BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pencil Me In

plainglazed

Question

24 answers to this question

Great riddle.... now if only i could figure it out... how-a-bout this???

life or death... dancing as one, now if only i could have some fun! this is just a rhyme, not meant to say i am not having fun, because i am...

Great riddle.... now if only i could figure it out... how-a-bout this???

life or death... dancing as one, now if only i could have some fun! this is just a rhyme, not meant to say i am not having fun, because i am...

Hello and how do Chrispen - thanks so much for starting this one off. now it's me who has to interpret your response. get the having fun part, so glad since of course it's while we're all here. not as serious as life or death and if the beginning of your rhyme is also part of your guess, am afraid that's not it either. thanks again, please keep at it.

Roquefort cheese, or pairing wine & cheese

but, but, but I have to ask, what the... no, actually, think you are onto something. care to elaborate? promise I'm not just putting you on the spot.

yeah... that was confusing... here i go again, down the only road that i have been... :lol:

diamonds makes sense for the first one...

and no more rhyming at the end of these things... it just makes things confusing..

Sort of why ...

made me think of what is commonly aged in caves, like some cheeses & wines

right where I am coming from with your wine thought above with the addition of a little double entendre also regarding wine in that first line. have I said too much? hopefully that does not (further) confuse

such as vinegar

other direction

or

grape juice.... yum!

but i only like the real stuff...

you and t_l are each at opposite ends of the same track

going to the dentist to pull out a rotten tooth....???

Hey EDM - reread and sure do see where you get the above but that's not the answer. think you are picking up on part of "part of" my intended answer though. thanks for the response.

Hey there. Just something crazy my mind came up with

secrets

Hey back there. not ridiculous, just not it.

hmm...

i get "CANDY"???

gimme some. oh, but I cant give you credit for the answer back, sorry.

Perry?

hey hey Wilson, not that but have always been curious to try. any good? do love pears.

Part 1

must!

right on t_l, and indeed, that solves Part 1 as you put it.

Quite the flurry. Am sorry I missed it - workkkkk, ughhhhh.

2nd part - ache

3rd part - must + ache = mistake??

Right you are sir, as to the 2nd part.

I came up with "divorce"?

hello there. definitely see how the two parts together and the "story" of the riddle could lead to that but was hunting something different.

must + ache together, I happen to get mustache!

;):lol:

Wish I had a pencil thin mustache ... then I could solve some mysteries too! :rolleyes:

Well, t_l, you're absolutely correct. Thanks and thanks especially for figuring out part 1. Was worried that one was a little too obscure. Even had a rewrite in the wings using "stalemate" and certain fate that was probably a better clue but didnt quite fit in as good with the "storyline".