BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia 3

Gmaster479

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up.. tomorrow I won't be able to get on until about 6 PM EST. I have to go to school to take an exam (D:), and have to stay until 5 afterwards for our final practice before our competition Saturday.

Saturday will be sort of the same thing.. I'll be at school starting at 6 AM, and won't be home until 6 PM at least because I'm going to the State Invitationals and the drive will be hell. However, if I score well enough, I'll make it to the State Convention later in the year, and hopefully all the way up to DC. ;D ...For Math, haha. MAO = win.

However, while we're on the coast geeking it up, we're stopping by a mall during our break, so I'll take my Macbook and see what the wifi status is.

I'll be up til 2 amish tonight though, so I'll probably get a few words in before I'm gone for a while. :P

What is there to discuss today? It's the night phase.

On the same note, though, my wife's time is getting very close. If I happen to disappear for an extended period (more than about 12 hours), don't freak out! I will be back after my wife and the baby are settled.

Night 2: ...repeats itself

Izzy had had a long day at school. 2:00 had finally hit and he was just about ready to leave when suddenly 3 men appeared in his room

"Wait...I know who you guys are...it's...NO I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!"

"Too bad Izzy, it's a pity." said one of the men.

"You didn't study for history did you Izzy" said another man

"If you know who we were, we wouldn't have to kill you!" said the 3rd and final man

With that Izzy flew through the halls with the 3 greatest generals of the 19th century chasing after him. He ran as fast as he could from the past, but eventually it caught up with him and finally...

----------------------------------------G

Izzy woke up. Asleep on his desk with drool on his classes papers he woke up.

"Phewwww, it was just a dream." thought Izzy

"Sorry Izzy, not exactly." said his baddie killer as he shot him point blank in the face.

----------------------------------------G

End of Night 2

1. Framm18

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter - lynched and found to be Theater

4. Izzy - killed by the Baddies

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

8. sayalzah - killed by CP

9. Medji

10. Abhisk

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15. Zerep

16. Magic

BACKUPS

1. JarZe

2. Woon

Once again Day 2 will end 11 PM EST 8 PM PST.

EDIT: Bonus points for Izzy if he knows who his dream killers are ;)

Edited by Gmaster479

1. Framm18- Voting for Marth

2. p4p

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

9. Medji

10. Abhisk

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15. Zerep

16. Magic

*Subject to change* Just trying to gather more info at the moment.

2. p4p

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

9. Medji

10. Abhisk voting for Marth

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Pressureeee...From what GM said in the night post, it said that the title was"repeats itself". From that I gather that CP was a baddie and Saya was a goodie.

Oh yes, and it seems that History is a baddie then. That is bad because he is a spy.

You mean Social Studies right? I'm still annoyed that we lost Izzy. Not sure who to vote yet.

EDIT: You can refer to page 1 if you're not sure about the roles.

Edited by akaslickster

Okay, since this time it says "killed by Baddies" rather than "killed by <person>" I'm more confident that we don't really know what happened on Night 1 with CP and sayalzah.

Pity we lost Izzy though, 'cos she was on my list of probable goodies.

Haven't got much to go on, so I'll start off pretty much at random.

2. p4p

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

9. Medji

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh voting for tpaxatb

15. Zerep

16. Magic

2. p4p

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

9. Medji - voting for DudleyDude

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

15. Zerep

16. Magic

What I have to go off of is that the N1 post said that baddies tried to kill CP, which indicates to me (and did on D1 too) that CP isn't a target. Which makes me want to know why DD was trying to implicate her.

2 things.

1. History isn't a role.

2. If history isn't a role why would I make a death like that?

I kinda thought you made that death specially tailored to Izzy just because we all knew she was taking a history test yesterday? :lol:

:blink::blink: Uhh...Ok? I wake up to find 2 votes for me...Right...Well, while I can say my role isn't absolutely necessary, it can be useful once I have accomplished something. Once I have done so, I can help out a lot more.

As for my vote, I vote for abhisk. It's quite obvious that it says that the BADDIES went after CP but the kill was reversed by her theater ability. While I won't say CP was a goodie as she quite possibly could have been and indie but I don't see how Saya could have been good...

2. p4p

5. Marth - Voting for abhisk

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

15. Zerep

16. Magic

As for my vote, I vote for abhisk. It's quite obvious that it says that the BADDIES went after CP but the kill was reversed by her theater ability. While I won't say CP was a goodie as she quite possibly could have been and indie but I don't see how Saya could have been good...

Yeah, I agree. I messed up I think mainly because I had it in my head that the Fine Arts departments made sense as a group to be baddies and couldn't get around that...and the fact that I also convinced myself that in order for CP to have been killed by a baddie, the redirector must have redirected Sayah to CP. Obviously, that probably wasn't the case. <sigh>

2. p4p

5. Marth - Voting for abhisk

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

11. Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb - Voting for abhisk

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Question: is it relevant that the baddie who killed Izzy is referred to as "he"? Can we assume it was one of the male players?

No, genders are usually made male (Unless specifically stated in the roles) so that a player can't be found out strictly based on gender pronouns used.

I am just saying by killing the person who killed on the first night you either avenged a goodie or lynched a goodie.

If I parsed that sentence correctly, GM is saying that either Saya was a goodie or CP was a goodie. So far, I've been unable to come up with a scenario where Saya was anything other than a baddie. The N1 post certainly said he was a baddie. He was trying to perform a killing action that could really only be the baddie group kill. So the only conclusion I can come to is that I was completely wrong about CP's role not possibly being a goodie role and she was a goodie. So by my count, we've lost one goodie (CP), one baddie (Saya) and one non-baddie (Izzy).

@Medji - I'm not sure how you can still be confused as to why I thought CP a non-goodie. I explained my reasons quite clearly several times. Even if I was wrong about her faction (and it certainly appears that I was), my reasons for voting that way were clearly stated several times. Did you not read my posts or were they somehow confusing to you?

@GM - Was there an error in the narrative for N2 or is the baddie killer actually able to read minds? I'm pretty sure it's not an ability of any sort but I don't want to miss any clues you might have left since you are being so stingy with them. :P

Holding off on my vote until I can think about things more. I also want to avoid the dance ability to kill someone with n/5 votes. I think that today's magic number for that is still 5.

@Medji - I'm not sure how you can still be confused as to why I thought CP a non-goodie. I explained my reasons quite clearly several times. Even if I was wrong about her faction (and it certainly appears that I was), my reasons for voting that way were clearly stated several times. Did you not read my posts or were they somehow confusing to you?

The night one post made it *very* clear that a baddie tried to kill CP. That was why I thought that she wasn't a significant danger. When you consistently kept trying to get her lynched, it made me look at you funny...very funny. Especially with consideration to how likely it was to be a goodie lynch, even then.