BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Titanomachy Mafia Signups

Been a while since I've been on this site, but I've taken my old game out of the attic and am giving it a second chance to take off. This game has two factions, the Titans and the Olympians. There are 6 players are on each team, and 5 independent players. The entirety of the rules are still outlined in my old thread from about a year ago titled "Titanomachy." Here's a list of the characters that can be played though.

Titans

Kronos - The youngest son of Ouranos, and king of the Titans. He is haunted by a prophecy stating that he will be overthrown at the hands of his own son.

Atlas - A fierce warrior, and strongest of the Titans. Perhaps one day condemned to hold up the heavens for all eternity, but today, he fights alongside his uncle Kronos in order to quell the rebellious Olympians.

Prometheus - A wily and intelligent Titan, whose name literally means “forethought.” He fights alongside his brother Atlas in this Great War.

Oceanus - A very powerful Titan who rules over the entire Ocean.

Hyperion - Dubbed as the Titan of watchfulness and wisdom, he is the father of the sun god Helios.

Mnemosyne - This Titaness is the personification of memory and language. She can confuse her opponent’s and make them forget their allegiance for the day.

Olympians

Zeus - The youngest son of Kronos, and father of Olympus. He is filled with rage about the atrocities performed by his father against his brethren.

Poseidon - God of the sea and ruler of horses, Poseidon will fight alongside his brothers until the bitter end.

Hades - God of the underworld, Hades can harness the power of the souls of his deceased enemies. Getting stronger with each kill, Hades is a force to be reckoned with.

Hephaestus - God of technology and blacksmiths, Hephaestus is the only being capable of forging weapons powerful enough for the gods.

Artemis - The chaste daughter of Zeus, Artemis is the goddess of forests and of the hunt. She shoots her arrows with such deadly skill that Gods and Titans fear her alike.

Hera - The older sister and wife of Zeus, she would do anything for her fellow gods. Although she can be jealous at times, she always has the priorities of a mother at heart.

Independents

Gaia - Mother Earth. She is mother to the Titans and grandmother to the Olympians. Unsure of who to aid in this struggle, she remains independent for the time being.

Rhea - Wife of Kronos and mother to Zeus, she is torn between her love for the two. She’s betrayed Kronos once before, but does she have the heart to do it again?

Dionysus - The god of wine and merry-making, Dionysus was a late arrival among the gods. Not born of Titans, he was of foreign origins. He considers himself a friend to everyone, but has secrets that no one should underestimate.

Typhon - Not a Titan, Typhon is instead the father of monsters. Rumoured to be the largest and most grotesque of all creatures that have ever lived, he is filled with rage for being denied a place among either faction.

Aphrodite (God) - The most beautiful woman to ever live, Aphrodite was born of the sea foam after Kronos castrated Ouranos above the great sea.

We need 17 players to start the battle, so sign-up quickly.

Roster

Host: A.I.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

I will repost all the rules in a new thread once the game starts up.

17) Aphrodite

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, but the roles each player takes is kept secret so that no one knows who's who. Also, the roles will be randomized between everyone. I can sign you up on the list though.

Host: A.I.

1) Polly Migo

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15) 24_65

16)

17)

just making my name more noticeable

Edited by 24_65_34_83_361

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5)

6)

7) golfjunkie

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) 24_65

16) Phaze

17) actressgirl

Ya know, I really don't see why not. I'm joining in!

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5)golfjunkie

6)slick

7) abhisk

8)

9)

10)onetruth

11)

12)

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) 24_65

16) Phaze

17) actressgirl

Just PM me when it's time to begin! Actually, the PM w/my role will suffice. Ditto. I hope I'll be around enough.unsure.gif

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) slick

7) abhisk

8) jeffery12109

9)

10)onetruth

11)

12)

13) Music

14) harvey45

15) 24_65

16) Phaze

17) actressgirl

Ya, the actions are all the same as the last game. We never got to play the last game which is why I didn't change anything, except for a few minor modifications. I'm really hoping we can get stared soon too. I already have the intro post written up, so we can literally start within hours after the last signup.

1) Polly Migo

2) GMaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) slick

7) abhisk

8) jeffery12109

9)PEACE!!!!

10)onetruth

11)

12)