BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Redwall Mafia

Framm 18

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1: Mass Confusion

The day started off much like the others, however, there was an air of uneasiness about them. Everybody started to blame one another, at the end Phaze and Crazypainter were the ones tied with the most votes. But when the Recorders were counting the votes cast there was the votes, they were hungry and had Hugo bring up some of his best food, and they would do him a favor in the vote, there was also a vote that had been scratched out and replaced with Crazypainter. They found Crazypainter hiding on the main gate’s wall. Some of the larger creatures grabbed her and said let’s see how crazy you are after this little flying session. CP let out a loud “Aaaayyyyyyyeeeeeee” before going *Splat* from hitting the ground. After they had walked down to check out the body, and push it into the trench, they found a flute that had the letter G engraved into it. CP turned out to be Gonff.

1) GMaster479

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth-killed by Baddies

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter- Lynched turned out to be Gonff

10) Phaze

11)Abhisk

Night ends at 10pm EST. Get your actions in on time.

Sorry CP, but for me post #41 was far too suspicious, was thinking about voting for Medji but this did it for me

I have purposely rocked the boat during the day to see if I could find the bad guys. Admittedly it didn't work, and for that I appologise to you all. This means however that tonight there is a target on my back and for this I am going to need the help of Abbess Germaine.

For a lot of reasons, now, Phaze seems to me to be Cluny.

Reading the post would suggest that either I, GMaster, you or actressGirl are Friar Hugo

If you are wondering why I might have switch votes to you

1. I had to switch to someone else I was toast (or had to appear to switch to someone else role reveal)

2. You defended CP and Slick far to quickly have you heard the following proverb

"If you throw a stone at a pack of dogs, the one that yelps the loudest is the one you have hit"

(don't get me wrong, I am not trying to call anyone a dog)

This was another reason to withdraw my vote from Slick (he didn't react)

3. There is a difference between an inflamitory post designed to get people talking, and flush out the baddies, and a suspicious one.

You forgot to mention reason #4) I pointed out that you're acting oddly. Which you're still doing, by the way. Either way, either Friar Hugo is one of those four you mentioned, or Friar Hugo was trying to make a 3 way tie (didn't think of that one, eh?), and someone changed someone's vote to make it come out with one ahead on CP. The day post makes no definitive finger pointed at who is who, just some guesses. You seem to be very, very sure of yourself, though.

You forgot to mention reason #4) I pointed out that you're acting oddly. Which you're still doing, by the way. Either way, either Friar Hugo is one of those four you mentioned, or Friar Hugo was trying to make a 3 way tie (didn't think of that one, eh?), and someone changed someone's vote to make it come out with one ahead on CP. The day post makes no definitive finger pointed at who is who, just some guesses. You seem to be very, very sure of yourself, though.

Then CP wouldn't have died

Edit: Scratch that I see what your saying

Edited by phaze

I think 2 things

1. Friar Hugo was most likely inactive and the Baddies used the vote change

2. I saw phaze's technique and thought I had something. Now we have a lot of work to do

Just so you know, I think you're correct but, I'm still pinning you as a baddie, until you can prove otherwise.excl.gifexcl.gif

Just so you know, I think you're correct but, I'm still pinning you as a baddie, until you can prove otherwise.excl.gifexcl.gif

Although I would be crazy enough to try and pull off the whole blocking of another baddie on myself to throw off suspicion...that isn't the case this time. Don't worry Slick you'll figure out that I'm good :unsure:

Night 2: Sweet dreams

Tonight, the baddies were unsure of what to do; they were throwing around names until something sounded right. After they had decided they went off to accomplish their deeds. Medji was wide awake after the last night and the following day, he was unable to fall asleep and felt that a walk would do him some good. He was sort of correct, the walk did allow him to finally get to sleep for the night, and Badrang was all too ready to help.

GM, was looking in the cellar for someone, when he heard the cellar door squeak behind him. By the time, he turned around and got a good look at the other creature in the cellar, Cluny had already struck with the poison tipped barb at the end of his tail. Knowing that the poison would work fast, he just walked out without and locked the cellar behind him.

Phaze was sleeping, when he heard a knock at the door. He opened and was startled to see Ublaz staring hypnotically back at him.

“You will tell me who you are”, Ublaz repeated rhythmically

“Yes, I will tell you my role”, was Phaze’s response.

After everything had settled back down for the night. Everyone started dreaming the same dream. First there was a mouse wearing a suit of armor, coming towards them through a fine swirling mist, pointing to another figure.

It was Abhisk walking down the hall looking about; confused about whom she should be helping.

Roster:

Host/Co-host: Framm 18/P4P

1) GMaster479-killed byBaddies

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

10) Phaze

11)Abhisk

Day ends at 10PM EST tomorrow.

Some Housekeeping: I was asked a question and felt that I should share it with everybody.

If I kill off someone for inactivity, their role will be revealed.

Also, Two players are in danger of being replaced/killed off for inactivity.

Edited by Framm 18

Phaze was sleeping, when he heard a knock at the door. He opened and was startled to see Ublaz staring hypnotically back at him.

“You will tell me who you are”, Ublaz repeated rhythmically

“Yes, I will tell you my role”, was Phaze’s response.

Can we infer from this that Ublaz didn't act night 1?

<begs>Please, Please don't let out my role, I don't want to be RID'd tonight</begs>

Reminder, Some people are more susceptible to RIDs than others, we do this wrong and there could be an Indy win. There is a good possibility he (or she, not familiar with Redwall) is still around.

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

5) tpaxatb - voting for slick

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

10) Phaze

11)Abhisk

So, that pretty much clears phaze as a baddie, doesn't it? Not quite sure about him being the indie - his tying the vote after my warning was a bit suspicious...any baddies want to out themselves and say one way or the other???? B))

I'm a little confused about why abhisk was mentioned...

I think that we'll be losing one goodie and one baddie in the Great Inactivity Purge of 2010 (anyone think they're both good or both bad??)

I'm going for this vote mainly because of how he acted towards GM the entire game...his apology seems a little hollow to me...

I have another suspect right now too, but would need to have some pretty convincing evidence to change my vote...

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

10) Phaze

11)Abhisk

(just correcting color - missed the edit window)

Edited by tpaxatb

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

10) Phaze

11)Abhisk voting for slick

I also think that Slick is kind of suspicious. I can change my vote, just waiting for slick.

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

6) GM2

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

10) Phaze

Chrispen is being replaced by Gmaster479

2) Medji - voting for actressgirl

3) actressgirl

6) GM2

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

10) Phaze

I was thinking the same thing about Phaze, although it could have been a trick to get suspicion off, that's not likely in my opinion. Therefore, I do believe that of the two that I suspect, I should point out the one that's not already under suspicion.