BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

akaslickster

Question

10 answers to this question

I just found out that I have really bad short term memory. It took me nearly two whole minutes to get the first three matches.

Instead of going by the minutes, read the percent at the end. I had a 38. something the other day. I tried to associate the colors and that distracted me. Make sure you get the whole screen showing at once. There is no time limit, I don't think. You probably aren't as bad as it reads.biggrin.gif

Pretty cool, Slick. thumbsup.gif

I have gotten better all three times. Best is 50 percent correct (helped that a couple of them were right beside themselves).

Just wondering, what strategy do you use to find the matches?

No stratedgy involved. You either remember or not. It does help when they are close by.wink.gif

No stratedgy involved. You either remember or not. It does help when they are close by.wink.gif

I mean do you just randomly pick a square or do you have a certain pattern that you use.

Mine for example: is to start in the upper right hand corner and move down the first row and keep moving down one row at a time (picking up the matches I remember when I see them).

I mean do you just randomly pick a square or do you have a certain pattern that you use.

Mine for example: is to start in the upper right hand corner and move down the first row and keep moving down one row at a time (picking up the matches I remember when I see them).

Like a crossword puzzle, I usually begin with the upper left corner and turn the ones closest to it. No matter what you do you have to turn it over to see and remember. Sometimes I journey to the bottom in hopes of a luck-out.smile.gif

wow i only had like 30% but i did it pretty fast i think, but those images are pretty tough for me to remeber, even though i think i have a pretty good memory, cool link tho

I wish I knew about what the average human beings score should be. I believe you're not looking for Alzheimers treatment in the near future. Don't sweat it. I work around some real patients but, that's not where this came from. You are still young, whereas,, I remember numbers more than names and, I'm rotten at skilled math. Just believe you are as average as the rest of us. I am sure someone scored a 5%. They may not want to reveal themself.

duh.gif

Edited by akaslickster