BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

You're trapped in a fully inclosed room with no doors, windows, vents, trapdoors, etc. The only thing in the room besides you is a telephone that is disconected, but you know your exact location. You cannot die of suffocation. How do you escape?

Edited by chuggles4

6 answers to this question

When you say "you cannot die of suffocation", do you mean no matter how long you stay in the room, fresh air will come from somewhere? Or is it part of a riddle somehow where you can strangle yourself with the telephone cable and not suffocate? Is it worth mentioning enough that the fact is important to riddle solution is what I'm saying... if it's not it would be more "exciting" to be a race against the clock, know what I mean? Leading me to think that the solution involves something that would normally suffocate you (for example, staying in the sealed room for a long time, more than would normally be possible, or strangling yourself with the telephone cable, etc). Am I on the right track here?

Good job dazdncnfuzd333. It's a really easy puzzle though. The idea is that some people will try to find something wierd to do with the phone. Try to find more solutiions to this puzzle. I haven't found any others yet.

Alright, here's an idea for getting more solutions: with the phone, instead of calling for help, you can call for any one item into the room, within reason. (no atom bombs, pools, British prime ministers, etc.) The walls are made of titanium so they can't be destroyed. This item will magically appear in the room. What should you call for to get you out of the room? (many different answers)