BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia 3

Gmaster479

He is more suspicious than EDM for one. Also, I figured out that if I'm correct then he is the dancer and will not say very much, so as to not arouse suspicion. Maybe, I'm right.thumbsup.gif

The dancer??? Seriously??? If he's the dancer I quit <g>

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda wished that certain players would have come back on.......i need advice for the night cycle <sigh>

I'm guessing the only advice would be who not to target...

There must have been a secret indie ability. Because the result of my action affected two targets (without explanation i might add)

Do you think that the indie is aware of your action last night? In other words, do you think at least one other person knows which 2 votes won't count? And if you can say w/o revealing too much, what was the vote looking like if we had ended at the original time?

I'm guessing the only advice would be who not to target...

I think i know what to do...but thinking in this game is getting me in trouble

Do you think that the indie is aware of your action last night? In other words, do you think at least one other person knows which 2 votes won't count? And if you can say w/o revealing too much, what was the vote looking like if we had ended at the original time?

I have no clue. I was surprised with my result. Whether or not it had any other notifications is unknown.

We wouldn't have had an outward tie (i.e. not taking into consideration any other potential vote manipulation)...that's for sure.

Well unfortunately live girl takes precedence over fun game...plus i'm bummed about the outcome of the charger game soooooo.........

<fingers crossed> I hope things work out.

I'm hoping everyone knows who to go for this next night.

Day 3: Handcuffs and Hostages

After a slow day in school, action picked up during the end of the day. Framm was all but condemned but it was decided that not enough people had showed up to decide. At final count it seemed to be a 5-3 vote advantage Framm.

"Guys, there are 2 people who wanted to vote but couldn't" said tpaxatb

"Where are they?" asked DD

"They are tied up at the moment, I think it was just a conundrum with everything going on last night :blush: "

It ended up being a coin flip between P4P and Framm, when Framm pulled out a pair of handcuffs and said to everyone

"If I am going to go, I am bringing P4P with me!"

Everyone was shocked by this act. Framm basically said that he was sure P4P was bad and with it the Teachers took one of the arrows used with the 'Hwacha' last night and pierced it through his heart. Before he was thrown in the school dumpster, they saw a little etching in the shaft of the arrow

"Property of P4P"

Everyone was stunned by this revelation as a sheer act of boldness ended the life of the Wood Shop Teacher.

1. Framm18

2. p4p - Lynched and found to be Wood Shop

3. Crazypainter - lynched and found to be Theater

4. Izzy - killed by the Baddies

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

8. sayalzah - killed by CP

9. Medji - killed by Wood Shop

10. Abhisk - lynched and found to be Health

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh - killed by the Baddies

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Night 4 ends at 11 PM EST, 8 PM PST. Once again...may end early.

Well then! hm.

I'll be inactive for most of this night and most of the day tomorrow due to staying at friends houses. I'll send my action in now and I should be able to get on for the beginning of the day and end.. so I'm warning you now that's why I'm not active.

@ Framm- I honestly had no reason to vote for you, call me a bandwagoner if you want. If it makes a difference I didn't have you for a baddie. I'm honestly confused as to who who's anymore after tonight.

I'm sending my night action in now, but I think I'll have to go back and reread some posts before I make a new list.

No, a goodie died in the lynch. P4P was the wood shop dept which was the goodie kill role.

hmm....excuse me a moment.... *running inside* "AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!" :excl::excl::wacko::(

*coming back*

This is not good........

Just returned from work and glad to see I didn't miss the post. We need to pull together before they even up the score. Someone kill a baddie tonight please!!!sad.gif

What are you talking about??? You are directly responsible for the death of our only kill role

i tried to stop a kill the odds were better than trying to save the right one

i figure a 25% chance of my being killed I was gonna put my baddie list in but remembered it's night cycle and that's bad form

I also wanna remind the baadies that the indie wincon is only that the goodies are all killed I believe...

What are you talking about??? You are directly responsible for the death of our only kill role

i tried to stop a kill the odds were better than trying to save the right one

i figure a 25% chance of my being killed I was gonna put my baddie list in but remembered it's night cycle and that's bad form

I also wanna remind the baadies that the indie wincon is only that the goodies are all killed I believe...

How do you know P4p was a goodie? All the roles are in black> just like Gmaster said.tongue.gif

Night 4: Target on your back:

The Baddies were feeling a little exposed and knew their actions had to be dead on tonight. One baddie went to sneak around to find a target who was still in school and found a lonely tpaxatb banging his head against the wall trying to figure things out. The baddie slid a piece of paper under his door saying if you want information come to the greenhouse on top of the school.

Without hesitation tpaxatb walked up those many flights of stairs to see the greenhouse. When he arrived the baddie ran out the door and held on for dear life. Tpax knew it was a trap and struggled to get out, but the nuclear experiment that was where the greenhouse was now had made all the plants mobile and man-eating and tpaxatb became doomed.

-----------------------------------G

End of Night 4

1. Framm18

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb - killed by the Baddies

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Day 4 ends at 10 PM EST, 7 PM PST.

Edited by Gmaster479

1. Framm18

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude - voting for slick

7. EDM

11. Slick

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic

He's an obvious baddie. I don't think there's much hope for us at this point, but maybe we can at least kill a couple of them before the game is over.

1. Framm18

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude - voting for slick

7. EDM

11. Slick-voting for DudleyDude

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic

You got alot of nerve! Trying to put the blame on me. Is this your only defense? You must have flipped! Now I'm totally convinced you are a baddie. There is no doubt in my mind. Let's lynch em' guys!thumbsup.gif