BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Framm 18

Question

Since I think that WOT is going to be ending soon, I will start up the Sign-ups. This probably will not start till a couple of days after the end of WOT. I am still waiting to hear back from P4P.

Redwall Mafia

Host/Co-host- Framm 18/Pablos4pandas

Baddies- Have BTSC

Wincon- Kill all goodies or be in the majority

Group kill

Badrang the Tyrant- Using his brute force, blocks a player every night.

Cluny the Scourge- On even nights has one player receive the actions that are aimed towards him. On odd nights, can change the vote of a player to the player of his choice.

Ublaz Mad Eyes- Using his hypnotic eyes, he gets one player to tell him their role.

Ferahgo the Assassin- When spied upon appears as a random goodie.

Goodies-

Wincon- Kill all baddies and indy.

Matthias- Wielding the sword of Martin, he kills every night.

Cornflower- Wife of Matthias. As long as she is alive, Matthias cannot die.

Sergeant Wonwill- A boxing hare. Will sneak up on a player knocking them out for the night.

Abbess Germaine- With her knowledge of the healing arts, can save every night, Can only save self once, can't heal the same player 2x in a row.

Friar Hugo – bribes the Hosts (Recorders) with his food to allow him to change his vote to 2x, 1x, or 0x.

Log-a-log- Can kidnap a player every night, negating that players night action and cannot participate in that day’s lynch (can’t vote, can’t be lynched).

Gonff- Using his stealth can spy on any player without being detected. Finds out role.

Ghost of Martin- Can reveal role to a random goodie, or can spy, however, it takes a day to find out then can alter the night post the next night.

Urthstripe the Strong- If targeted by a Successful kill, gets overcome by Bloodwrath and kills the attacker as well.

Indy-

Wincon-Kill Matthias or last one standing.

Slagar the Cruel- Having his face horrible disfigured while fleeing Redwall Abbey, he wants revenge on Matthias for what happened. Can RID Kill every odd night, if he fails two times in a row, it will be revealed to the player that he was targeted for an RID kill. If Matthias is killed another way, he must be the last one standing.

Blocks always prevail, and will be included in the night post if relevant.

In the case of a tie lynch. 1st time- no lynch, afterwards a random player gets lynched that was involved in the tie.

Inactivity- if inactive for a cycle and a half (Day/night then Day again or vice-versa) will be replaced or killed off the following night/day. Inactivity is defined as No PMing us an action or letting us know you are passing on the action during the night and no relevant posts (as in giving a reason for the vote, a bad excuse is better then no excuse in my opinion or reason for not voting) during the day. Will result in us, killing/replacing that player.

Days are standard 24 hours, and will start when I get all of the confirmations (looking at your role counts toward confirmation) or when I feel that the player has had enough time to look at the role and confirm.

Hosts/Recorders-Framm 18/Pablos4pandas

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

Any questions let me know.

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

something about hades

I'd stay away from the Battle for Olympus just for now (it is probably a little too complicated)

For the moment ignore the sub forums goodies and baddies (as they were for Battle for Olympus)

Look for something in the games section that has recently completed like High School Mafia 3.

The twist with High School Mafia 3 is that the Goodies did not even know which roles were the baddies.

Redwall Mafia (once it begins)will probably be a little easier to understand and play.

If you have read some of Unrealitys Newbie Mafia guide already he has links to some really old games

reading 'Mafia I' will give you a good feel for the basic concept of this game

I'd stay away from the Battle for Olympus just for now (it is probably a little too complicated)

For the moment ignore the sub forums goodies and baddies (as they were for Battle for Olympus)

Look for something in the games section that has recently completed like High School Mafia 3.

The twist with High School Mafia 3 is that the Goodies did not even know which roles were the baddies.

Redwall Mafia (once it begins)will probably be a little easier to understand and play.

If you have read some of Unrealitys Newbie Mafia guide already he has links to some really old games

reading 'Mafia I' will give you a good feel for the basic concept of this game

Gotcha.

Oh, and is Mafia kind of like the Mafia you play in a summer camp or something? :huh:

Another good one to try is the Pirate mafia cavenglok, that was pretty good to understand, or you can try crew ship mafia those were good or high school mafia 1,2, three is a bit complicated, olympus is wayyy too complicated. Try reading it after the first game. :)

Another good one to try is the Pirate mafia cavenglok, that was pretty good to understand, or you can try crew ship mafia those were good or high school mafia 1,2, three is a bit complicated, olympus is wayyy too complicated. Try reading it after the first game. :)

Thanks, and lol at your signature.

Is this what you meant P4P?

P4P (AKA pieman) is a veteran mafia player having played since the very first mafia on BrainDen (Mafia I)

1) GMaster479

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

Backups

1) Phaze (as Mentor)

2) P4P (as Mentor)

C'mon, let's get this going!

I'm with you. We're not getting any younger.

I'd love to get this going...but we need people. Go find some

I ran out of people to ask. Maybe they all went to Mafiosphere???

I can drop a couple of roles, but we still need to try and find more players.

Has anyone heard from CP lately?

I don't understand why she and many others have been gone for so long but, seeing that we're lacking players may explain why. Try pming her, I guess. Edited by akaslickster

So why have I not been around? Each time I checked the mafia section nothing seemed to be going on. I will sign up for this one though!

Please be aware that this is the time of Southern Renaissance Faire, so weekends I wont be around during the day... Starting this w/e.

Where have you all been?

1) GMaster479

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

Backups

1) Phaze (as Mentor)

2) P4P (as Mentor)

1) GMaster479

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter

10) Music

11)

12)

13)

14)

Backups

1) Phaze (as Mentor)

2) P4P (as Mentor)

Btw I'm trying to get my friend into mafia so maybe i'll convince her in time to sign up... i hope

Btw I'm trying to get my friend into mafia so maybe i'll convince her in time to sign up... i hope

you are such the pusher music! :thumbsup:

So any idea when this could start? I am voting for Monday. But whatever you choose is cool.

So any idea when this could start? I am voting for Monday. But whatever you choose is cool.

Monday is a good time. If we get at least one more player (Abhisk should be back by then, I think).

I will probably send out roles sometime Sunday night, if nothing comes up.

Thanks to everyone who has already signed up.

1) GMaster479

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter

10) Music

11)Abhisk

12)

13)

14)

Backups

1) Phaze (as Mentor)

2) P4P (as Mentor)

Hey, I'm back, and that means I can play mafia again! Woot!

Yay! How was Yosemite?

Redwall Mafia

Host/Co-host- Framm 18/Pablos4pandas

Baddies- Have BTSC

Wincon- Kill all goodies or be in the majority

Group kill

Badrang the Tyrant- Using his brute force, blocks a player every night.

Cluny the Scourge- On even nights has one player receive the actions that are aimed towards him. On odd nights, can change the vote of a player to the player of his choice.

Ublaz Mad Eyes- Using his hypnotic eyes, he gets one player to tell him their role.

Goodies-

Wincon- Kill all baddies.

Matthias- Wielding the sword of Martin, he kills every night.

Cornflower- Wife of Matthias. As long as she is alive, Matthias cannot die. Knows who Matthias is.

Orlando the Axe. Using his strength will knock a player out for the night.

Abbess Germaine- With her knowledge of the healing arts, can save every even night, Can only save self once.

Friar Hugo – bribes the Hosts with his food to allow him to change his vote to 2x, 1x, or 0x.

Gonff- Using his stealth can spy on any player without being detected. Finds out role

Ghost of Martin- Can reveal role to a random goodie, or can spy on odd nights, however, it takes a day to find out then can alter the night post on even nights. Must be approved by the Hosts.

Indy-

Wincon-Kill Matthias or last one standing.

Slagar the Cruel- Having his face horrible disfigured while fleeing Redwall Abbey, he wants revenge on Matthias for what happened. Can RID Kill every odd night, if he fails two times in a row, it will be revealed to the player that he was targeted for an RID kill. If Matthias is killed another way, he must be the last one standing.

Basic Rules:

Blocks always prevail, and will be included in the night post if relevant.

In the case of a tie lynch. 1st time- no lynch, afterwards a random player gets lynched that was involved in the tie.

Inactivity- if inactive for a cycle and a half (Day/night then Day again or vice-versa) will be replaced or killed off the following night/day. Inactivity is defined as No PMing us an action or letting us know you are passing on the action during the night and no relevant posts (as in giving a vote or reason for not voting) during the day.

Roles are going to be sent out in about an hour, also do you want me to make a new thread or start the game on this one?

I am apologizing in advance if the characters are not portrayed as they are in the series.

I will post the intro either tonight or after my first class tomorrow.

Here is the Roster:

Host/Co-host-Framm 18/P4P

1) GMaster479

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9) Crazypainter

10) Music