BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Wheel of Time Mafia

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day started out with three fast votes being sent out for onetruth, but the tides quickly turned as arguments swayed opinions to Abhisk. Well before the day ended, Abhisk knew he was dead. As Padan Fain's body was burned, and the evil of Shadar Logoth banished from the world, all looked on somberly and gave thanks that they would never again have to worry about Mordeth escaping.

1) Music2 - Killed in the lynch (Matrim Cauthon)

2) tpaxatb2

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313 - Killed by Padan Fain (Elmindreda)

5) P4P - Killed by Osan'gar (al'Lan Mandragoran)

6) twin_bro

7) tpaxatb1 - Killed by Padan Fain (Nyneave)

8) Abhisk - Killed in the lynch (Padan Fain)

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm

12) Music1- Killed by Osan'gar (Pedron Niall)

13) onetruth

14) Magic - Killed in the lynch (Mesaana)

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

Medji, no worries, glad everything is okay with you!

Now it is obvious who slick is. But I would imagine that the more important target is Osan'gar. Any ideas? I have strong suspicions about who Nae'blis is, but I think it's wise to keep that under wraps for now.

No real clue as to who it could be based on the amount of info we have been getting, but I do know that Osan'gar, and Aran'gar will not be dreaming tonight.

Umm, I would expect Osan'gar to be dreaming, since this is night 4, right? There is NO baddie kill tonight, right?

I presume that Magic has been brought back already. But the spy roles left cannot be fooled, so Messana is pretty much negated.

I really can only strongly suggest that the Took not act unless I am able to figure out who Nae'blis is, for some pretty obvious reasons.

Umm, I would expect Osan'gar to be dreaming, since this is night 4, right? There is NO baddie kill tonight, right?

I presume that Magic has been brought back already. But the spy roles left cannot be fooled, so Messana is pretty much negated.

I really can only strongly suggest that the Took not act unless I am able to figure out who Nae'blis is, for some pretty obvious reasons.

Yeah you are right. :duh: I have been wrong all game it appears. I will be quiet now, and try and find out some more info on the baddies.

Well we all knew the outcome of the day... We should be carefull on our actions tonight, especially if we're gonna kill, we should think wisely about our decision... Friendly fire is the least we want right now.

Tpax, are you gonna be around for tonight or tomorrow? We're gonna need some of your advice to pull this one off.

@Hosts: Can you please put some links to the other days/nights (it's easier than having to scroll through all the pages to find the day/night posts). And can you please clarify which night is starting? Thanks! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'll be in and out.

I have to catch up on work but should be able to at least monitor if not participate until about 10pm eastern and be back on tomorrow morning.

I am purposely not putting in my action until the last possible moment...for reasons that should be clear...I am assuming that the night ends at 10:30 AM eastern tomorrow...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we have 2 block roles and Elaida? If we can narrow Nae'blis down to 3 roles, each of us can target one of them, and then everyone's favorite hobbit can target dear ol' dad (sorry, slick!) without risking a goodie. Unless, of course, we can determine with all certainty who Osan'gar is. He's the preferable target.

Edit: typos...apparently being sick and having sick kids is getting to me ;):blush:

Edited by onetruth

Elaida is a daytime trap not night

I know only about my own precedence over actions and not any others so I can't give too much advice wrt how blocks would play out

right now I think I caught jarze hint so if anyone wants to call him out on that it would help

I'm still not sold on gm right now...the question about the lack of baddie action in the night post may be a red herring to misdirect us from the fact that he was blocked

I really don't know. Right now of the aes sedai left I have one for sure goodie (me). One very likely goodie (framm). One probable goodie (jarze). The rest idk. The lack of convo by some of people both good and bad is disconcerting

I'll mull it over some more and be back after shovelling the snow.

well... i had some suspicions, but i haven't been dreaming. i have been taking psychology, and i find it quite draining yes, but i don't need to sleep after it... and sorry i can't get on over the weekends (my weekends are Friday - Sunday) and sorry i don't talk much. i don't talk much at all in real life, nor do i speak much online. i will try, when i can get online, but i can't do that very often these days.

Tpaxatb was making her rounds, checking on the spear sisters when she saw her target. Carefully, she bound them in air. It would dissipate in a few hours, but for now, they would be making no trouble. She turned to leave, and saw a sight to scare any person. Her last thought was that she had never seen anyone weave with such speed as Aran'Gar did.

1) Music2 - Killed in the lynch (Matrim Cauthon)

2) tpaxatb2 - Killed by Aran'gar (Aviendha)

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313 - Killed by Padan Fain (Elmindreda)

5) P4P - Killed by Osan'gar (al'Lan Mandragoran)

6) twin_bro

7) tpaxatb1 - Killed by Padan Fain (Nyneave)

8) Abhisk - Killed in the lynch (Padan Fain)

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm

12) Music1- Killed by Osan'gar (Pedron Niall)

13) onetruth

14) Magic - Killed in the lynch (Mesaana)

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

I know this seems like a very small amount of information, but this is actually all that happened last night.

Edited by Medji