BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Framm 18

Question

Since I think that WOT is going to be ending soon, I will start up the Sign-ups. This probably will not start till a couple of days after the end of WOT. I am still waiting to hear back from P4P.

Redwall Mafia

Host/Co-host- Framm 18/Pablos4pandas

Baddies- Have BTSC

Wincon- Kill all goodies or be in the majority

Group kill

Badrang the Tyrant- Using his brute force, blocks a player every night.

Cluny the Scourge- On even nights has one player receive the actions that are aimed towards him. On odd nights, can change the vote of a player to the player of his choice.

Ublaz Mad Eyes- Using his hypnotic eyes, he gets one player to tell him their role.

Ferahgo the Assassin- When spied upon appears as a random goodie.

Goodies-

Wincon- Kill all baddies and indy.

Matthias- Wielding the sword of Martin, he kills every night.

Cornflower- Wife of Matthias. As long as she is alive, Matthias cannot die.

Sergeant Wonwill- A boxing hare. Will sneak up on a player knocking them out for the night.

Abbess Germaine- With her knowledge of the healing arts, can save every night, Can only save self once, can't heal the same player 2x in a row.

Friar Hugo – bribes the Hosts (Recorders) with his food to allow him to change his vote to 2x, 1x, or 0x.

Log-a-log- Can kidnap a player every night, negating that players night action and cannot participate in that day’s lynch (can’t vote, can’t be lynched).

Gonff- Using his stealth can spy on any player without being detected. Finds out role.

Ghost of Martin- Can reveal role to a random goodie, or can spy, however, it takes a day to find out then can alter the night post the next night.

Urthstripe the Strong- If targeted by a Successful kill, gets overcome by Bloodwrath and kills the attacker as well.

Indy-

Wincon-Kill Matthias or last one standing.

Slagar the Cruel- Having his face horrible disfigured while fleeing Redwall Abbey, he wants revenge on Matthias for what happened. Can RID Kill every odd night, if he fails two times in a row, it will be revealed to the player that he was targeted for an RID kill. If Matthias is killed another way, he must be the last one standing.

Blocks always prevail, and will be included in the night post if relevant.

In the case of a tie lynch. 1st time- no lynch, afterwards a random player gets lynched that was involved in the tie.

Inactivity- if inactive for a cycle and a half (Day/night then Day again or vice-versa) will be replaced or killed off the following night/day. Inactivity is defined as No PMing us an action or letting us know you are passing on the action during the night and no relevant posts (as in giving a reason for the vote, a bad excuse is better then no excuse in my opinion or reason for not voting) during the day. Will result in us, killing/replacing that player.

Days are standard 24 hours, and will start when I get all of the confirmations (looking at your role counts toward confirmation) or when I feel that the player has had enough time to look at the role and confirm.

Hosts/Recorders-Framm 18/Pablos4pandas

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

Any questions let me know.

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

1) GMaster479

2) Abhisk

3)actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

i'll do better on this one, i swear. these were some of my favorite books...

Phaze joining as Mentor. If you are new to Mafia and a little nervous about signing up for this game I can help you out. Admittedly I can only help one player so it will be on a first come first served basis. If you are struggling with your role PM Framm and he may refer you to me for assistance. That being said, sign up now!

1) GMaster479

2) Abhisk

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)Medji

14)

Backups

1) Phaze (as Mentor)

Since I think that WOT is going to be ending soon, I will start up the Sign-ups. This probably will not start till a couple of days after the end of WOT. I am still waiting to hear back from P4P.

Redwall Mafia

Host/Co-host- Framm 18/Pablos4pandas

Baddies- Have BTSC

Wincon- Kill all goodies or be in the majority

Group kill

Badrang the Tyrant- Using his brute force, blocks a player every night.

Cluny the Scourge- On even nights has one player receive the actions that are aimed towards him. On odd nights, can change the vote of a player to the player of his choice.

Ublaz Mad Eyes- Using his hypnotic eyes, he gets one player to tell him their role.

Ferahgo the Assassin- When spied upon appears as a random goodie.

Goodies-

Wincon- Kill all baddies and indy.

Matthias- Wielding the sword of Martin, he kills every night.

Cornflower- Wife of Matthias. As long as she is alive, Matthias cannot die.

Sergeant Wonwill- A boxing hare. Will sneak up on a player knocking them out for the night.

Abbess Germaine- With her knowledge of the healing arts, can save every night, Can only save self once, can't heal the same player 2x in a row.

Friar Hugo – bribes the Hosts (Recorders) with his food to allow him to change his vote to 2x, 1x, or 0x.

Log-a-log- Can kidnap a player every night, negating that players night action and cannot participate in that day’s lynch (can’t vote, can’t be lynched).

Gonff- Using his stealth can spy on any player without being detected. Finds out role.

Ghost of Martin- Can reveal role to a random goodie, or can spy, however, it takes a day to find out then can alter the night post the next night.

Urthstripe the Strong- If targeted by a Successful kill, gets overcome by Bloodwrath and kills the attacker as well.

Indy-

Wincon-Kill Matthias or last one standing.

Slagar the Cruel- Having his face horrible disfigured while fleeing Redwall Abbey, he wants revenge on Matthias for what happened. Can RID Kill every odd night, if he fails two times in a row, it will be revealed to the player that he was targeted for an RID kill. If Matthias is killed another way, he must be the last one standing.

Blocks always prevail, and will be included in the night post if relevant.

In the case of a tie lynch. 1st time- no lynch, afterwards a random player gets lynched that was involved in the tie.

Inactivity- if inactive for a cycle and a half (Day/night then Day again or vice-versa) will be replaced or killed off the following night/day. Inactivity is defined as No PMing us an action or letting us know you are passing on the action during the night and no relevant posts (as in giving a reason for the vote, a bad excuse is better then no excuse in my opinion or reason for not voting) during the day. Will result in us, killing/replacing that player.

Days are standard 24 hours, and will start when I get all of the confirmations (looking at your role counts toward confirmation) or when I feel that the player has had enough time to look at the role and confirm.

Hosts/Recorders-Framm 18/Pablos4pandas

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

Any questions let me know.

What are goodies and baddies?

What are goodies and baddies?

This is a good thing to read before playing Mafia, as it has a lot of the basics for how Mafia is played.

Also, it might be a good idea to read some of the older mafias to kind of get a glimpse of how it is conducted, and somewhat played.

Usually the "baddies" in a Mafia game can all talk with each other in a different thread

This is called BTSC (behind the scenes communication)

They usually also get to choose who they want to eliminate from the game (kill) as a group during the night phase

There are normally quite a few more "goodies" than baddies and they normally don't have BTSC or the right to kill as a group during the night

During the day phase all the players (goodies and baddies) will vote on who they want to lynch (eliminate from the game) in order to get rid of the baddies

Looking at other mafia games will definitely help you understand what is happening as this is only a rough guide, Also check the guide written by Unreality (I think it is a sticky topic in this forum)

This is a good thing to read before playing Mafia, as it has a lot of the basics for how Mafia is played.

Also, it might be a good idea to read some of the older mafias to kind of get a glimpse of how it is conducted, and somewhat played.

I get it. Is goodie the Italian village and the baddies are the mafioso? And Indy is the Grim Reaper?

I get it. Is goodie the Italian village and the baddies are the mafioso? And Indy is the Grim Reaper?

In the original version of Mafia yes that is correct. In this case the goodies and baddies are based off the Redwall series. I don't know much about the series but you don't have to in order to play the game. You'll do fine. Feel free to ask more questions while we wait for signups to fill up

In the original version of Mafia yes that is correct. In this case the goodies and baddies are based off the Redwall series. I don't know much about the series but you don't have to in order to play the game. You'll do fine. Feel free to ask more questions while we wait for signups to fill up

Thanks. But in other versions of Mafia, there were strange percentages..? or is that just me? :(

1) GMaster479

2) Abhisk

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Jhunk

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)Medji

14)

Backups

1) Phaze (as Mentor)

I'm new to mafia, but I've been reading a lot of these mafias, and I'm pretty sure I know how to play. :D

1) GMaster479

2) Abhisk

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Jhunk

9) slick

10)

11)

12)

13)Medji

14)

Backups

1) Phaze (as Mentor)

I am hoping to have access at work over the weekend, as I do now. 4 more ppl. Hmmm. Where's pmarth and P4p and magic etc.????????

Edit: Jhunk

Edited by akaslickster

1) GMaster479

2) Abhisk

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)Medji

14)

Backups

1) Phaze (as Mentor)

OMG, people, I have to withdraw. I just remembered that I won't be able to use a computer for quite a while. Oh well. Perhaps next time. (I'm moving to India in 2 days, I don't know how I could forget. I won't really have computer access there.)

1) GMaster479

2) Medji

3) actressgirl

4) onetruth

5) tpaxatb

6) chrispen

7) Cavenglok

8) Slick

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

Backups

1) Phaze (as Mentor)

I have to withdraw too...sorry for withdrawing just after someone else...I remembered that I'm gone for the whole next week for a field trip.