BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Disgaea Mafia

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god man

just give yourself to Baal on day one??? Why would you do that???

Anyway @JZ. Did you see something that I didn't in the night post?? Or is it your gut against my coin flip ;)?

1. JarZe - voting for abhisk

2. abhisk - voting forMagic

3. tpaxatb - voting for CP

4. crazypainter voting for Magic

5. GMaster479 - voting for Medji

6. Framm 18 – DEAD (Killed by Mid-Boss)

7. P4P- voting for

8. Slick-voting for Magic

9. sayalzah- voting for P4P

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude - voting for CP

12. Magic

Sorry for not voting earlier, work was unexpectedly busy. My vote is just a coin flip between CP and abhisk. But I'm also perplexed by Magic's lack of defense.

7. P4P- voting for

10. Medji - voting for Slick

12. Magic

Slick gets my vote simply because it appears that he's intentionally trying to lead us to kill an 'easy target' i.e. someone who can't defend themselves.

7. P4P- voting for

12. Magic

Slick gets my vote simply because it appears that he's intentionally trying to lead us to kill an 'easy target' i.e. someone who can't defend themselves.

Do you honestly believe that?wacko.gif

Good god man

just give yourself to Baal on day one??? Why would you do that???

Anyway @JZ. Did you see something that I didn't in the night post?? Or is it your gut against my coin flip ;)?

I don't know why he did that either... But well...

About my vote... Well if you check the post abhisk was blocked by Jennifer, so he can't be Jen and according to the RD's there's a couple of roles he can't be either. Another couple of roles "did" act last night so there's only a very slim chance of him being a goodie, and so far he hasn't said a thing... So my vote remains for now

I don't know why he did that either... But well...

About my vote... Well if you check the post abhisk was blocked by Jennifer, so he can't be Jen and according to the RD's there's a couple of roles he can't be either. Another couple of roles "did" act last night so there's only a very slim chance of him being a goodie, and so far he hasn't said a thing... So my vote remains for now

Well, I'm worried about slick saying what he did <sigh>...there's another way to interpret it which could hurt us a *lot*. I'm not going to say anything else at this moment, because I don't want to give away too much and give certain roles targets (and that statement, in itself, could be too much ... ARGH) ... but i'm hoping that a certain role can figure things out from the hints i've given and help us out during the night cycle...

My problem is I'm torn between the two (abhisk and CP). abhisk was blocked by jennifer and CP was blocked by the robot...both blocked by goodies... I think i'll just go with my coin flip...since i don't see anything either way to help out my choice between two...and we definitely don't want roles out there! :unsure:

My problem is I'm torn between the two (abhisk and CP). abhisk was blocked by jennifer and CP was blocked by the robot...both blocked by goodies... I think i'll just go with my coin flip...since i don't see anything either way to help out my choice between two...and we definitely don't want roles out there! :unsure:

Yes, we don't want roles outed this early in the game because the implications of that could hurt us badly later in the game. I don't see CP or abhisk trying to defend themselves so I'm changing my vote to CP maybe tying up the votes will make her say something about it...

Oh and something else, I don't think it's a good idea to kill an inactive player so early in the game. I'm definitely not vouching for Magic, I'm just saying that ATM (s)he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

1. JarZe - voting for CP

7. P4P- voting for

12. Magic

So we still have no vote from Magic or P4P.

Tpax interesting point. But you worry me. You seem so confident at this early stage.

My vote is staying with magic because she will be killed due to inactivity anyways....right PM?

edit:

Jarze, hey bud, I just woke up ok? Give me a bit to catch my bearings.

I am confused as to why the baddies didnt act on night one. Was there a block?

I know I was blocked but I am not one of the baddies. I am thinking that

there must be a few seasoned players on the baddie team/ INDEs because of

who got taken out already. And how the vote is going.

Edited by crazypainter

yo Jarze, doesnt the OP say that in a tie both die? So you are killing at least one innocent with that vote change.

Players...if I am lynched you need to seriously look at who voted for who here.

edit:

In the result of a tie, all those involved will by lynched.

Now I am off to the park to walk the pooches ... please think hard about getting me killed....no bueno!

Edited by crazypainter

yo Jarze, doesnt the OP say that in a tie both die? So you are killing at least one innocent with that vote change.

Now I am off to the park to walk the pooches ... please think hard about getting me killed....no bueno!

Argh. CP, sometimes you are frustrating. Now you're making me paranoid again! (me? confident? HA!) Just so you know my logic behind the vote, there were three players blocked, one of whom was blocked by a baddie. In addition, there was no baddie kill. So, there are, as I see it, at least one baddie in that group of three...and one of them is, in my opinion, unlikely, just because of the sequence of events (edit: that would be required...the baddies blocking their own kill seems unlikely). So i literally flipped a coin to determine my vote...but even after that, the voting action isn't helping much at all!!! I am in no way confident in my vote right now, but i figure a 50/50 shot is better than none <shrug>

Now, that being said, I *am* a little surprised at some of the voting...

in addition, slick's comments are probably going to force a one or two actions that shouldn't have been forced :rolleyes: ... I'm hoping that the people of whom i am speaking caught on...

Edited by tpaxatb

Yes, we don't want roles outed this early in the game because the implications of that could hurt us badly later in the game. I don't see CP or abhisk trying to defend themselves so I'm changing my vote to CP maybe tying up the votes will make her say something about it...

Oh and something else, I don't think it's a good idea to kill an inactive player so early in the game. I'm definitely not vouching for Magic, I'm just saying that ATM (s)he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

And I guess I dont deserve that? I wonder when the vote is over. If I am lynched remember that This may be a baddie ploy to get rid of a seasoned player from the goodies.

1. JarZe - voting for CP

2. abhisk - voting for Magic

7. P4P- voting for

12. Magic

Innactivity can mean a few things....hiding so you wont be on anyone's radar, having finals, just a flake.

I have no idea who magic is. BUT if we both are gonna get lynched, in the interest of the goodies, if nobody is willing to remove their vote from me I may be forced to remove my vote from magic. For the greater good.....

The vote for medji is because he is the only one on here besides Jarze that is worrying me.

edit: changed my mind and put back my vote. Tpax, Jarze, DD, please one of you at least remove the vote from me. I am rather sure one of you are not one of the goodies.

Edited by crazypainter

1. JarZe - voting for CP

5. GMaster479 - voting for CP

7. P4P- voting for

8. Slick-voting forMagic

12. Magic

Well my vote hasn't done any good. I've gone back and forth over all the night's actions. I think some lines have been drawn with this vote and I'm changing my vote to CP. Assuming the kill was blocked, then abhisk and CP should be under suspicion. I doubt that ALL of the baddies are voting for Magic, but I have a feeling one of the people voting for her is bad. Either way DO NOT MAKE IT A TIE TONIGHT.

seriously, you dont want to do this...

edit:

anyone want to tell me why I am on the lynching block? First Lynch...it will be a sign of what is to come.

Edited by crazypainter

And I guess I dont deserve that? I wonder when the vote is over. If I am lynched remember that This may be a baddie ploy to get rid of a seasoned player from the goodies.

Innactivity can mean a few things....hiding so you wont be on anyone's radar, having finals, just a flake.

I have no idea who magic is. BUT if we both are gonna get lynched, in the interest of the goodies, if nobody is willing to remove their vote from me I may be forced to remove my vote from magic. For the greater good.....

The vote for medji is because he is the only one on here besides Jarze that is worrying me.

So after all of this, what do you suggest? We kill magic based on inactivity? I don't know, that it sometimes not so good for the goodies...

Anyways, I'm inclined to trust you ATM and I'll put my vote where it was before just so you don't get lynched with Magic (which seems likely to happen)...

7. P4P- voting for

12. Magic

1. JarZe - voting for CP

7. P4P- voting for

8. Slick-voting forMagic

12. Magic

Well my vote hasn't done any good. I've gone back and forth over all the night's actions. I think some lines have been drawn with this vote and I'm changing my vote to CP. Assuming the kill was blocked, then abhisk and CP should be under suspicion. I doubt that ALL of the baddies are voting for Magic, but I have a feeling one of the people voting for her is bad. Either way DO NOT MAKE IT A TIE TONIGHT.

You should really consider this, like you said abhisk and CP should be under the radar, but at least CP said something, unlike abhisk who hasn't had any pressure at all...

Just fixing the roster

:thumbsup:

7. P4P- voting for

8. Slick-voting forMagic

12. Magic

I think the votes are wrong from JZ's last vote:

7. P4P- voting for

12. Magic

Now i have to reconsider

Dude. Any suggestions now? If I change my vote we'll be back to a tie.

PS: When does the lynch end, anyway?

No you wont, but I don't know if pressuring someone with little time left is a good idea :(

I'm giving CP the benefit of the doubt for now, because of her earlier statements, but I'm not 100% sure about that... :dry:

5. GMaster479 - voting for abhisk

7. P4P- voting for

8. Slick-voting forMagic

12. Magic

I was thinking about abhisk as well. I read abhisk's lone statement. I don't know what to make of it. So I want to hear from him a bit more. But someone should change off Magic.

EDIT: @ tpaxatb: Now we aren't ^_^

Edited by Gmaster479

I was thinking about abhisk as well. I read abhisk's lone statement. I don't know what to make of it. So I want to hear from him a bit more. But someone should change off Magic.

I don't know if he's gonna come here to say some more... Especially since we don't know how much we have left in the day...

Edited by JarZe