BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Wheel of Time Mafia

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

medji, should actions be sent to you or saya? I sent mine to you.

You have a conversation in your inbox regarding WoTM. Use your actions in that thread, and both sayalzah and myself will see them.

Edited by Medji

Aviendha was suspicious of that Izzy character...something didn't quite seem right about her. Whatever it was that Izzy was up to, she was going to put a stop to it. Using all of the skill she had learned when she was wedded to the spear, she snuck up on Izzy and vowed that whatever Izzy tried to do that night would not happen. Just as she was settling in to watch, Aviendha saw Izzy enter the tent that had been set up. A few minutes later, she heard snoring. She snorted. Nothing was going to come out of there that night.

Walking down the halls of the palace in Tanchico, where she and Rand had been making a short visit, Min was startled to see someone she recognized. Not only that, but she could see auras around the familiar person's head, auras that she was certain of the meaning to. Calmly, she kept walking as she passed Magic. She was going to have to remember what she saw for later.

"I am Elaida do'Avriny, the Amyrlin Seat, and if I say her every move, then I want her every move reported to me! Every one! I want to know what she ate for dinner, how many times she raised her spoon, and whether or not she quirked her left eyebrow! Tell me NOW!" The Accepted in front of her shook with fear, but responded shakily with "Yes, Mother," and began retelling the events of the night. When the Accepted left, Elaida shook her head. So, Framm had gone to bed early, and just fallen asleep that night. Well, there was always tomorrow to try and squeeze some clue about what she was up to out of her. Maybe by then her spies would have something more useful to tell.

Matrim Cauthon was just drifting off to sleep when he saw a brief flash of light outside his tent. He froze, reaching carefully for his ashan'derai, the spear with a sword tip that he somehow knew how to use after the visit in to that Light accursed ter'angreal. As a figure slipped into his tent, he flashed the weapon at it, and whoever it was fell backwards into the tent wall, the ashan'derai just missing it. As Mat came to his feet in his shortclothes roaring, the figure darted outside, and Mat just had time to see a gateway closing with the cloak he had been chasing on the other side. He cursed, wishing he had been able to see who it was.

Nyneave set out to make sure everything was alright. She felt a storm approaching, felt it in her bones, and she knew that something was about to happen...tonight. She stopped by Izzy's tent, where she saw Izzy inside sleeping. Creeping carefully in, she wove a complicated weave of Spirit, Water and Air, Delving into Izzy's conciousness. Nothing amiss here, nothing out of place, and no injuries. Nyneave crept carefully out of the tent and continued on her way.

Padan Fain crept carefully about the camp, looking for any indication of which tent belonged to the al'Thor boy. He was so focused that before he knew it, there was a call from behind him asking him who he was and why he was skulking about out there. Quicker than thought, he whirled about and shoved his hand into tpaxatb's mouth, silencing him. His ruby hilted dagger flashed once, and he watched with satisfaction as the interfering whelp felt the evil of Shadar Logoth enter their veins. Tpaxatb let out a scream of agony that no amount of muffling would have kept quiet as their body arched into an unnatural position and their legs and arms flailed about, hands and feet beating against the ground. In seconds, Nyneave was dead. Fain crept off into the night again. With that noise, there would be no going after the al'Thor boy again tonight.

As Rand looked around the camp, he thought about what he had heard that day, the reports that the Maidens had brought him, and the so-called advice from the Aes Sedai that always seemed to be hanging around. Rand called over one of the Maidens that were guarding him. "I wish for the Maidens to capture Lost in Space, the reports indicate that they are planning something tonight that I don't want to happen. Ensure that it does not." The Maiden handtalk flashed, and two of his guard ran off into the night.

Perrin let his mind expand and found the wolves that he knew would be near. He sent them an urgent thought. He had to know what Izzy was up to. It was the most important thing he could think of to help Rand. He pushed the sending with all the urgency he could find. "We go" was the response. Now he would just have to wait for them to get close enough to see what was going on.

Osan'gar fell back from the gateway where he had nearly lost his life from that blasted ashan'derai. Where had anyone found one of those? As far as he knew, no time capsules had been recovered aside from what the other Chosen had found. He had failed to kill his first target. He would not fail to kill the other. He made another gateway and stepped into the ironically named Bastion of the Light. The old man at the desk looked up, startled to see him. Osan'gar quickly gathered him up and bound him with bonds of Air, then stalked closer, laughing at Music. The Great Lord has decreed that we shall rule this land, old man. And you stand in our way, you and your Whitecloaks. Osan'gar wove Spirit, Water and Fire just so, and laid it on him. Pedron Niall's eyes glazed over instantly as his body slumped in the bonds of Air. Osan'gar tied the bonds off. They would find the corpse in the morning, still hanging there. It would take an Aes Sedai to bring it down. He laughed. That would prove a dilemma indeed. Leave the corpse there, or let what the Whitecloaks called the 'Tar Valon witches' take it down? Osan'gar laughed to himself as he stepped through another gateway back to meet with the rest of the Chosen.

Aran'gar thought for a while about how best to assist the Nae'blis, and through him the Great Lord, with his endeavor. She determined to make herself a shroud and follow Abhisk around. Nobody would see her, or even know she existed, not with this powerful a shroud.

Host / Co-Host: Medji / Sayalzah

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) woon twin_bro

7) tpaxatb - Killed by Padan Fain (Nyneave)

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm

12) Music - Killed by Osan'gar (Pedron Niall)

13) Onetruth

14) Magic

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

Day ends 24 hours from this post.

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) woon twin_bro

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479

11) Framm- Voting for Chrispen

13) Onetruth

14) Magic

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

Sorry, Chrispen just first day randomness. Boy, Izzy was popular last night. Stinks that we lost Tpax so early, sorry to see you go. Not so sorry to see you go, Music. :P

So, Medji are you going to reveal the roles of everybody who was killed at night, or did I miss something in the RDs?

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

10) GMaster479 - voting for twin_bro

13) Onetruth

14) Magic

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

Okay not too much time here. From what I can tell, the Baddies killed an Indy, the other Indy killed a goodie, Izzy dreamed and was blocked/saved/spied?, Framm dreamed and Magic was spied on and it worked. Long story short this was a crazy night. I'm just throwing a random vote out there now. I usually change it anyway but just to have something

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

13) onetruth - Voting for JarZe

14) Magic

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday

18) LIS

No reason for my vote, just random. I'm glad one Indie was killed. Thanks for helping out the goodies, Osan'gar!

Edited to fix quotes.

Edited by onetruth

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

14) Magic

15) JarZe

16) chrispen

17) twoaday - Voting for LIS

18) LIS

i guess i might as well put a vote out, but i think ill be on later to change it

edit: better color

Edited by TwoaDay

Well there are quite a few people that I'm interested in ATM, but my vote is just random because I have nothing strong against any of them (just a hunch). Anyways, I was kind of surprised too that the roles are being revealed at night :shrug:

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

14) Magic

15) JarZe - voting for Slick

16) chrispen

18) LIS

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk

9) Clozo

11) Framm- Voting for Slick

14) Magic

16) chrispen

18) LIS

Just changing my vote to get some discussion going. Will Change if some more info comes along. I have a suspicion, but not enough info to be sure.

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick-voting forrolleyes.gif Izzy

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

8) A-bhisk

9) Clozo

14) Magic

16) chrispen

18) LIS

I know when somethings up. This is not permanent.rolleyes.gif

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

8) Abhisk - Voting for Slick

9) Clozo

14) Magic

16) chrispen

18) LIS

Tons of things to say. Today was kind of bittersweet-our healer dead, but Pedron Niall gone. Sorry to see you go so soon, Tpax. I was really surprised by how many people targeted Izzy! 1 spy, 1 block, and 1 heal. I'm gonna vote for Slick just to get some talk going on. I know that slick can defend himself.

Terribly sorry folks but I am gonna have to drop out. I thought this would've started sooner. I am outta here till tuesday. W/o a definite internet access I feel more comfortable letting you know now. Once again, terribly sorry.:blush:

You ought to have a personal conversation already, with one or both of them. That gives away your role hon. I must have a drink on that.laugh.gif

actually I hadnt read much of the op yet. I do have to drop out. But I didnt send the pm through any other thread. I just saw medji's name and clicked on it so I could send the action.

So pls replace me.

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter..not voting as I would rather have my replacement choose.

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

9) Clozo

14) Magic

16) chrispen

18) LIS

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter tpaxatb

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) twin_bro

9) Clozo

14) Magic

16) chrispen

18) LIS

tpax voted to be a replacement when he found out he had died, so he will be taking CP's place.

Edited by Medji

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter tpaxatb

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

6) twin_bro - voting for Framm

9) Clozo

14) Magic

16) chrispen

18) LIS

I dont want to bandwagon a posible goodie so I'm going with a random vote :thumbsup:

Yeah, I really don't want to bandwagon, but really, there's no other way to get people talking. Another big one to get is Father of Lies since he can resurrect the baddies. Good to see you back Tpax! Of course, I will change my vote for a good defense, because I'm just bandwagoning. Also, I'll change it if I find any hints in the post, though the two times I went through I didn't find anything.

Please, no Tpax v.2, lets just call him Tpax. :D

Edited by abhisk

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter tpaxatb

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

9) Clozo

14) Magic

16) chrispen - voting for BlackCat1313 v.2

18) LIS

1) Izzy

2) Crazypainter tpaxatb

3) Slick

4) BlackCat1313

5) P4P

9) Clozo

14) Magic

16) chrispen - voting for Blackcat1313

18) LIS

Just fixing the colors.

I may change my vote, if Slick comes on and defends himself. I have a suspect, but I have little to go on at the moment.