BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia Mafia

Gmaster479

Day 1: You're on the shore?

On the night of the first lynch. All of the Mafias were confused as to who had killed music. Many fingers were being pointed until someone realized a vacant person that night.

"Where's 24?" asked Framm

Everyone said they didn't know and went to go search. They found a house by the shore of a little lake just outside the city that was having a party and making a bunch of noise. All the guys went to investigate the house and saw 24_65 partying it up with a bunch of "Italian-Americans"

The Mafias fired up a few shots and the place went dead silent.

"Hey guys..." said 24 with a bit of a chuckle.

Without hesitation he was taken, hogtied, stabbed and thrown in the lake and New Jersey would never leave the Shore again.

Host: GMaster479

1. harvey45

2. 24_65... - lynched and found to be New Jersey

3. golfjunkie

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

6. Framm 18

7. abhisk

8. akaslickster

9. JarZe

10. onetruth

11. Music - killed by the Baddies

Night 2 ends at 9 PM EST. Please try to get the actions in soon :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Framm that was a good one! We have one and only two to go (plus the indy if he/she is still alive)...

Well I think the protector knows where to go, right? We don't wanna risk this guys!

Night 2: He kinda sorta...well...blew up?

Framm was having the time of his life in Chicago. He was enjoying his time around the town when suddenly he heard a faint beeping sound. Figuring it was his cellphone he checked his pockets. He searched everywhere and found nothing. A bit perplexed, he kept walking back to his hotel room. Just as he sat down the beeping got faster and he suddenly realized what was going to happen. The bomb that was planted in his room sensed the bug the Bad Mafias put on him and knew it was time to detonate. The bomb went off and Framm went down along with the building around him. It was simply his time.

----------------------G

golfjunkie was also having time talking it up with the other various Mafias. He was hitting on a few girls in the club when a man approached him about someone who would like to meet him. Following the man hoping too see a celebrity or cute girl he went into a room where the man said "The boss would be with you shortly." golfjunkie waited for a few minutes, got up to check the door, and found it to be locked. He was trapped and it wasn't until the cleaners came the next morning that he was freed.

----------------------G

St. Louis had heard a lot of talk from one Harvey45. Wanting to find out a bit he went into his hotel room to search for evidence. Within 2 minutes Harvey came back and saw what he was doing. But before he could pull his gun St. Louis took the clock and knocked him out, running away before he could be caught.

----------------------G

End of Night 2

1. harvey45

3. golfjunkie

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

6. Framm18 - killed by the Baddies

7. abhisk

8. akaslickster

9. JarZe

10. onetruth

Day 2 STILL ends at 9 PM EST. Just putting up the post early so I can go have some fun :)

Dang, got blocked last night, and St. Louis, you better pay for that clock you broke! :dry:

Oh well; I don't think my action would have done much good anyway.

Anyway, I believe we can see Slick as a goodie as well, considering he was one of the people who voted for 24_65. I would say you can clear me too on that same basis, and I swear I am a goodie, but I only voted him to save my neck... (we're actually pretty lucky that he was a baddie)

I think EDM is a bit suspicious, only one post yesterday, and it was a bandwagon...

1. harvey45 - voting for EDM

3. golfjunkie

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

7. abhisk

8. akaslickster

9. JarZe

10. onetruth

Edited by harvey45

Anyway, I believe we can see Slick as a goodie as well, considering he was one of the people who voted for 24_65.

Wait, scratch that; I keep forgetting about that darned FBI infiltrator...

Dang, got blocked last night, and St. Louis, you better pay for that clock you broke! :dry:

Oh well; I don't think my action would have done much good anyway.

Anyway, I believe we can see Slick as a goodie as well, considering he was one of the people who voted for 24_65. I would say you can clear me too on that same basis, and I swear I am a goodie, but I only voted him to save my neck... (we're actually pretty lucky that he was a baddie)

I think EDM is a bit suspicious, only one post yesterday, and it was a bandwagon...

I just wanna state that voting for the lynched baddie doesn't confirm you (or slick) as a goodie... This has been a baddie strategy in plenty of other games so you're probably just raising suspicions on you (if anyone has any).

I thought it was pretty obvious that Framm was gonna be attacked and that's why I stated that you should "protect" someone... Oh well... We might've lost some important but I can't be sure.

I don't know what to make of that golfjunkie kidnap, it can easily be a strategy to make one of the two remaining baddies look good... Anyhow, I'm going with slick ATM because he hasn't said much, just like the posts! :(

3. golfjunkie

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

7. abhisk

8. akaslickster

9. JarZe - Voting for Slick

10. onetruth

Does anyone have any clue on who music was? I wish we didn't lose our killer...

I just wanna state that voting for the lynched baddie doesn't confirm you (or slick) as a goodie... This has been a baddie strategy in plenty of other games so you're probably just raising suspicions on you (if anyone has any).

A. You're right, I really suck at spotting reverse psychology. However, I am sticking with my vote. But I do probably do look like a baddie now... :unsure:

B. I don't know if the FBI, Cajun Mafia, or Miami Mafia are still out there, but if I were the Cajun Mafia, I wouldn't risk revealing my role to the FBI by posting who music or Framm was. Until RID's are no longer a threat, we might not know music's or Framm's role until the end of the game.

B. I don't know if the FBI, Cajun Mafia, or Miami Mafia are still out there, but if I were the Cajun Mafia, I wouldn't risk revealing my role to the FBI by posting who music or Framm was. Until RID's are no longer a threat, we might not know music's or Framm's role until the end of the game.

Yep, you're right... Revealing your role is not advised right now... Unless we could get rid of the FBI (indy)... He probably would get killed tonight but we'd still have majority tomorrow so it would still make it winnable. Anyhow, I strongly recommend to not out yourselves.

3. golfjunkie

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

7. abhisk

8. akaslickster- voting for JarZe

10. onetruth

Just so you and everyone knows that a baddie would not want to lose his co-hort that early in the game. I had plenty of time to change my vote and save 24_65. I didn't know what to expect, honestly. I indeed am not reversing psychology. You must know I'm good by voting for me so, you are either Philly or FBI or NY. Hmphexcl.gifhappy.gif

Just so you and everyone knows that a baddie would not want to lose his co-hort that early in the game. I had plenty of time to change my vote and save 24_65.

That's actually what I was thinking to start with, but I got a bit flipped around with JarZe's post. I guess if you pulled your vote away sometime if you were a baddie, it would possibly mark you as so. So, you might have kept it on there to fool people into thinking that you were a goodie, although that is a tactic used by baddies, but not so early in the game that it would mark you as a baddie.

Now I'm a bit confused; you guys are making me think of reverse-reverse psychology; not to mention if people think too hard the number of "reverses" in reverse psychology can go up to infinity... :wacko:

I really don't know whether to trust you or not, slick. You either, JarZe.

I figured I'd be in for confusion like this as soon as I stepped into the mafia crowd.

Oh well, signing off for the night. :yawn:

(We seriously need a smiley for that, don't you think?)

feels too much like JarZe is fishing for RID's... voting for JarZe

3. golfjunkie - voting for JarZe

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

7. abhisk

10. onetruth

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

7. abhisk

10. onetruth - voting for JarZe

Hope I'm not wrong.

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

7. abhisk

Hope I'm not wrong.

Let me tell you that you are wrong... Wasn't I the one who implied that we should save Framm? I knew who Framm was and that's why I asked for her protection, if I had RID I would've killed her myself...

I'm removing my vote, since it seems like me voting for slick turned out in bandwagoning against me :dry:

Don't you guys think it would be totally stupid of me to "ask" for my RID's? That would be the worst indy playing strategy ever.

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

7. abhisk

9. JarZe