BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Disgaea Mafia

1. JarZe

2. Abhisk – DEAD (Lynched and found to be Maderas)

3. tpaxatb

4. Crazypainter – DEAD (Lynched and found to be Laharl)

5. GMaster479 - voting for CP

6. Framm 18 – DEAD (Killed by Mid-Boss)

7. P4P - Mid-Boss (WINCON failed)

8. AKAslickster/CP- voting for DudleyDude

9. sayalzah - DEAD (Killed by the Baddies)

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude - voting for tpaxatb

12. Magic

OK. *FOR NOW*

I am removing my vote from CP-v2.0...I'm going to let her get back and reread. I'll probably be back in about an hour to update...

There are actually three people that I would like to hear from with respect to one particular role...someone does know something, the question will be figuring out who knows it and who's lying.

And I think there's some hanky panky going on here...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we're in a pretty bad shape right now... I'm pretty sure that at least one of the other baddies voted for abhisk. Tpax was actually pretty reluctant to vote for abhisk and decided to stay on CP, kind of weird after all that CP said :dry:

There were others who only came and jumped in the bandwagon against abhisk, so it's hard to tell if they're good or not.

Why is it that you voted for slick tpax?

I'm gonna vote for dudley based on his vote yesterday, because he insisted in lynching CP. Tpax, are you sure about CP? Do you know something more than what was stated in the night post?

It's likely that there are 2 baddies and 1 indy remaining, which makes it 4-3 for us goodies... If we lynch a goodie today we've pretty much lost this so today's vote is very important... C'mon guys!

1. JarZe - Voting for DudleyDude

3. tpaxatb - voting for Cp

10. Medji

12. Magic

@PM: Will it be anounced if one of the deaths is because of a sacrifice for Baal?

3. tpaxatb -

10. Medji

12. Magic

Well we're in a pretty bad shape right now... I'm pretty sure that at least one of the other baddies voted for abhisk. Tpax was actually pretty reluctant to vote for abhisk and decided to stay on CP, kind of weird after all that CP said :dry:

There were others who only came and jumped in the bandwagon against abhisk, so it's hard to tell if they're good or not.

Why is it that you voted for slick tpax?

I'm gonna vote for dudley based on his vote yesterday, because he insisted in lynching CP. Tpax, are you sure about CP? Do you know something more than what was stated in the night post?

It's likely that there are 2 baddies and 1 indy remaining, which makes it 4-3 for us goodies... If we lynch a goodie today we've pretty much lost this so today's vote is very important... C'mon guys!

It looks like you missed my vote removal...i'm still waiting for CP-v2.0 to come back.

To answer your question - i was reluctant for a couple reasons. First, with all the vote changes I was having a tough time keeping track of what was going on and who was causing ties and who was breaking them. I gave my reasons for voting for and keeping my vote on CP. I wasn't going to change because others were bandwagonning the other way. Sorry I was wrong about her, especially considering her role --- but really? The only real comments I saw were the "you'll be sorry if you lynch me" variety. And what would have happened if I bandwagon to abhisk and *he* turned out to be the goodie? (Although I was a little surprised that Flash didn't seem to act one way or the other...)

Second...right now, there are three players that could potentially have information that could clear or convict DD...and with what happened the day before, on first glance that question was answered via GM's vote. However, with CP-v2.0's vote, I'm not so sure. I'm a bit confused, especially after it seemed as if slick gave enough up to sacrifice himself to Baal...And right now, I can't tell if CP-v2.0 is taking advantage of what happened during the night cycle, which is why I took the vote off CP-v2.0...for now.

3. tpaxatb -

10. Medji

12. Magic

It looks like you missed my vote removal...i'm still waiting for CP-v2.0 to come back.

To answer your question - i was reluctant for a couple reasons. First, with all the vote changes I was having a tough time keeping track of what was going on and who was causing ties and who was breaking them. I gave my reasons for voting for and keeping my vote on CP. I wasn't going to change because others were bandwagonning the other way. Sorry I was wrong about her, especially considering her role --- but really? The only real comments I saw were the "you'll be sorry if you lynch me" variety. And what would have happened if I bandwagon to abhisk and *he* turned out to be the goodie? (Although I was a little surprised that Flash didn't seem to act one way or the other...)

what else was I to say w/o giving up my role? There was not enough talking going on and no one gave me a good lead on who to point the finger at. But now that I look back and see the way ppl voted...makes me think. You all know who I was as I was outed when I died. And I voted for Abhisk, we know who he was. Maybe go back and look at who didnt vote for Abhisk.

Second...right now, there are three players that could potentially have information that could clear or convict DD...and with what happened the day before, on first glance that question was answered via GM's vote. However, with CP-v2.0's vote, I'm not so sure. I'm a bit confused, especially after it seemed as if slick gave enough up to sacrifice himself to Baal...And right now, I can't tell if CP-v2.0 is taking advantage of what happened during the night cycle, which is why I took the vote off CP-v2.0...for now.

I am still suspicious of DD. And earlier there was that I had a vision on Magic..that Slick said. I want to say that Slick was trying to tell us something but I just dont see it.

But what I do see is that when I look at my spreadsheet I have a rather good idea who Baal is.

Jarze, according to the spread sheet there is no way you could be a baddie of any kind.

3. tpaxatb - Voting for DudleyDude

10. Medji

12. Magic

I think I read what CP said correctly.

5. GMaster479 - voting for DudleyDude

10. Medji

12. Magic

Hmmm...I was originally suspicious of Slick because of his voting on Day 1. But since then CP has cleared most of it up. I'm still a bit leery on CP v. 2.0, but with DD voting tpaxatb, I think I need to vote for him as well. His defense will come soon enough.

On Day 1, I did change my vote to abhisk, but it was for a good reason. I had already said before that based on the night post it had appeared that CP and abhisk were blocked by goodies and there was no night kill. I started on CP but when her active defense put her in the clear I simply switched to the other option.

As I have not yet heard from Magic in a while, Framm will now be taking her place.

8. AKAslickster/CP V.2- voting for DudleyDude

10. Medji

12. Magic/Framm V.2

Edited by Prince_Marth85

hmmm, work is busy so I won't have to time to write a long defense. I will say that this is a rather obvious bandwagon and I don't really understand it.

@JarZe - how in the world did I "insist" on lynching CP?? I thought it was obvious that either CP or abhisk was a baddie and I voted blindly for CP. I stated as much on my vote and I don't remember posting any further to try to sway voting one way or another. I checked in occasionally and saw that the vote would be for either CP or abhisk and I was happy either way. I guess I could have switched my vote at the last moment and joined the abhisk bandwagon, but I'm pretty sure that would have been pretty suspicious as well.

@CP - What have I done to make you suspicious? I really don't understand Slick's statements during the first vote (metagaming alert: But I rarely understand Slick's statements) but I don't think you're a baddie simply based on his voting. Also based on the voting, I don't really suspect GM of being a baddie. And based on N1 and N2 posts, I've sort of cleared Magic and JarZe as well. So I think that Medji and tpax are the remaining 2 baddies.

Even though I think I know who the baddies are, I'm much less confident of the ID of Baal. Other than the dead players (and I'm not even positive about Saya), I think Baal could be anyone (Except JayZe, I'm fairly certain that he is a goodie). I do know that Baal is the only player who has an RID ability. And I know I was spied on last night. So if I was Baal, I'd expect a stronger condemnation from someone and yet that hasn't happened. I don't want to out Etna, but I'm hoping that someone will come to my defense and we can try to lynch an actual baddie today.

10. Medji- voting for DudleyDude

12. Magic/Framm V.2

Something struck me as odd: What would DD know based on posts that Magic didn't make that would indicate to him that Magic is actually a goodie? Unless he's got some inside information that he's not sharing?

@Medji. I think he was referring to the fact that music was blocked?

@dd. There are three (I say three because I am not etna) possible players that could be etna. And all three are voting for you. Don't you think that's a strong enough indictment???

Something struck me as odd: What would DD know based on posts that Magic didn't make that would indicate to him that Magic is actually a goodie? Unless he's got some inside information that he's not sharing?

Way to throw out some really bad logic while at the same time putting words in my mouth. I never said Magic was a goodie, just that Magic isn't a baddie. Both remaining baddies acted last night and Magic was blocked. I think this post pretty much confirms that Medji is the other baddie.

/back to work

12. Magic/Framm V.2- voting for Medji

For no other reason then to cast a vote.

8. slick/CP V.2- voting for DudleyDude

12. Magic/Framm V.2- voting for Medji

we are doing well with this vote. Then we can worry about the night actions and decide who really needs a save, to be blocked, and spied upon. Way to go goodies!

Welcome back Framm. You wouldnt mind letting me know who you were before would you??:rolleyes: ha ha

Kidding here! Weve got about 5 min till the end of the day. And DD gave up! I bet DD was either Vulcanus or Baal.

Any other ideas?

Day 2 – Bigger they are...

The daylight broke over those remaining to protect (or destroy) the netherworld. Votes started to go for CP v.2 early on but she stated suspicion of DudleyDude which stuck. Soon all the votes (Save for Framm v.2 and Dudley himself) moved to DudleyDude.

He attempted to pull a defense hoping that Etna would help to clear him but it proved to no avail...As Etna wouldn’t help someone they were trying to get rid of.

Soon DudleyDude gave in, calling no contest as it seemed there was no way to turn the votes away.

But even though he called no contest, he wasn’t going to go down easily. DudleyDude released his disguise and towered above everyone. The blue giant pulled out his sword and swung at everyone. All in the strike zone barely managed to get out of the area. All remaining members pulled their weapons and launched a full assault on the blue tyrant. He was powerful but not powerful enough to hold off the onslaught of those remaining. Baal’s form faded, leaving a ball of light. Baal could not be full defeated...Only his current vessel. His spirit floated away...Looking for a new vessel to inhabit.

1. JarZe

3. tpaxatb

5. GMaster479

8. Slick

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Baal)

12. Magic

Thus ends Day 2. Night 3 begins now. Send in those PMs. Night ends in 24 hours.

Yeah! Die Inde scum! Two baddies to go! Vulcanus and Gen Carter. So the baddies have a block and a vote change. But I still am rather sure they have a group kill.

Lets hope that Thursday has a block rolled for her. Block Volcanus. As for me...who knows what will happen tonight:unsure:. Too bad Prinny couldnt take over Lahari's role. :unsure:

I will do what I can tonight.

edit: Jarze...any idea who the remaining baddies are?

Edited by crazypainter

Hey Im still on and alive why did i get kicked off the game?

Apparently because you didn't reply for a while, nor vote for the whole day. I guess thats why.

So many v.2's that aren't me...I feel left out...even though I know that if i was a replacement, i would know who the baddies are. :D

sorry magic...executive decisions I assume. Abhisk, how about you and the CPv.1 go grab a few beers?

This has turned out to be an ok night. So I would like to ask the gods to throw down some devine light

to make sure I am alive in the am..medji gen cart....and in case I am not...

Edited by crazypainter