14. Moosh voting for tpaxatb

15. Zerep

16. Magic Voting for Zerep

My only thought is to make it a tie :S

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, and it seems that History is a baddie then. That is bad because he is a spy.

2 things.

1. History isn't a role.

2. If history isn't a role why would I make a death like that?

You mean Social Studies right?

@abhisk - did you ever explain what you meant by that? Are you saying that you know someone is a baddie? Since there is no History role, why did you think he was a spy?

1. Framm18- Voting for Zerep

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter - lynched and found to be Theater

4. Izzy - killed by the Baddies

5. Marth - Voting for abhisk

6. DudleyDude - Voting for Clozo

7. EDM voting for Medji

8. sayalzah - killed by CP

9. Medji - voting for abhisk

10. Abhisk voting for Voting for Zerep

11. Slick-voting for Moosh

12. Clozo - Voting for abhisk

13. tpaxatb - Voting for abhisk

15. Zerep

Ties are never a good thing. Essentially random, but only between two contenders.

2. p4p

7. EDM voting for Medji

9. Medji - voting for abhisk

11. Slick-voting for Zerep

15. Zerep

I still believe Abhisk is a goodie so in the attempt to save him......

2 more votes if they get on in time. I won't expect a tie.

hmmm, I have to say that I don't like Clozo's arbitrary decision to protect zerep with a tie. And I don't like Slick's decision to protect abhisk with a tie. But I have no real reason to suspect or trust any of the four. I have absolutely no idea what is going on right now. This game has already produced more strange and illogical posts than any other mafia game I've been in (although I haven't really played that many, so maybe this is just the norm.) I just hope the next night post contains more information...

edited to correct typo

Edited by DudleyDude

Thank you slick. Medji, why did you vote for me? I have also stated my defense, yet no one has said anything about that. Also, DD, I thought that I had clarified that, my bad. I meant Social Studies, (I call that History) but as GM stated, he would never be that obvious, so cancel that. But, I also think that one of the spies is probably a baddie, because they might want to have a spy with them. Just my thoughts. Oh yeah, and a tie isn't no one lynched Clozo, its a die roll. But the day has ended, and now its all up to the role that has 3x or 0x vote between me and Zerep.

Edited by abhisk

2. p4p

7. EDM voting for Medji

9. Medji

11. Slick-voting for Zerep

15. Zerep

I voted for you because I wanted to remove a tie. And I'm removing my vote because...I don't want a tie. Ties are never a good thing, except for the baddie faction.

okay guys i think some of you have gotten a little to carried away. just beecause ive been inactive doesn't mean i should be lynched. I haven't had much leisure to be on the internet; I do have exams too. And I only jumped on the bandwagon because at the time, what izzy was saying about CP seemed plausible. We obviously know our assumption were wrong now though.

Arghh...Posting at the same time with me Zerep. Sorry, but I thought maybe that you were just a baddie trying to find a reason to lynch someone. Well, like I've said 3 times no time to change. But, you could still become a baddie. Maybe some subtle hints if I get lynched and you survive? ;) Or maybe neither of us gets lynched and somehow someone else does even though thats probably not possible. :lol:

Edited by abhisk

Shh, sure this is. Who needs these rules? Hell, I don't even remember what they are. we could use tack a bunch of names to the wall and throw darts until they land on someone's name other then yours or mines!

Day 2: Exhausted and confused

The teachers gathered after a stressful day of dealing with students. For the first part they were simply tossing out names and were completely random. After a while though both Zerep and abhisk were thrown out the door with only one key to get back in. Medji tried to help abhisk back in but unfortunately for him it was too late and Zerep entered leaving abhisk out in the cold to freeze to death as his cheap medical supplies were no use to him out in the cold.

1. Framm18

2. p4p

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

9. Medji

10. Abhisk - lynched and found to be Health

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Thanks guys for being patient. Night will still end at 11 PM and maybe earlier if all the actions get in. Medji's vote change was too late so as I said b4 I did a coin flip and abhisk was lynched. As for your hint that I promised for each post: Indies aren't just Indies. One of you figured it out a long time ago

Edited by Gmaster479

By my rough count, there's 8 goodies left, 2 baddies and 2 indies. I'm starting to think tpax's initial thoughts about the fine arts being the baddies was correct. Even without theater, art+music+dance would give them basic BLOCK, SAVE, and SPY roles plus some vote manipulation. But I still slightly like dance as the traitor indie role as well. For the remaining 2 non-goodie roles I think it's 2 out of languages, PE, Math and Honors. As for GM's last hint, I think he's just confirming what many of us already thought - that one of the 4 players in baddie BTSC is one of the two indies. Sadly, this just about sums up everything I think I know at the moment. Good luck tonight and I hope the N3 post provides better results and more information than last night.

By my rough count, there's 8 goodies left, 2 baddies and 2 indies. I'm starting to think tpax's initial thoughts about the fine arts being the baddies was correct. Even without theater, art+music+dance would give them basic BLOCK, SAVE, and SPY roles plus some vote manipulation. But I still slightly like dance as the traitor indie role as well. For the remaining 2 non-goodie roles I think it's 2 out of languages, PE, Math and Honors. As for GM's last hint, I think he's just confirming what many of us already thought - that one of the 4 players in baddie BTSC is one of the two indies. Sadly, this just about sums up everything I think I know at the moment. Good luck tonight and I hope the N3 post provides better results and more information than last night.

Even though knowing that helps, and even if the fine arts are actually baddies, we still would have to figure out who the fine arts are.

Even though knowing that helps, and even if the fine arts are actually baddies, we still would have to figure out who the fine arts are.

I'm hoping that the indie turncoat on the baddies is causing as much problems as they all are out here

I'm hoping that the indie turncoat on the baddies is causing as much problems as they all are out here

The problem with that idea is that if you're wrong and one or both indies is dead, then either there's a loose cannon if the turncoat is dead or there's an indy that's thrown in with the baddies if the turncoat is alive.

Edit: Just thought of a worst case scenario: The indies and the baddies are working together. And that would suck.

Edited by Medji

Night 3: Back and forth.

As soon as Reggie Bush had ran back a kickoff for a touchdown, the baddies prepared for a night on the town. They drove up to Moosh's house and parked across the street. As Moosh was busy getting food from the kitchen as the game was winding down, he heard some snickering across the street and turned his head just in time to see a drum mallet come crashing through his window. He started running towards the front door, but the teacher saw this coming and cut the rope in perfect tempo so as Moosh opened the door to his house, a piano came crashing through his skull. The man across the street got on his phone to his friend.

"It's done"

----------------------------------------G

"Good job" said Medji on the other end. Medji was delighted to hear the news and was getting ready for the Ravens v. Colts game. Little did he know that he had been caught onto by one of the other teachers. Across the street, a certain teacher was preparing the most deadly weapon he could find. With a MythBusters DVD on and all the time in the world he fired 100 flaming arrows at Medji's house using his homemade "Hwacha". 99 arrows engulfed the house in flames while 1 struck Medji through the heart. He would never learn the final score of the game that was ready to start.

----------------------------------------G

End of Night 3

1. Framm18

2. p4p

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

9. Medji - killed by Wood Shop

10. Abhisk - lynched and found to be Health