BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Original Mafia Sign Up

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might try being a mentor again, not signing up (even as a backup) to give as much help and encouragement to new players as possible. I'll be watching from the sidelines because I would like to see what new strategies they can come up with.

1. harvey45

2. 24_65...

3. golfjunkie

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

7. abhisk

Backups

Mentor

1. Phaze (Mentor only, Not to be used as backup)

not to be a bum or anything......but when is this starting, exactly...?????

Okay then. Here is what I'm thinking. P4P has fallen off the face of the freakin' earth. I don't want to take over this mafia but would you EDM and everyone else be willing to sign up for a different one if I make a sign up thread soon?

well......i don't mind doing 2 at a time......so ok.....i'll do this and yours..... :)

Well the point is that we put this one on hold until P4P gets back and start sign ups again when he returns. With you guys interested in playing and tired of waiting I feel we should have something going on. I already made the thread :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

this mafia's been on hold because the host is missing. the secret of mana mafia is the next one after sherlock holmes

edit: i believe you can sign up for this...but it won't be starting for sometime

Edited by LJayden

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away from the BrainDen for a long time, but now I'm looking to have a lil fun with mafia! This is the only signup I see on the first page that appears to be going, even though the host appears to be missing... so... can I join?

I've been away from the BrainDen for a long time, but now I'm looking to have a lil fun with mafia! This is the only signup I see on the first page that appears to be going, even though the host appears to be missing... so... can I join?

We're in need of a couple replacements over in SoM Mafia. Let me know if you want to join that one.

1. harvey45

2. 24_65...

3. golfjunkie

4. EDM

5. actressgirl

6. Peace

7. abhisk

8.firno

9.segul

Backups

Mentor

1. Phaze (Mentor only, Not to be used as backup)

i'v done it for segul as well

does anyone know who the host is/where they are or does anyone know the host in real life?

No, I don't think so. He was last active in Mar 19 2010 (says on his profile) so I don't think he's coming around very soon.

Also, most of the people who did signup back then (March, April) are also missing since then.

So there aren't much chances of this to start anytime soon.

I'd suggest you signup for the next Mafia from active hosts (see the thread. A new signup thread will probably be posted once UN Mafia is over.

Edited by araver

• 3 weeks later...

i wonder... if this host doesn't show would anyone fancy taking control, the problem is though is that we dont the roles or plot i mean original isnt a lot to go on is it :dry:

Well, the first posts indicate that P4P was going to use the rules of the first Mafia on BrainDen (hence the term "original") hosted by Unreality.

You can find the rules here:

Well, the first posts indicate that P4P was going to use the rules of the first Mafia on BrainDen (hence the term "original") hosted by Unreality.

You can find the rules here:

That was my impression too.

No, I don't think so. He was last active in Mar 19 2010 (says on his profile) so I don't think he's coming around very soon.

Also, most of the people who did signup back then (March, April) are also missing since then.

So there aren't much chances of this to start anytime soon.

I'd suggest you signup for the next Mafia from active hosts (see the thread. A new signup thread will probably be posted once UN Mafia is over.

What do you mean by most people who signed up then are missing?, that doesn't make much sense.

Is there a mystery afoot?