BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia 3

Gmaster479

Night 1: If they only knew...

The kids were gone, the administrators had gone home and the teachers were stuck behind. Tonight the Baddie departments got together and decided on their targets. 2 of them went down behind the auditorium where they heard CP getting things ready for tommorow's class. They slowly snuck down the hallway when suddenly they saw someone else stalking their target. 1 of the baddies chased him down the hallway away from CP while the other one was left to do the job. He still heard CP talking to herself and knew that his old Colt .45 would do the job.

He turned around the corner and fired! But quickly saw he was shooting into thin air. In fact there was only a tape recorder sitting on CP's desk. As the baddie walked over to examine, CP came out from behind a curtain with a giant pencil-shooting mini gun and sharpened lead was thrust at sayalzah until his body looked like badly made swiss cheese. CP laughed maniacally as she dragged sayalzah's body outside.

WHY would I be in the story alone? Someone else went looking for me. I guess a spy. Why would I laugh Maniacally? GMaster, that is a rather big clue and I hope it refers to my dept and not my faction. If I had BTSC dont you think there would be more players helping me?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of Night 1. Day 1 ends at 11 PM EST tomorrow. Let the insanity begin. Can't wait to reveal what happened tonight after this is over.

Please tell me what went down IF I am lynched...What happened to me? Besides getting railroaded......:angry:

i asked gmaster in a messege and he told me :lol:

WAIT! WHY do you get to KNOW? WHY do YOU get BTSC???!!!

edit:

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths,

The valiant never taste of death but once."

Edited by crazypainter

1. Framm18- Voting for Moosh

2. p4p- CP

3. Crazypainter voting for P4P

4. Izzy is voting for CP

5. Marth - voting for DudleyDude

6. DudleyDude voting for CP

7. EDM voting for Medji

8. sayalzah - killed by CP

9. Medji - voting for DudleyDude

10. Abhisk - voting for CP

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb voting for CP

14. Moosh voting for CP

15. Zerep voting for CP

16. Magic voting for CP

"i dont think CP has explained her(?)self enough." P4P

Of course you dont...you have BTSC and are a baddie!

CP, Gmaster is THE HOST. Everyone has BTSC with him. :thumbsup:

'Night Moosh.

OK GM, what was so funny about the actions of N1? I want to laugh too. Tell me please. Then maybe I can now why I am being thought of as a baddie.

CP, again, you're relying on what others will very easily interpret as false representation of yourself. You're saying things no one aside from the host and the baddies/indies can confirm, so your statements are entirely meaningless.

Give us something good to go on?

Okay guys just over 2 hours left. Let me make it clear to everyone. If you weren't told you were a baddie or an indy, you are a goodie. I am not confirming or denying any statements said in this thread but I would ask that people refrain from using private messages in the thread to explain themselves.

Dont know what else I can say...look back at the posts starting page 3. See the voting pattern. I have to give it to DudleyDude, well played. I am surprised so many of you were taken.

The funny thing is that I think I am the one that started the questioning of you. Not DD

Metal Shop: Can try and RID the Wood Shop with 1 RID try per night. If he guesses correctly, establishes BTSC and they work together to make a weapon and use it for a kill each night

goodies can have btsc too :dry: :dry: :dry:

1. Framm18- Voting for Moosh

2. p4p- CP

3. Crazypainter voting for DudleyDude

4. Izzy is voting for CP

5. Marth - voting for DudleyDude

6. DudleyDude voting for CP

7. EDM voting for Medji

8. sayalzah - killed by CP

9. Medji - voting for DudleyDude

10. Abhisk - voting for CP

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb voting for CP

14. Moosh voting for CP

15. Zerep voting for CP

16. Magic voting for CP

I suggest that all of you who have no BTSC ask GM if you are good or bad.

I may be going down and that hurts us goodies. Less of a chance for a goodie win.

I did ask GM Host what faction I was a part of and he told me. Spy me if you want.

But why not lynch an inactive? I have made a response to every question asked.

I acted like I did to get a baddie to kill me. It worked! I really dont get why you all

dont see this! I am an innocent! Oh good bye cruel world. I am not giving up!

I am ready for my close up Mr Demille.

Joe: "I know you. You're Norma Desmond! You used to be in silent pictures. You used to be big!"

Norma: "I am big! It's the pictures that got small!"

Edited by crazypainter

Metal Shop: Can try and RID the Wood Shop with 1 RID try per night. If he guesses correctly, establishes BTSC and they work together to make a weapon and use it for a kill each night

goodies can have btsc too :dry: :dry: :dry:

yes P4Pm but it happens after the first night!

edit:

and I realized that and removed my vote for you.

Exciting huh?? I am on the edge of my seat...:blink:

Edited by crazypainter

I suggest that all of you who have no BTSC ask GM if you are good or bad.

I may be going down and that hurts us goodies. Less of a chance for a goodie win.

I did ask GM Host what faction I was a part of and he told me. Spy me if you want.

But why not lynch an inactive? I have made a response to every question asked.

I acted like I did to get a baddie to kill me. It worked! I really dont get why you all

dont see this! I am an innocent! Oh good bye cruel world. I am not giving up!

I am ready for my close up Mr Demille.

Joe: "I know you. You're Norma Desmond! You used to be in silent pictures. You used to be big!"

Norma: "I am big! It's the pictures that got small!"

GM answered this above. If you weren't specifically told you're baddie/indy, you're a goodie.

Spying on you would be useless as you're theater, and the action would be blocked.

Why not lynch someone we're fairly certain is an independent rather than an inactive goodie?

Responses that are unverifiable and tbh crap. They can be summed up with "I am good." with no "because".

Yes, it worked. Indy's want to get rid of baddies too, so I don't see your point.

Must work on history. Exam Friday. FML. (School history, entirely unrelated to this game.)

Crazypainter went from player to player. Looking wildly into each of thier eyes. "you know me! Its me, CP! Your pal! You remember me right??"

She wondered if it was something she said in a teachers meeting. Was she showing up the old tenured teachers? Were others calling in favors?

Her mind raced, as did her heart. She checked her cell phone. No missed calls. Her text to GM had gone through. His response was positive.

She was a part of the goodie faction! Maybe there was time for her to save herself and her innocent teacher pals. Now it was just harder as she had no idea

what dept was her ally and who wasnt. There was that one teacher who asked what she did on her time off. Was that an invite for a date? Or just friendship?

"I like to go to the theater on my time off!" She yelled to the sky in the hopes that the others would stop the mob mentality and listen. Would they??

The funny thing is that I think I am the one that started the questioning of you. Not DD

Doh! So will you change your vote Tpax?

edit:

new years resolution...Keep my mouth shut!

Edited by crazypainter

Sorry folks. I cant sit here any longer, gotta go make dinner.....I get a last meal right?

remember that once I die the chances for us to win are less. At least you wont be killing

a save roll. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight.