BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Viva la Revolucion!

tiger_lily111

Question

• Answers 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

a text from the bible..namely the book of Job? I am an atheist but also an artist so I have had to learn all the stories for art history classes.

These numbers you mention are constantly used in European art from ~ 1000AD or CE

a Cuba Libre?

One of my favorites, but no.

a text from the bible..namely the book of Job? I am an atheist but also an artist so I have had to learn all the stories for art history classes.

These numbers you mention are constantly used in European art from ~ 1000AD or CE

Interesting, but not that.

Soccer?or American football

Not this time. ;)

Amendments to the Constitution?

Not that either.

Us -together- seventh - seventh planet from the Sun = Uranus = Greek sky deity

Three -controlling- motion

All -collective- fifth - fifth planet = Jupiter = Zeus

No longer revolution

Saturn is the son of Uranus and father of Zeus, so is the answer Saturn? (Would fit with the word "Three," indicating Grandfather, Father, and Son)

Or maybe we're looking at odd numbered planets, and Pluto used to be one, which fits with "No longer revolution," so Pluto?

Also controlling-motion makes me think of the moon controlling waves, so the moon? Or the only moon in the Solar system with a significant atmosphere, Saturn's moon Titan?

=)

<spoiler="It sounds like">

Musical terms. 7th and 5th are intervals in chords, controlling motion is the way a song is written so the notes go in specific directions. Music brings us together. IF you only play the seventh and the third, you get a different sound to the chord, but once you add the 5th, it is, as you say,"no longer revolution".

Us -together- seventh

All -collective- fifth

No longer revolution

</spoiler>

Us -together- seventh - seventh planet from the Sun = Uranus = Greek sky deity

All -collective- fifth - fifth planet = Jupiter = Zeus

No longer revolution

Saturn is the son of Uranus and father of Zeus, so is the answer Saturn? (Would fit with the word "Three," indicating Grandfather, Father, and Son)

Or maybe we're looking at odd numbered planets, and Pluto used to be one, which fits with "No longer revolution," so Pluto?

Also controlling-motion makes me think of the moon controlling waves, so the moon? Or the only moon in the Solar system with a significant atmosphere, Saturn's moon Titan?

=)

Nifty thoughts, but not what I'm looking for.

Musical terms. 7th and 5th are intervals in chords, controlling motion is the way a song is written so the notes go in specific directions. Music brings us together. IF you only play the seventh and the third, you get a different sound to the chord, but once you add the 5th, it is, as you say,"no longer revolution".

Not what I'm playing at. ^_^

OMG! That is not how it looked a minute ago. I swear, I didn't mean it. Argh, won't let me change it.

NP, it happens sometimes. :duh:;)