BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

I need help finding a poem and a short story (or novel) on imagination.

In terms of short stories, i have already found (and am using) "The Wish" by Roald Dahl. I'm also using "When I write" by Janelle Tardif. but since I need 2 poems, and 2 short stories (or a novel), I need some help. thanks!

7 answers to this question

I need help finding a poem and a short story (or novel) on imagination.

In terms of short stories, i have already found (and am using) "The Wish" by Roald Dahl. I'm also using "When I write" by Janelle Tardif. but since I need 2 poems, and 2 short stories (or a novel), I need some help. thanks!

Bridge to Terabithia is a really good novel on imagination, but since you already have a couple short stories, that probably won't do. I don't know any good poems on imagination, but you can always Google some.

Bridge to Terabithia is a really good novel on imagination, but since you already have a couple short stories, that probably won't do. I don't know any good poems on imagination, but you can always Google some.

I'd LOVE to used bridge to terrabithia, but i cant have read it before... :( I couldn't do Bridge or "last of the really great wangdoodles" (dont ask ;) )

Ive tried that too, but i cant find any good ones... :(

I'd LOVE to used bridge to terrabithia, but i cant have read it before... :( I couldn't do Bridge or "last of the really great wangdoodles" (dont ask ;) )

Ive tried that too, but i cant find any good ones... :(

The last of the really great whangdoodles was a great book. I read it three years ago.

dang not at home but you can try

alone by edgar allan poe (greatest writer in the english language)

my mind to me a kingdom is by sir Edward Dyer (awesome poem)

sorry only two poems i can think of off the top of my head that fit the bill

for short stories there of course most any one of Poes work will do. the tell tale heart would be good, if you anna go for the more disturbing effects of imagination on people.