BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I wachted an episode of some tv anime series named Reborn! In that episode, 3 kids were trying to answer this question that not even a university teacher could answer. At last, this baby answered the question. Can you?

A stack of 150 sheets of paper fell 30 feet and landed in a perfect stack. How could this be?

Come up with creative Ideas! The answer also has to be logical, no magic or anything. I will post the answers on 1/29/2010.

18 answers to this question

In order for them to fall ino a stack perfectly, they must either land there perfectly and have a rigid path or have a perfectly straight path.

Having a ridig path and landing perfectly is far fetched.

So maybe a straight path but with that, the air volume, the path, the launch aall has to be perfect. In a controlled environment .

Thats if there is nothing to transport the papers besides gravity.

The other options are other devises controlling the fall.

Im tired.

I wachted an episode of some tv anime series named Reborn! In that episode, 3 kids were trying to answer this question that not even a university teacher could answer. At last, this baby answered the question. Can you?

A stack of 150 sheets of paper fell 30 feet and landed in a perfect stack. How could this be?

Come up with creative Ideas! The answer also has to be logical, no magic or anything. I will post the answers on 1/29/2010.

The sheets of paper were still packaged and landed in a "perfect" stack of hay.

Wow! so many people replied! If U want, you can watch the show on youtube, reborn episode 1, or you can read the manga on onemanga.com. The show is about a baby named reborn and he is trying to make this pathetic kid into a mafia boss. :dry: