BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

8 answers to this question

Endice: I'm hopelesswly stuck on 12! Tried just about every combo of moves.

Beginning to think this one simply can't be solved.

Edited by mojobrain

Level 12 of endice got me stuck for a good time too. I tried to do it again now and it took me a while just to remember how to do it. Now I'm stuck on 16. More precisely I haven't even tried it yet. The number of dices scared me and I quit lol. And on multitask... I didn't even get to the fourth task. Lost seconds after the 3rd appeared. 54 points :(

Guess I wasn't made to do more than one thing at a time. Though I try...

Wow, I haven't been on this site in a long while...

I have both levels 12 and 16 done. Forgive me if my post takes up some space.

For 12, set up the board so that the yellow die (using the original color scheme) goes up (or down, if you want to reverse it) once. Make one of the white die go down then to the right/left to to fill the box, then use the orange die on the opposite side of the white die that you just moved (i.e. if the white die you just moved is on the left, the orange die you use will be on the right) to go to the center space, then push the white dice down. Lastly, push the untouched white die once towards the center. Pause at this point. Your yellow die should be in the slot second from the top with no more moves. One of the orange die, with no more moves, should be at the second from the bottom, and one of your white die should be at the very bottom with no more moves. Both remaining die should have to moves remaining, and should be facing each other with the center space between them. Move your white die into the center square, but DO NOT move it up. Instead, use your orange, die to push it out, then use your orange die to push the yellow die up. Push your last white die in and voila!

For 16, I will give you a chance to try to solve it with a "hint" rather than the answer. In this specific puzzle, the game challenges your ability to perceive the level. Do not think of it as one giant puzzle with eight dies and eight squares. Don't even think of it as two puzzles with four dices and four squares. Instead, split the puzzle up mentally into four identical sections. See if you can solve it now.

Can't? Well, here's how. Go to the bottom half of the screen and direct your attention To the lowest die with four moves, the lowest die with two moves, and the bottom-right two squares. Move your four-dotted die downwards, but do not move it after that. Then, move your two-dotted die upwards, pushing the die that just moved back up to it's starting position (but note how it only has three dots - we essentially wasted a move). Move the bottom die with it's last move right towards the square, then move the now three-dotted die down, to the right (pushing the "dead" die into a square), move it up, and you solved one fourth of the puzzle- now just repeat the pattern on the other four corners. The pattern is to move the four dotted-die towards a two-dotted die. Then, use the two dotted die to push it back, then move that two-dotted die towards an unoccupied square. Simply use the last three-dotted die to push that two-dotted die into the square then move that die into it's box.