BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia 3

Gmaster479

I kinda thought you made that death specially tailored to Izzy just because we all knew she was taking a history test yesterday? :lol:

Yes :lol: there were hints in the story but history came back at Izzy for that reason. Also, maybe the baddie that killed Izzy heard her mumbling in her sleep? I don't believe I have a mind-reading role out there. Just over 11 hours guys

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Framm18- Voting for Marth

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter - lynched and found to be Theater

4. Izzy - killed by the Baddies

5. Marth - Voting for abhisk

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM voting for Medji

8. sayalzah - killed by CP

9. Medji - voting for DudleyDude

10. Abhisk voting for Marth

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb - Voting for abhisk

14. Moosh voting for tpaxatb

15. Zerep

16. Magic

I have been suspicious of Medji for so long....it's time to follow my instincts.

I agree with CP's views (post #125)....Medji, you may definitely be a baddie. You are after DD for a reason packed with hardly any evidence except that he was suspicious of her. I got more suspicious looking at the votes....*hmm* baddie or not...i think DD's on the same lines as CP...as of now...

You unnecessarily went after Magic, going Random.....you totally went on popular voting, quick to change...*hmm*

You were also too nice to CP....that was when she was being voted off (you voted her off too)....*hmm again*

Medji, i'm sorry, but i don't trust you.....CP and Izzy both voted for you before they changed to others......and guess what? the're both dead!!!

I was the only other one....i'm alive.....for now....:)

Go Goodies!!! :D

Edited by EDM

I have been suspicious of Medji for so long....it's time to follow my instincts.

I agree with CP's views (post #125)....Medji, you may definitely be a baddie. You are after DD for a reason packed with hardly any evidence except that he was suspicious of her. I got more suspicious looking at the votes....*hmm* baddie or not...i think DD's on the same lines as CP...as of now...

You unnecessarily went after Magic, going Random.....you totally went on popular voting, quick to change...*hmm*

You were also too nice to CP....that was when she was being voted off (you voted her off too)....*hmm again*

Medji, i'm sorry, but i don't trust you.....CP and Izzy both voted for you before they changed to others......and guess what? the're both dead!!!

I was the only other one....i'm alive.....for now....smile.gif

Go Goodies!!! biggrin.gif

You've got some things wrong with your logic here:

1) I voted for Magic randomly. Random votes change.

2) I voted for DD because he was insistent on voting off a player that the night post literally outed as a non-baddie. Even with little to no evidence. As a matter of fact, when I voted for DD, it was NOT a popular vote, if you check the record.

3) I did NOT vote for CP at all. I firmly believed, as I still do, that CP was a goodie, and that we got played D1. If we got played, then DD looks real suspicious, because he was at the spearhead of the votes changing over. This is the compelling reason why I suspect DD.

1. Framm18- Voting for Zerep

2. p4p

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM voting for Medji

11. Slick

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Still subject to change. I believe that if I read Marth's defense right then he would be a goodie. I am still trying to find out some more info. As I still know very little.

11 EST, I believe Magic.

Edited by Framm 18

You've got some things wrong with your logic here:

1) I voted for Magic randomly. Random votes change.

2) I voted for DD because he was insistent on voting off a player that the night post literally outed as a non-baddie. Even with little to no evidence. As a matter of fact, when I voted for DD, it was NOT a popular vote, if you check the record.

3) I did NOT vote for CP at all. I firmly believed, as I still do, that CP was a goodie, and that we got played D1. If we got played, then DD looks real suspicious, because he was at the spearhead of the votes changing over. This is the compelling reason why I suspect DD.

ok....i went back and rechecked the posts.....sorry for the mixup....:(

I still feel strongly about you being a baddie....especially after izzy went out of the picture.....

DD may be a goodie....if he is, he'll probably survive or be killed or wrongly lynched, which would be ridiculous...

If he is a baddie, he'll kill......or be killed, whichever comes first....:)

and just because you believed that CP was a goodie and all doesn't mean that you're a goodie....you may be a baddie putting on a good show....:)

sorry for the big speech-theory thing....i'm in the zone....:D

2. p4p

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM voting for Medji

11. Slick-voting for tpaxatb

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic

One reason is he seems unusually quiet. Another is that I think he is wrong about abhisk. If abhisk were bad, he probably would keep a lower profile. Noobs should know better as well.wink.gif

I'm unusually quiet for two reasons: work's been a bear and I've been waiting to see how this plays out.

I'm not sure about abhisk...but the explanation of the vote in the face of the evidence we have isn't really good.

I don't know that I can prove that I'm a goodie, except for saying the following:

We know that there is a blocker on the baddie team, as evidenced by the Night 1 post (there was a baddie block against whomever else targeted CP)

My role is *extremely* ironic when considered next to HSM2

If you take those two statements together, and can figure out what my role is, and realize the limitations of what would be said about my role in any night post, you can realize that I can't be a baddie.

Anyway...without outting myself directly, that's all I'm going to say.

WE really needed izzy sleep.gif

Yes. I agree 100%. Just vote wisely.

I'm unusually quiet for two reasons: work's been a bear and I've been waiting to see how this plays out.

I'm not sure about abhisk...but the explanation of the vote in the face of the evidence we have isn't really good.

I don't know that I can prove that I'm a goodie, except for saying the following:

We know that there is a blocker on the baddie team, as evidenced by the Night 1 post (there was a baddie block against whomever else targeted CP)

My role is *extremely* ironic when considered next to HSM2

If you take those two statements together, and can figure out what my role is, and realize the limitations of what would be said about my role in any night post, you can realize that I can't be a baddie.

Anyway...without outting myself directly, that's all I'm going to say.

That's sounds good to me. Let me decide on who to switch to.smile.gif

I just wanted to point out that within like a 2 hour period last night, the vote swayed from almost everyone DD to almost everyone CP. in this order:

Izzy

Zerep

Moosh

Magic (flip-flop)

abhisk

then p4p voted

Plus, we had hit-and-run posts but no vote from slick (?!?!) and nothing from clozo...

I don't know what to make of that.

I just wanted to point out that within like a 2 hour period last night, the vote swayed from almost everyone DD to almost everyone CP. in this order:

Izzy

Zerep

Moosh

Magic (flip-flop)

abhisk

then p4p voted

Plus, we had hit-and-run posts but no vote from slick (?!?!) and nothing from clozo...

I don't know what to make of that.

I partied too much after working 49 hours and could hardly make it to the computer. 1St night is not mandatory when it's all guessing anyhow. Clozo should vote shortly. I guess I can take your word as a goodie, but not if your trying to kill one.wink.gif

2. p4p

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM voting for Medji

11. Slick-voting for Moosh

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic

I just have an inkling. This may change if I come up with another.

2. p4p

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM voting for Medji

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic Voting for Zerep

*I will most likely change this is is simply a placeholder until i get back on (hopefully) I just want to hear more from him. It seem to me that he has been inactive.*

2. p4p

6. DudleyDude - Voting for Clozo

7. EDM voting for Medji

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

I think I am just as confused now as I was at the beginning of the game, if not more so. I'm tempted to join the vote against Zerep but I'm not sure which of the vote switches were based on BTSC and how many were just people following Izzy. So if I'm going to cast a vote that is still basically a random vote, I'll vote for the person who's been absent for almost all the game.

I've read the N2 post several times now and I'm just not picking up any hints. Even the title means nothing to me at the moment. This is the 2nd night post in a row that contained little to no useful information. I think that either the blockers are getting amazingly lucky with their targets or perhaps night post manipulation may be the secret indie ability.

2. p4p

6. DudleyDude - Voting for Clozo

7. EDM voting for Medji

10. Abhisk voting for Voting for Zerep

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

I think Marth is not baddie, I just wanted to hear from you. :dry:

In my defence, I have been doing night actions every night, but it made no difference.

I am voting for Zerep because he jumped on to the bandwagon, and has been very quiet.

Since GM said that there are hints in each night post, what do you guys think?

Sorry I wasn't very active today, I had much to do. :)

Edited by abhisk