BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Wheel of Time Mafia

1) Music2 - Killed in the lynch (Matrim Cauthon)

2) tpaxatb2

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313 - Killed by Padan Fain (Elmindreda)

5) P4P - Killed by Osan'gar (al'Lan Mandragoran)

6) twin_bro

7) tpaxatb1 - Killed by Padan Fain (Nyneave)

8) Abhisk voting for Onetruth

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479 - voting for Chrispen

11) Framm - Voting for Onetruth

12) Music1- Killed by Osan'gar (Pedron Niall)

13) onetruth

14) Magic - Killed in the lynch (Mesaana)

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

Taking my vote off GM, and putting it to Onetruth because there is no possible way, I think, that GM is padan Fain or FOL.

Does anyone understand why Osan'gar has two kills, and how Twoaday escaped?

Edited by abhisk

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) tpaxatb2

3) Slick-voting for Onetruth

6) twin_bro

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479 - voting for Chrispen

13) onetruth

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

I'm pretty confident that we can lynch a baddie this time. She has been asking for it by not asking questions. I also agree with the others this time.

@ LIS: I was right not to vote against my thoughts about Music 2. You will understand later on, promise.thumbsup.gif

yeah, how did i avoide getting killed? its seems like i was trapped, cuz my spy didnt work either, but idk, i feel dumb for asking this, but is that even possible?

What happened was, it was late at the time you agreed to being Perrin aberrea or whoever you are. Music already had a crowd after her and I died like that many times B/C no one is around to read and switch their votes over before the axe comes down.

You could have been deflected by a different player so don't feel dumb, feel victimized. Go one better and help us kill a baddie or Padan Fain.thumbsup.gif

But GM, it was revealed in the lynch that Music2 is Mat. And also, I think that Chrispen is pretty suspicious, but I will wait right now.

And I noticed something. Aran'gar hasn't done something for 2 nights in a row, so maybe he is someone inactive, but the baddies should have been able to powerplay him...so confused. :huh:

Sorry abhisk, missed that :blush:. Twoaday should be gone. There is no trap, no block that could've been used. I can't think of a possible solution.

EDIT: are a'rangar's actions shown?

2) tpaxatb2

6) twin_bro

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479 - voting for Onetruth

13) onetruth

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

I'm trusting you guys on onetruth. We don't need to spread out the votes

So we still need to understand the two kill attempts, the reason twoaday is alive, and what happened to Padan Fain?

Edited by Gmaster479

Sorry abhisk, missed that :blush:. Twoaday should be gone. There is no trap, no block that could've been used. I can't think of a possible solution.

EDIT: are a'rangar's actions shown?Much like most things in this game, I think that it was a night 1 thing in it being shown

I'm trusting you guys on onetruth. We don't need to spread out the votes

So we still need to understand the two kill attempts, the reason twoaday is alive, and what happened to Padan Fain?

I just hope we don't have a deja vu moment going on right now. I will also point out that either we have a baddie/indy or the baddie and indy are also voting for onetruth as well in my opinion. I just think that she is one of the more suspicious people at the moment.

I'm a definite goodie and I think I have a good survival chance. Trying to figure out how to defend myself w/o outing my role. Waiting to have a question answered by the hosts. I think abhisk is Padan Fain, unless I'm misreading something. Suspicious of slick's more than odd behavior. Too hard for me to vote from my phone and my sis is on comp doing taxes so I may wait til tomorrow. What makes me look so suspicious?

I really have to reread things but it looks like the warder was right in his target. But his target was dereaming

AH, so thats why Lans kill did not work. As for Padan Fain, I have no idea why his kill did not work. Perhaps he tried to attack FOL or something.

AND Does anyone know why Osan'gar had 2 kills?

I'm a definite goodie and I think I have a good survival chance. Trying to figure out how to defend myself w/o outing my role. Waiting to have a question answered by the hosts. I think abhisk is Padan Fain, unless I'm misreading something. Suspicious of slick's more than odd behavior. Too hard for me to vote from my phone and my sis is on comp doing taxes so I may wait til tomorrow. What makes me look so suspicious?

I voted for you based on the fact that you have been awfully quiet, and have kind of went with the flow. and unless, I have misread the remaining roles there are only 4 non-Aes Sedai roles remaining and based on your vote in the last lynch, you cannot be a goodie or you seriously backstabbed us.

I voted for you based on the fact that you have been awfully quiet, and have kind of went with the flow. and unless, I have misread the remaining roles there are only 4 non-Aes Sedai roles remaining and based on your vote in the last lynch, you cannot be a goodie or you seriously backstabbed us.

Let me point out that you were the second to vote for music...why is that? I was clearly wrong to be so agreeable, but you guys sounded like you knew what you were talking about.

But back to my accusing abhisk of being PF, on the first night Aran'gar spied on him and yet he's been left alone. Perhaps because he doesn't need to die for the Forsaken to fulfill their wincon?

Framm, do you not believe that twoaday is Perrin? The only unmasked non-Aes Sedai I see are FOL and PF, and you know who I think PF is.

This might be my last post till tomorrow afternoon-ish, so I have a couple of questions to ask:

Abhisk: If you are the other goodie (IMO, Twoaday is fairly cleared as a goodie), why did you follow along with the voting of Music, since you would have had BTSC with her?

Slick: If you are the other goodie, why did you vote for Twoaday, since you would have had BTSC with him as well?

P.S. I may be doing more harm then good this game, I have been all over the board. And unless I missed something only one person was dreaming last night.

Edit: That is assuming, you knew who the other two were in the limited BTSC.

Edited by Framm 18

Let me point out that you were the second to vote for music...why is that? I was clearly wrong to be so agreeable, but you guys sounded like you knew what you were talking about.

But back to my accusing abhisk of being PF, on the first night Aran'gar spied on him and yet he's been left alone. Perhaps because he doesn't need to die for the Forsaken to fulfill their wincon?

Framm, do you not believe that twoaday is Perrin? The only unmasked non-Aes Sedai I see are FOL and PF, and you know who I think PF is.

1. Yes, I was the second to vote, and considering my role and looking at the RDs, the night post made it seem like she was the FOL.

2. That is true, I missed that. But that is not a good excuse for you not being the FOL.

3. Read the post right after yours.

This might be my last post till tomorrow afternoon-ish, so I have a couple of questions to ask:

Abhisk: If you are the other goodie (IMO, Twoaday is fairly cleared as a goodie), why did you follow along with the voting of Music, since you would have had BTSC with her?

Slick: If you are the other goodie, why did you vote for Twoaday, since you would have had BTSC with him as well?

P.S. I may be doing more harm then good this game, I have been all over the board. And unless I missed something only one person was dreaming last night.

Edit: That is assuming, you knew who the other two were.

You're line of thinking is wrong. Neither of them would've had btsc w/them. And unless I wasn't given all the info I was supposed to get, music and twoaday never had direct contact and therefore didn't know who the other was.

Edit: That is assuming, you knew who the other two were.

That's just it. I don't know who is who. I'm not giving away my role by telling you about any details of it. I voted for twoaday thinking that he was lying about Music2 being a goodie. I honestly wasn't sure who to vote for but, he did keep me from voting for her. I basically wasted a vote.excl.gif

[1) Music2 - Killed in the lynch (Matrim Cauthon)

2) tpaxatb2

6) twin_bro

9) Clozo

11) Framm - Voting for Abhisk

13) onetruth

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

I will trust you for now. :dry:

But what you and Slick are saying is not adding up. I misread (need to stop doing that) about the BTSC, but yall should have at least had some idea of who they could have been or at least narrowed it dow to a few people.

And to answer Tpax, As far as I know, there was only one person in dream world, apart from the FOL, and that was a goodie.

Onetruth- Why do you think that I specifically asked them those questions? ;)

2) tpaxatb2

6) twin_bro

9) Clozo

13) onetruth

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

I will trust you for now. :dry:

But what you and Slick are saying is not adding up. I misread (need to stop doing that) about the BTSC, but yall should have at least had some idea of who they could have been or at least narrowed it dow to a few people.

And to answer Tpax, As far as I know, there was only one person in dream world, apart from the FOL, and that was a goodie.

Onetruth- Why do you think that I specifically asked them those questions? ;)

I just wanted to verify. And no, we were given no clue as to each other's identities, which is probably why Perrin spied on Mat. Btw I blocked abhisk last night which is why he couldn't kill. He will have my vote tomorrow from a pc. Too annoying on my phone.

Twoaday, why did we only have a btsc dream the first night?

2) tpaxatb2

3) Slick-voting for onetruth

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk voting for onetruth

9) Clozo

13) onetruth - Voting for Abhisk

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

Editing this statement: The Warder could have targeted a sleeping baddie last night.

That's actually what I had figured, since the warder obviously attacked and tried to kill someone, but failed...which means that Moiraine knows who the FOL is...

2) tpaxatb2 - Voting for Abhisk

3) Slick-voting for onetruth

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk voting for onetruth

9) Clozo

13) onetruth - Voting for Abhisk

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

Really to me, the only logical choice.

I figure I have at least one Aes Sedai baddie as well, the FOL, and well...Padan Fain.

Anyway. I'm going this way, taking things on face value. I still haven't found Osan'gar, but he shouldn't be able to kill this night anyway. To protect the remaining goodies, I think it is better to try to find Padan Fain than FOL, since I can't do anything about that. I've given too much away probably, but don't worry about me i should be safe this night...and one of you knows why based on my night 2 action.

(NOTE: I won't be as active as much for at least tomorrow, I have jury duty and won't have access to the net during the day...hopefully it'll only be tomorrow...(and it should be since I am a mid-30s, educated white male, the son of law enforcement, in Detroit).

Ok guys, didn't have a chance to post during the whole weekend and now I got like 4+ pages to review... After that I'm quite sure I'll have something to work with... I'll be back in a while to cast my vote.