BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cavenglok

Question

The wife of the head of police comes to your office.

Woman: Good job, Detective Dennis. You are rewarded a promotion. You are now the new head of police.

You: What?!? But there still is..?

Woman: My husband caught the "Basilisk."

You: The what?

Woman: The "Basilisk" is an uncurable, horribly contagious disease. The doctors say it's artificial, and it won't be a big problem until plenty people get the disease if the sick are seperated from the safe. Flesh contact continues it. But more and more people are getting the disease, and not one of them touched a victim. Obviously there is someone behind this mess. (she looks at you in the eye) I need you to clear this up. You've been in big messes before, correct?

You: As of the promotion, I can't accept. I'm too curious and reckless. I can, though, investigate this disease.

Woman: Thank you. I have a friend who you can talk to. His name is Mark Slovenk. My name is Minerva Smith, Bartimor Smith's wife.

To make it easier, I'll list all the names so far.

-Bartimor Smith. Ex-head of police. Has Basilisk. Victim

-Minerva Smith. Wife of Bartimor Smith. Witness

-Mark Slovenk. Minerva Smith's friend. Witness or Suspect

Edited by Cavenglok

• Answers 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Your week has passed. You look into all the caves again. In Cave D, you see Dr. Basil's body slumped on the other side, bloody, and pale. He looks at you, gives you the middle finger, then collapses. He has the Basilisk. Dr. Basil is lost.

The good news is, the President has vital information for you. You go to him for dinner.

President: Hello, Detective Dennis. Have you rescued Dr. Basil?

You: No, I was too late.

President: Sigh.. Worthy of the Phoenix..

You: The Phoenix? I thought I destroyed it a long time ago!

President: Not all of it. Some parts of it still exist. They have disguised themselves as the BOA.

You: And?!?

President: Well, the Phoenix wanted revenge. So they decided to inject titanium chloride into the bloodstream of civilians so to kill them and hopefully wipe out all of America with it.

You: Well, we better stop them!

President: If you need anything else, ask me. They hide in the street where the safe was.

oh, thank goodness this isnt over yet! i loved your phoenix one.

ok, so, i'd say get a bulletproof limosine and a police squad. drive through the street where the safe was. if anyone tries to shoot you, immediately grab a bulletproof shield and run after them with your police squad and a cocked gun. if you see them, shoot them in te leg.

Yes. You check out the safe. Someone knocks the gun out of your hand. It's your own police officer. He throws you in the safe, while the others have you on gunpoint. "The Phoenix wishes you a happy afterlife," he says while he ties you up. He shuts the safe, with you tied up and gagged.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE MALICIOUS UNDEAD.