BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Redwall Mafia

Framm 18

Cool I'm alive. I love being killed and revived all without having a clue what is going on :wacko:

1) GMaster479-killed byBaddies

2) Medji - voting for actressgirl

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth-killed by Baddies

5) tpaxatb - voting for slick

6) GM2 - voting for Slick

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter- Lynched turned out to be Gonff

10) Phaze

11)Abhisk voting for slick

So basically, Slick accused me of being a baddie. Obviously I'm not, seeing how the former me is dead. This might be Slick just trying some crazy goodie strategy but I want to hear from him because he is in big trouble :excl:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, that pretty much clears phaze as a baddie, doesn't it? Not quite sure about him being the indie - his tying the vote after my warning was a bit suspicious...

What did you want me to do? Die?

Edit: You could have always voted for me or CP, if you feel that strongly about it

Edited by phaze

What did you want me to do? Die?

Edit: You could have always voted for me or CP, if you feel that strongly about it

Well.....if you're the indie or a really tricky baddie, then yes! :D

Seriously though --- unfortunately the day ended before I could get on to really participate in the voting...the 3PM end time was bad for me that day since i was in meetings at work.

Either way, I was just making an observation that I don't have enough information to completely absolve you...there's still that chance...I'm thinking the ghost of martin can help with that tonight????

But if you ask me, slick's acting more like someone with something to hide than you are...ARGH my head is spinning...

I also think that Slick is kind of suspicious. I can change my vote, just waiting for slick.

I think that today we need better reasons than this for voting for people, If Slick is innocent and outs himself it could be a case of night night Slick. Alternately if you are going to make "kind of suspicious" statements you should be really sure about someones role before you turn them into slick kebab.

I will be here tonight to make sure there is at least a tie vote when Slick returns. It'll probably be around 8 or 9 depending on when I get out of rehearsal. Either way I think that Slick has to do what I always seem to do which is defend himself after putting pressure on the wrong person

I will be here tonight to make sure there is at least a tie vote when Slick returns. It'll probably be around 8 or 9 depending on when I get out of rehearsal. Either way I think that Slick has to do what I always seem to do which is defend himself after putting pressure on the wrong person

And after you have tied the vote to absolve Slick what happens when he is RIDd

:duh: Just realised that you plan does not hold water GM, only on the first day nobody dies from tied votes. I am reasonably sure you are a goodie. CP spied on crispen the first night (in post) and she didn't indicate that your character was bad. I thought you may have been the Friar in your last role (I think it is OK to say this since the old you is dead) so I don't know how you can fix the votes now :wacko:

:duh: Just realised that you plan does not hold water GM, only on the first day nobody dies from tied votes. I am reasonably sure you are a goodie. CP spied on crispen the first night (in post) and she didn't indicate that your character was bad. I thought you may have been the Friar in your last role (I think it is OK to say this since the old you is dead) so I don't know how you can fix the votes now :wacko:

Wait...I thought it was the first lynch that ended in a tie...

Framm:

Is it a tie on the first day, or the first tie lynch?

3) actressgirl

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

10) Phaze voting for actressgirl

I pinned Slick and CP the first day under the understanding that the good players if they were goodies would have been targeted first. This came up as a hopeless failure. It is obvious that whoever the bad guys are they are following a completely different philosophy. This strikes me as being something we have not seen before. With this in mind I am voting for actressgirl also helping you guys tie the votes if necessary later.

actressgirl, if you are innocent you may need to be careful what you give away.

I will be completely honest. Being a goodie in this game, I can't give away my role. I will make mention that due to my understanding of the last post, Abhisk is a goodie.

I am now deciding on who to vote off. I am going to tell you all not to be foolish by lynching me, and I'm serious. Why am I so suspicious anyhow?

3) actressgirl

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick-voting for Cavenglok

For being too quiet, like a baddie/noob should be.thumbsup.gif

3) actressgirl

7) Cavenglok - voting for Slick

Mostly because she voted for me and I'm behind on what happened. :duh: I'll catch up, though, don't replace me.

And just call me Caven if you want. :)

Edited by Cavenglok

3) actressgirl

7) Cavenglok- voting for Slick

Putting colour back in.

3) actressgirl - voting for slick

i gotta say, slick has been acting pretty suspicious. and seeing as it doesnt really seem to matter much who i vote for at this point (which is probably a good thing. i wouldnt want to feel responsible for a goodie lynch if we're wrong) im just gonna go ahead and vote.

ok, im a little unclear as to why im being suspected. i gotta say though, gotta love the color you picked. i love hot pink. (totally off topic. lol.)

I will be completely honest. Being a goodie in this game, I can't give away my role. I will make mention that due to my understanding of the last post, Abhisk is a goodie.

I am now deciding on who to vote off. I am going to tell you all not to be foolish by lynching me, and I'm serious. Why am I so suspicious anyhow?

Has anyone read this???

3) actressgirl

7) Cavenglok

For being too quiet, like a baddie/noob should be.thumbsup.gif

I'm not changing my vote because I still believe this. If I get lynched from this BS. I want someone to destroy Caven ASAP.

Also, I know somones role and it's a goodie as myself.

This is the final voting roster for the day, will have the day post as soon as possible.

This is the final voting roster for the day, will have the day post as soon as possible.

So the bad guys by my calculation are Slick, Medji and I

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I think this is a bad move guys

Day 2: The loss of a Hero

The day started with Slick, being accused of being a baddie after the body of GM had been found. People were murmuring that he had been lobbying that GM should go, and it only seemed right that he would have committed the murder. Slick tried to convince the mob that he knew something about one of the goodies and could tell them only if they would listen, however, by that time it was too late for anything to be changed. The mob started looking everywhere for Slick, when one of them was in the looking in the Great Hall, he noticed that there was something different about the Tapestry of Martin the Warrior. The difference? The picture of the Abbey's greatest warrior had disappeared!

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

5) tpaxatb

6) GM2

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick- Lynched found to be Ghost of Martin

10) Phaze

11)Abhisk

Night ends at 10pm EST. Try and get your actions in sooner if possible though. :thumbsup:

Night 3: The Grand Finale

The baddies had decided that tonight would be the night in which they made their move. They split up and took on different people. Tpaxatb the Tyrant walked up to Cavenglok the Warrior and said draw your sword Cavenglok. They both pulled out their swords and started to dual. The fight took them to the bell tower, when Tpaxatb pushed Cavenglok over the edge of the bell tower, with him landing with a loud *THUD*.

Abbess Abhisk and Friar Medji were in the kitchen, fixing themselves a late night snack, talking about all the things that had went on over the last couple of days, when they heard a knock on the door. GMaster479 Mad Eyes walked looking straight at the eyes of Medji telling him to take the knife; he was using, to stab Abhisk in the heart. Abhisk was pleading to Medji not to kill him, but to no avail. After Medji had killed Abhisk, he tried to use the knife on Gmaster, but Gmaster’s coral snake struck Medji, before he could reach him.

Actressgirl the Scourge was looking for Phaze the Cruel, she found him out by the pond mixing up a potion to use against Cavenglok when he found him. She asked Slagar, if he had found out who Matthias was yet, and he said “Not yet, but I think that I am getting close”. At the same time that he had said that, they heard a scream and saw Matthias falling from the bell tower. No screamed Phaze, you all promised that I would be allowed to kill him. Actressgirl laughed saying, “You really thought that we would let you do whatever you wanted. We just used you to get into the Abbey, and now you are disposable.” With that Actressgirl stab Phaze with her tail, and pushed him off into the pond.

Roster with Roles:

1) GMaster479- Orlando

2) Medji- Friar Hugo

3) actressgirl- Cluny

4) onetruth- Cornflower

5) tpaxatb- Badrang

6) chrispen/GM- Ublaz

7) Cavenglok- Matthias

8) Slick- Ghost of Martin

9) Crazypainter- Gonff

10) Music/Phaze- Slagar

11)Abhisk- Abbess Germaine

Thanks to everyone who played the game, I really appreciate your willingness to put up with me, and my clunkyness with the posts and answers to questions asked. Feedback (positive and negative) is greatly welcomed so that if I host another game, it will be a better experience for all. I will post the actions tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Congrats to the baddies. :thumbsup: