BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Disgaea Mafia

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I am dead but PM said that he might have a busy weekend with moving.

Quoting PM: Day 1 begins now and will end once all votes have been cast. After the day post, time limit will go to the 24 hours. (I got the apartment and will be working on moving in, so there may be delays on the weekend but I will get the post up as soon as I can.)

1. JarZe - voting for abhisk

2. abhisk - voting for CP

3. tpaxatb - voting for CP

4. crazypainter voting for abhisk

5. GMaster479 - voting for abhisk

6. Framm 18 – DEAD (Killed by Mid-Boss)

7. P4P- voting for P4P

8. Slick-voting for abhisk

9. sayalzah- voting for abhisk

10. Medji - voting for Slick

11. DudleyDude - voting for CP

12. Magic - voting for Slick

Just in case i was holding it up, sorry :(

I am SOOOOOO sorry for this long wait. We started moving in to the apartment a bit sooner than I expected. But I am still here and the game's still going. As it looks, abhisk is the winner (or loser since you die) for the day. Will begin typing day post immediately.

Day 1 – Sudden change...

The long day drew to an end. The voting at the beginning of the day seemed to be very random. No one knew who to vote for yet. The first to try and make a definite choice was Slick.

“I had a vision! Vote for Magic.”

That however, fell on deaf ears and no one seemed to trust that. The voting continued with CP and Abhisk taking the main lead. As the day closed, the vote ended with Abhisk in the lead.

General Carter looked on and snuck up behind GM and attacked something to his head discreetly.

“I change my vote to CP!”

Everyone looked strangely at this last minute development but because of it, the vote ended in a tie between Abhisk and CP.

The group surrounded the 2. Abhisk and CP were unable to go anywhere. Everyone drew out they’re multiple weapons and attacked and casted magic on Abhisk and CP. The 2 dropped to the ground from the heavy onslaught of the group. Out of both of their pockets. From Abhisk’s pocket fell a package of black pretzels, the former overlord’s favorite snack, taken by Maderas. From CP’s pocket fell a pendant with the crest of the Overlord...Laharl.

P4P immediately saw the crest. “No! I was suppose to defeat him to become overlord...Now I have nothing left here...” Mid-Boss looked quite upset by this and grabbed up his weapon and took to the sky...his mission failed...

1. JarZe

2. Abhisk – DEAD (Lynched and found to be Maderas)

3. tpaxatb

4. Crazypainter – DEAD (Lynched and found to be Laharl)

5. GMaster479

7. P4P - Mid-Boss (WINCON failed)

8. Slick

9. sayalzah

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

Again, I sooo apologize for taking so long to put up this post. I started moving on Friday, which I wasn't expecting to do. I was thinking I'd start on Sat. So I got a little messed up. If I had known, I would have waited until after the move to start the game. Please forgive me. I may also be a little late tomorrow for the Night 2 post. But I'll try to let you know ahead of time if that's going to happen. So Night 2 start's now, get those PM's in.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Well, I tried my best to prevent a tie and, if things didn't go sour, we would not have had lost CP. I am now suspicious of more than one player. I also will be watching them closely, just so I can determine the next baddie to lynch.

Sorry CP, again. I knew I was right not to vote you off. I'll buy you the next round at the booth.

Wow. Good news bad news. I'm so sorry, CP...if you hadn't been blocked, we would have been ok :( It sucks with Baal out there...

The good news:

We still have a good chance for a night kill (fingers crossed on the dice roll - if you roll a 1 or 6 choose well !!! )

The indie kill is gone so only one night kill from the baddies...and 2 baddies/1 indie left.

1. JarZe - voting for abhisk

2. abhisk - voting for CP

3. tpaxatb - voting for CP

4. crazypainter voting for abhisk

5. GMaster479 - voting for abhisk

6. Framm 18 DEAD (Killed by Mid-Boss)

7. P4P- voting for P4P

8. Slick-voting for abhisk

9. sayalzah- voting for abhisk

10. Medji - voting for Slick

11. DudleyDude - voting for CP

12. Magic - voting for Slick

sad.gif

I believe it was this one though, this is not the final decision. I suppose post #83 is expected to make it clear, involving the actions as well.

My pc may or may not be working when I return home tonight. If that's the case, I may need to be replaced by one of the ghosts. Can I pick the one I want to replace me, if it is necessary?

EDIT: Grammar

Edited by akaslickster

Night 2

The remaining baddies looked at each other discussing the night’s actions. Once everything had been worked out, they split up to perform their action.

“Master Etna! What are we going to do about losing Master Laharl, dood!?” one of the prinnies asked.

“He may have been a big brat, but still...He didn’t deserve to die...We have to find out who did it...Go check out DudleyDude...Find out who he is...”

The prinny saluted and did as told.

Vulcanus ran after his intended target as she tried to run from him. “Come back here, Magic! I’m not your enemy!”

“No way. I don’t believe that for a second,” Magic called back, firing a blast of Peta Fire at her attacker. The blast knocked Vulcanus into the air but this gave him a perfect vantage point to fire his spell. He shot the Holy Lightning at her, locking down any further actions.

General Carter strolled around the netherworld, looking out upon the vast land he hoped to soon have under his control. But he couldn’t do it without getting rid of the vile demons who still walked the land. He pulled out one of his new inventions. An chain packed with explosives. He merely needed to throw it just well enough to lasso someone and then press the detonater in his pocket. He looked up seeing Sayalzah walking his way and ducked behind the nearest boulder. As his target drew closer, he quickly jumped from behind the boulder and threw the chain at Saya. He had no time to react and was trapped by the chain. Carter quickly pulled the detonator from his pocket and pressed the button blasting saya away in a firey explosion.

1. JarZe

3. tpaxatb

5. GMaster479

8. Slick

9. sayalzah - DEAD (Killed by the Baddies)

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

Day 2 begins now. Will end in 24 hours.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

1. JarZe

3. tpaxatb

5. GMaster479 - voting for Slick

8. Slick

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

I have my suspicions. But does anyone else have a better idea then voting for the guy who voted with abhisk to try and get rid of Magic?

EDIT: Changed colors

Edited by Gmaster479

Mmmm.. that's a lot to digest. I need to think about it but i'm wondering about one other person. Hopefully Etna came through for us (and please don't out yourself...all we need now is Baal to have a sacrifice!)

1. JarZe

3. tpaxatb - voting for Slick

8. Slick

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Magic

I don't know... Towards the end of the last vote was really odd. The "esp" was also odd, especially considering the evidence against the two main candidates.

On the other hand I'm finding this push weird. I may change this later depending on what the others have to say...

(edit fix color)

Edited by tpaxatb

1. JarZe

3. tpaxatb - voting for Slick

8. Slick

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude - voting for tpaxatb

12. Magic

I'm voting earlier than I'd like but I have a feeling that today will be a busy one at work and I might not be able to participate much until this evening. I agree that Slick's "vision" of Magic was strange but if I remember right, he was also voting for abhisk in the end which doesn't much make sense. By the same token, GM also had a final vote for abhisk. So on my spreadsheet, that leaves tpax and medji as the most likely remaining 2 baddies. I could be wrong about the GM/Slick voting from yesterday and I don't have time to go back and reread the whole vote but I don't think it makes too much sense for any of the baddies to switch to abhisk at the end if it wasn't necessary. Anyway, my vote is on tpax (just a coin flip between tpax and medji. I don't think I have any reason to suspect one more than the other.)

Forgot to say..I was asked to step in for slick. (edit)

1. JarZe

3. tpaxatb - voting for Cp

5. GMaster479 - voting for CP

8. AKAslickster/CP- voting for DudleyDude

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude - voting for tpaxatb

12. Magic

I'm voting earlier than I'd like but I have a feeling that today will be a busy one at work and I might not be able to participate much until this evening. I agree that Slick's "vision" of Magic was strange but if I remember right, he was also voting for abhisk in the end which doesn't much make sense. By the same token, GM also had a final vote for abhisk. So on my spreadsheet, that leaves tpax and medji as the most likely remaining 2 baddies. I could be wrong about the GM/Slick voting from yesterday and I don't have time to go back and reread the whole vote but I don't think it makes too much sense for any of the baddies to switch to abhisk at the end if it wasn't necessary. Anyway, my vote is on tpax (just a coin flip between tpax and medji. I don't think I have any reason to suspect one more than the other.)

Edited by crazypainter