BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Disgaea Mafia

Good one guys! :thumbsup:

So we got an indy which is not bad at all... And lucky for us he still didn't have any souls that were willing to sacrifice themselves for him, we still have to get rid of the remaining baddie(s) to win this, which will not be easy.

I think it's pretty obvious who deserves some attention tonight.

Jarze...any idea who the remaining baddies are?

Hummm.... This is hard :(

Actually I can't say for sure who the baddies are, but I'm suspicious of Medji. I don't see Magic being a baddie (at least in my book) and from tpax and gmaster, I'm slightly inclined to believe that GM is the remaining baddie, but I can't be sure of this.

Any more thoughts on this?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong about GM. I am just as suspicious of medji because of his inactivity. I know he has a newborn and all but, I still have that feeling.

edit: what post are you refering to?

Edited by crazypainter

GM< got it.

Jarze< do you concur?

I guess....

So that would make medji and tpax the remaining baddies?? :unsure:

Unless someone else comes and claims that :rolleyes:

Edited by JarZe

Night 3 – All over…

GM sprinted through the various areas of the netherworld, Tpaxatb right on his tail. Tpax shot Holy Lightning at GM time and time again, but GM was just barely one step ahead of his attacks.

“This one is quite the nuisance,” he thought to himself as he continued his attacks.

As GM looked back to keep an eye on what Vulcanus was up to, he looked back at the wrong time and tripped over a large stone in his path. GM knew there was no way out now.

“Now…Stay down!” Vulcanus shot his Holy Lightning at GM. Vulcanus didn’t let up and continued the attack, and eventually GM didn’t move at all…His robotic body crumbled.

CP V.2 sat on one of the prinnies like a chair, stabbing her spear into the ground repeatedly. “Things aren’t going well…We have to end this soon,” She looked to one of the prinnies. “You…Go check on Medji…See if what Baal was saying was true.”

“Yes Master Etna, dood!” the Prinny ran off to find Medji. But just as the Prinny turned, the faced Medji. “Uhhh….Master Etna…We have company, dood!”

Etna looked up as saw Medji standing there before her. She took her spear up in an attack position. “Well…That makes things much easier for me if you just come to me instead.”

“Do you really think you can stop me?” he scoffed, pulling out the same chain used to take down Sayalzah.

“What the hell is that thing!?” Etna questioned. None of your concern…You’ll know soon enough,” he hurled the chain at Etna. She tried to knock it away with her spear but it merely wrapped around her spear and slid down to her arms. General Carter pushed the detonator, blowing Etna and several of her prinnies away.

General Carter looked at JarZe, a gun in hand. “Just give up…Join us and maybe we won’t kill you.”

JarZe just stared from Carter to the gun, “No way. You tricked me once...I won't let it happen again.”

“Hmph…You always were the stubborn one, eh Gordon." He raised his gun to JarZe’s head. “You wouldn’t have lived anyway. Traitors never live long...” Carter pulled the trigger and Captain Gordon collapsed to the ground.

Vulcanus looked at Magic. “If only you hadn’t been in my way from the beginning, maybe I could have taken you under my wing and raised you to be a proper angel.”

Magic stepped back from Vulcanus. “I was a proper angel. Master Lamington knew that from the start…That’s why he sent me to the netherworld to unite the worlds of Celestia and the Netherworld. Demons can love too…I’ve seen it with my own eyes.”

Vulcanus just looked at the Angel Trainee, “You think that now…but over time, they would have turned on you…Just like you turned on Celestia…And as punishment, you will now die.” Vulcanus shot his Holy Lightning at Flonne, as she collapsed under the stronger powers of the Archangel.

It was over…The netherworld had fallen to General Carter and Vulcanus. They repaired the Gargantua and flew over the netherworld, destroying everything in sight. Ridding if it of all demons……

1. JarZe – Captain Gordon

2. Abhisk - Maderas

3. tpaxatb - Vulcanus

4. Crazypainter – Laharl

5. GMaster479 - Thursday

6. Framm 18 – Big Sis Prinny

7. P4P - Mid-Boss

8. Slick/CP V.2 - Etna

9. sayalzah - Jennifer

10. Medji – General Carter

11. DudleyDude - Baal

12. Magic/FrammV.2 - Flonne

That one was down to the wire really…The baddies made just the right decisions in the end. If they hadn’t blocked GM, Thursday rolled a save and was going to save JarZe. And had JarZe lived, his double vote could have pushed the vote toward a baddie (Unless switched by Carter).

The only reason it’s ending now is because the baddies would always have majority vote. Today Carter would have changed a vote to whoever they were voting for causing a 3-2 vote in their favor. Then (Since Jennifer is dead) perform a kill on one of the last 2 goodies. I pre rolled for Thursday, and he would have rolled another save and even if they (Thursday/Flonne) saved each other or themselves, the baddies would just use the vote switch again to gain majority vote. So I see no winning possibility at this point. But it was a good game nonetheless. When Mid-Boss killed Big Sis Prinny on day one and exposed Laharl to possibly being killed, things were already looking bad. And when CP was lynched…I had no idea how they would pull it off without getting some good voting. But it was still close. Hope it wasn’t too unbalanced. Looks like it was though. I don’t have any more mafia games in the works yet…but I will put it in my signature if something comes to mind.

Buahahaha!!!

Your downfall, really, was GM outing himself. Until GM had posted his hint reference, we were going to block framm v2. But the chances were just too great that GM would kill/block one of us so that forced us to at least try to block GM.

I figured (right or wrongly) that GM's outting of himself would direct the saves towards him...I thought that GM was being saved so it came down to trying to figure out which goodie to try to kill. We chose JarZe because the vote changer could still have been out there and Medji said that he was being too quiet haha. I almost chose Framm v2. Looks like it's good that we didn't. We weren't worried about CPv2 because we figured she was the spy...killing her would not have given us any advantage since everyone pretty much knew who we were...

That last night i had it figured that it would be 50% chance that we would win outright...it really depended on both our kill and block succeeding and Capt (Flash) Gordon being out of the way.

DD was absolutely correct...and I was sweating that and glad that no one saw it...we were a much bigger threat than he was at the point of the day 2 lynch, and you guys should have lynched one of us instead of him :)

Edit: I'm not sure that the game was unbalanced too much...There was some pretty bad luck all the way around, especially after the first night...it was unfortnate for the goodies that their killer was blocked along with our killer...it made it somewhat easy to hide behind a "coin flip"

Edited by tpaxatb

Actually, you weren't. We killed jarze and blocked GM. I wasn't sure if you were the blocker or the saver and was worried about that. I think CP slipped a little though when she was hinting at thursday's actions but forgot to hint at Jennifer's...which suggested strongly to me that Jennifer was sayal (and was dead). If you had saved JarZe or if you had been jennifer and blocked one of us it would have been a different story...all that we would have been able to do would have been to force a tie on the next lynch...

Good game everyone. I'm not sure I could have won even under the best conditions but I think I should have called out tpax during D1 and voted for abhisk. At first, I was really hoping the vote would go against CP since I could have RID'ed abhisk if he survived. By the time I realized that the vote wasn't going to go against CP, I thought it was too late to change my vote w/o looking even more suspicious. I agree that I was much less a threat at D2 than the 2 remaining baddies but I think people misread my role and thought I could save myself from a lynch. I don't think anyone was looking at the numbers and taking into account the baddies vote switching ability.

Good game baddies, well played...

I knew we were in bad shape since our killer was lynched, and the only way we could've won this was by good voting. I guess I should've used my double vote on D1 to save CP but I was still unsure... Sorry :blush:

Anyways, it was fun playing. Thanks Marth for a great game :thumbsup:

Hope to see you guys around.

P.S. Why was it stated that the killer could've died even if his protector was still alive? Coming from the host that threw me off, seriously...

Edited by JarZe

Yeah I felt I had to give up my role. I knew it was between me and tpax for the final baddie. I was hoping you guys were going to go for JarZe thinking that someone or something was preventing you from getting CP v.2. I chose right, but unfortunately outing myself made all the roles clear...for everyone.

Good game guys. See you guys soon

P.S. Why was it stated that the killer could've died even if his protector was still alive? Coming from the host that threw me off, seriously...

Don't know the motivation, but it may have been to throw us baddies off. Slick had indicated that he knew who a goodie was during the D1 lynch. I read that to mean that he was either big sis prinny or the spy (since big sis prinny knew who CP was)...After CP was lynched, my reading of the RDs led me to the conclusion that since CP was lynched, Big Sis Prinny was dead, which meant that slick was the spy; I speculated this in our baddie thread. Once marth said what he did in the main thread, that threw me off and big sis prinny was back in the mix (e.g. JarZe could now be big sis prinny again, and so could slick). Of course, after N2, we knew that CPv2 was actually the spy.

Of course, little did I know that I had come to the right conclusion (that big sis prinny was dead) for the completely wrong reason!

Never said Laharl could be killed while Big Sis Prinny is alive. Laharl can only be lynched even if Big Sis Prinny is alive.