BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Wheel of Time Mafia

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GMaster: Maybe he's using triple reverse psychology and trying to convince us that he's using double. Anyway....I have twins, so I didn't want to vote for TB, and I have a brother named Chris that I don't particularly care for, so that's where my vote went...excellent reasoning, if I do say so myself.

Framm: What's making you spin? It's slick, and his endless cycle of LIES!

No hard feelings, ok Daddy Slick?

I can't help but wonder how many baddies are voting for poor soon-to-be-hung chrispen.

The day started very quickly with accusations being pointed at both twin_bro and Chrispen, and more and more fingers were pointed. But the time the day wound down, however, there was one voice that had yet to be heard. As they searched for LIS, they pondered the meanings of the votes that had come in that day, but they never found Moiraine.

1) Music2 - Killed in the lynch (Matrim Cauthon)

2) tpaxatb2 - Killed by Aran'gar (Aviendha)

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313 - Killed by Padan Fain (Elmindreda)

5) P4P - Killed by Osan'gar (al'Lan Mandragoran)

6) twin_bro

7) tpaxatb1 - Killed by Padan Fain (Nyneave)

8) Abhisk - Killed in the lynch (Padan Fain)

9) tpaxatb3

10)GMaster479

11) Framm

12) Music1- Killed by Osan'gar (Pedron Niall)

13) onetruth

14) Magic - Killed in the lynch (Mesaana)

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS - Killed in the lynch (Moiraine)

Inactivity night 4 is 16 votes.

Edited by Medji

And the twists keep on coming. *sighs* Edit: The fact that the two people we targeted said very little did not help things.

We have to be very careful tonight with what we do. As far as we know the baddies have any where from 1 to 3 kills tonight and possibly more the way things are shaking out. I will have to go back and reread LIS's post to see if I can gather any info for tonight.

Medji, you are going to have to explain some things after this game ends.

Edited by Framm 18

Was looking back at the posts and thought I would comment on this.

Maybe Nae'blis redirected Peregrin Took's action to tpax, and maybe Mesaana, resurrected by Papa, made Mr. Took look like Aran'gar? I don't get it.

Unfortunately, that can't be the case since that would mean we would know that Magic was back in the game.

Father of Lies - (m) Dreamer. Cannot exit Tel'aran'rhiod. Can resurrect one Forsaken every 3rd night. That player's resurrection is not revealed until they take an action. Limit three.

No, I have a feeling Magic will not be revealed till tonight, since this could very well be our last one.

I am probably saying too much, but we need as much help as we can get tonight.

ok i might seriously cry here... and just because of a name you don't like, you don't have to vote to kill them, and my name is Christopher, by the way. sorry if i sound mad, but i think some of you deserve it. i am not hiding anything, but my role and position, like i am supposed to.

ok i might seriously cry here... and just because of a name you don't like, you don't have to vote to kill them, and my name is Christopher, by the way. sorry if i sound mad, but i think some of you deserve it. i am not hiding anything, but my role and position, like i am supposed to.

Don't cry. Once you get a few Mafias under your belt, you will start to get used to what is going on. When you are a main target for a lynch, you need to try and hint as to what your role is, and at this point in the game, we goodies need as much info as we can get.

Just another little warning, you need to hint at more then you have not been sleeping, as there is a baddie that cannot sleep as well.

After much discussion between them, the Chosen knew just how to act. As JarZe once again set out to kill his unsuspecting targets, the rest of them set out to do their nasty work. Unfortunately for GMaster, onetruth was on to him, and he wasn't able to pull off his intended misdirection, however while she was distracted with him, onetruth fell to the balefire summoned by JarZe. Rand al'Thor's thread was erased completely from the Pattern. Screaming for vengeance, twoaday ran towards JarZe in a lust for revenge. JarZe easily sidestepped the attack, and opened a gateway to the Chosen's hideout right where twoaday was standing, splitting him neatly in half. The rest of the Chosen stepped out of the gateway, carefully avoiding the bloody corpse that was left behind. They had the rest of them outnumbered now, and it didn't take long to gather them up and have them executed.

Izzy - Matrim Cauthon

Crazypainter - Aviendha

akaslickster - Father of Lies

BlackCat1313 - Elmindreda Farshaw

pablos4pandas - al'Lan Mandragoran

woon - Elaida do'Avriny

tpaxatb - Nyneave al'Meara

abhisk - Padan Fain

clozobozo - Aran'gar

GMaster479 - Nae'blis

Framm18 - Egwene al'Vere

Music_luvr95 - Pedron Niall

onetruth - Rand al'Thor

Magic_luver101 - Mesaana

JarZe - Osan'gar

chrispen - Elayne Trakand

twoaday - Perrin Aybara

lost in space - Moiraine Damodred

Goodie

Indy

Baddie

Aes Sedai

Tell you what we lost this on night 4 when my coin flip blocked chrispen instead of clozo

also night two the baddies tried to kill v2 but I dreamed. However tge attempt that night wasn't shown and I wasn't told I was targetted by another aes sedai

I thought gm was naeblis but wasn't sure until I was killed. I practically lost this for the goodies single handedly :(

edit oh yeah read night one carefully. The baddies had a group kill (osengar didn't get both). And they knew abhisk from the getgo

edit 2. Slick we really really really wanted you to stop yapping about chrispen :)

Edited by tpaxatb

Tell you what we lost this on night 4 when my coin flip blocked chrispen instead of clozo

also night two the baddies tried to kill v2 but I dreamed. However tge attempt that night wasn't shown and I wasn't told I was targetted by another aes sedai

I thought gm was naeblis but wasn't sure until I was killed. I practically lost this for the goodies single handedly :(

It did not help that I was wrong with everyone I accused it seems like. I was lost since night 1 when the post made it seem like Izzy had slept, and I just could not seem to wrap my head around what had happened.

I totally missed the group kill. Didn't help that we managed to avoid it each night

my bad too on the izzy thing. Then I had gm suspected as you could see on my n3 block. But I wasn't sure about chrispen. So I flipped the coin. And thought gm was naeblis but not enough to want twoaday to kill. Funny thing though. The baddies had onetruth and twoaday backward so if twoaday had killed it would have gone through anyway cuz they redirected onetruth hahahha

until v3 I had jarze as the vote doubler due to a statement he made about helping during the lynch. He shoulda been called out on it but wasn't so I had him and lis reversed

This game was tough lemme tell ya

Oh definitely JarZe deserves the MVP. He and I controlled the actions every night. But he was damn good at keeping himself hidden. I opened my mouth a lot and knew I was being led on a bit in the Aes Sadai thread. But I knew that when they had caught on it was too late. They didn't get our second killer pegged so I was fine with that.

Good Game to All. Go sign up for Redwall now

Great game all! Sucks that baddies got me so soon...They totally controlled me on night 2, they redirected me to BC. I eventually found out who FOL, Nae'blis, and Reborn were...too late though. In the last lynch where I got lynched. :P Thats why I tried to vote for GM, and later switched to Onetruth. But great game baddies! Onto Redwall! Sidenote: Being an indie is fun! So much easier yet harder then being baddie or goodie, but if I was better, I could have figured out the main people much earlier. Oh, people that had me totally gone: JZ, LIS, chrispen. I had no idea of JZ being a baddie. :thumbsup: