BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

A guy goes up to this girl in a bar and says, "Would you like to dance?"

The girl says, "I don't like this song, but even if I did,I wouldn't dance with you."

The guy says, "I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants."

9 answers to this question

A blind man walks into a store with his seeing eye dog.

All of a sudden, he picks up the leash and begins swinging the dog over his head.

The manager runs up to the man and asks, "What are you doing?!!"

The blind man replies,

"Just looking around."

two guys are in a bar by a cliff. one say i can jump off that cliff and float back up with my coat. the other said if you do it i will. so he jumps off and floats up with his coat. the second one trys and he dies. so the guy walks back in and the bartender said " hey superman you killed another on i see"

A guy walks up to a girl in a bar and asks if he can sit next to her. "NO I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU!" she screams. The entire bar is quiet for a few seconds while he slinks off to a far table. A little later, the girl walks up to him. "I'm sorry about before. I'm writing a psychology paper on how poeple react in embarrasing situations and needed a live example. What do you say to me making it up to you with a drink?" The guy stands up quickly and screams, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN TWO HUNDRED BUCKS?"