No one was killed but there was a close call. Day 1 will end at midnight tomorrow EST, so you have 22.5 hours to get your votes in. Remember to use different colours when voting for different players so that it's easier to keep track of. Below is also the updated map for the next night.

post-6055-12726059243781.jpg

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) slick

7) abhisk

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej

12) twin_bro

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze

17) actressgirl

Edited by Artificial I

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18 - Votes for Phaze

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) slick

7) abhisk

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) Beej

12) twin_bro

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze

17) actressgirl

Not really sure how to go about this, but here is my vote.

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) slick

7) abhisk

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out

10) onetruth - voting for MolleyMae

11) Beej

12) twin_bro

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze

17) actressgirl

Totally random..

@slick...haha...yes, I feel a vote for phaze coming on, especially if he tries to claim any combination of roles/factions ;)

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie - voting for twin_bro

7) abhisk

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out

11) Beej

12) twin_bro

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze

17) actressgirl

random

just wondering...is there any goodies vs. baddies thing?

It's not really a goodies vs. baddies this time around, but for the sake of the BTSC forums, Titans are in the Baddies forum and Olympians are in the Goodies forum.

Sweet...I've never used the multiquotes...took me a couple tries to get it. The things that amaze me...wow.

Edit:fixed quote

Edited by onetruth

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

4) JarZe

7) abhisk

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out

11) Beej

12) twin_bro

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

16) Phaze - voting for onetruth

17) actressgirl

You seem to be active at the moment

May change vote later today if you can tell me what terrain you are on, normal, forest, water or other

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479 - voting for twin_bro

4) JarZe

7) abhisk

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out

11) Beej

12) twin_bro

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

17) actressgirl

Trying to get more ppl to get on here and talk.

You seem to be active at the moment

May change vote later today if you can tell me what terrain you are on, normal, forest, water or other

Ahh...voting for activity instead of inactivity. Interesing. Yes, I will tell you what terrain I am on, the number, my role, my secret ability, and my social security number. :P

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479 - voting for twin_bro

4) JarZe

7) abhisk

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out

11) Beej

12) twin_bro - voting for music

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) MollyMae

17) actressgirl

random vote

Ahh...voting for activity instead of inactivity. Interesing. Yes, I will tell you what terrain I am on, the number, my role, my secret ability, and my social security number. :P

Just the terrain please, or I don't move my vote. It is not like I am asking you your faction which has the potential to get 1/3 of the vote or anything. What is it land, forest, water or other? Please also note that your truthfulness may either already be known or verified tonight.

Edit: your hesitancy suggest you are somewhere suspicious

Edited by phaze

By the way everyone, I've decided that if there's a tie in the lynch vote, then both players will have the same fate depending on which sisters show up. However, if Clotho appears and both players get a plea, and they're on opposite teams and they plea for the same indy, then that indy stays independent and doesn't go to anyone.