9. Medji - voting for DudleyDude

10.Abhisk voting for Magic

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb voting for CP

14. Moosh voting for DudleyDude

15. Zerep

16. Magic

My thoughts. After reading all that has happened.

It is pretty obvious that what CP's role is.

What is *NOT* obvious that the role is a goodie. In fact, that role seems unlikely to BE a goodie role. Why, you ask? Because that role is only lynchable, and really cannot be killed at night. I think it actually is MORE likely that the role is a baddie or indie role...In fact, I do think it is a baddie/indie role...because there is also a sequence where sayal could have been accidentally killed with both CP and he being bad. Unlikely, but possible. Which is why I am hoping that at some point a certain role can *hint* (look, hint, not OUT) either way. In addition, from the beginning, I had a suspicion on the role distribution, which makes sense both in the roles themselves, their abilities, and the perceived counts. (I was wrong on my indie supsicion though, so take that with a grain of salt...)

So for now, this is how I vote. Unfortunately, I don't know there is any way CP can convince anyone either way of goodie status.

And I realize that if CP is lynched an is shown to be a goodie I'll be in trouble, but them's the breaks.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Framm18- Voting for Moosh

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter voting for Medji

4. Izzy is voting for Medji

5. Marth - voting for DudleyDude

6. DudleyDude voting for CP

7. EDM

8. sayalzah - killed by CP

11.Slick

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Just checking in. I will leave my vote alone for right now, as it seems that there is already plenty of pressure to talk at the moment. Will change my vote if something comes up.

2. p4p

7. EDM

10.Abhisk voting for DudleyDude

11.Slick

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Well, it looks like no ones putting pressure on Magic. But I'm not sure who to vote for right now, because this is all weird. I will come back on at 4PST and change my answer if necessary.

GM, if someone gets lynched, you'll tell us if they're baddie or not, right?

Edited by abhisk

2. p4p

7. EDM voting for Medji

11.Slick

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic

this is actually a random vote......for a tie ......:)

i might change it later, but for now....

2. p4p

7. EDM voting for Medji

11.Slick

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic

[correcting votes]

Ummm...no :). I will let you guys determine for yourself whether you lynched a goodie or a baddie. I will reveal the role not the faction

huh!? Ok...I thought we'd at least get the faction upon a lynch...But come on....How are we suppose to determine anything if we don't even know the faction of who we lynch...

{The kids were gone, the administrators had gone home and the teachers were stuck behind. Tonight the Baddie departments got together and decided on their targets. 2 of them went down behind the auditorium where they heard CP getting things ready for tommorow's class. They slowly snuck down the hallway when suddenly they saw someone else stalking their target. 1 of the baddies chased him down the hallway away from CP while the other one was left to do the job. He still heard CP talking to herself and knew that his old Colt .45 would do the job.

He turned around the corner and fired! But quickly saw he was shooting into thin air. In fact there was only a tape recorder sitting on CP's desk. As the baddie walked over to examine, CP came out from behind a curtain with a giant pencil-shooting mini gun and sharpened lead was thrust at sayalzah until his body looked like badly made swiss cheese. CP laughed maniacally as she dragged sayalzah's body outside.}

Ok all..reading this leads me to believe that there are 3 baddies. 2 behind auditorium, one stalking me?. The baddie departments got together, and 2 of em separated from the rest. Suddenly another player showed, this could be a spy or the indy but it is not a part of the BTSC baddie group. Does this make sense, see what I am saying?

{The kids were gone, the administrators had gone home and the teachers were stuck behind. Tonight the Baddie departments got together and decided on their targets. 2 of them went down behind the auditorium where they heard CP getting things ready for tommorow's class. They slowly snuck down the hallway when suddenly they saw someone else stalking their target. 1 of the baddies chased him down the hallway away from CP while the other one was left to do the job. He still heard CP talking to herself and knew that his old Colt .45 would do the job.

He turned around the corner and fired! But quickly saw he was shooting into thin air. In fact there was only a tape recorder sitting on CP's desk. As the baddie walked over to examine, CP came out from behind a curtain with a giant pencil-shooting mini gun and sharpened lead was thrust at sayalzah until his body looked like badly made swiss cheese. CP laughed maniacally as she dragged sayalzah's body outside.}

Ok all..reading this leads me to believe that there are 3 baddies. 2 behind auditorium, one stalking me?. The baddie departments got together, and 2 of em separated from the rest. Suddenly another player showed, this could be a spy or the indy but it is not a part of the BTSC baddie group. Does this make sense, see what I am saying?

I got from it that you were being targeted by a non-BTSC role, and that sayalzah(baddie) bit it when he tried to off you.

ya one w/o btsc and at least 2 with btsc

idk...it kind of seems like you weren't the target of the other one, since "1 of the baddies chased him down the hallway away from CP while the other one was left to do the job."

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter voting for DudleyDude

7. EDM voting for Medji

11.Slick

12. Clozo

15. Zerep

16. Magic

Confuddled as to why votes would still be on me. I know there are some secret role abilities as stated in the OP. After reading I think that there are 3 baddies in that faction, one indy, isnt this like most mafias?

Of course the baddies came after me. I gave them enough reason to N1. But since now you all know who I am I doubt that anyone will try to kill me again. I am glad that one of the baddies did and got taken out.

Changing vote but i still think DD, Medji, and Sayal are/were the baddies with BTSC.

edit:

""1 of the baddies chased him down the hallway away from CP while the other one was left to do the job.""

that is the entire quote Medji.

now I feel stronger than ever that DD and Medji are btsc baddies.

Edited by crazypainter

Edit:

""1 of the baddies chased him down the hallway away from CP while the other one was left to do the job.""

that is the entire quote Medji.

now I feel stronger than ever that DD and Medji are btsc baddies.

I understand that that's the entire quote. But why would Gmaster say that both the 2nd baddie and the non-BTSC left if both of them were looking at you? I would think that both baddies would have stayed near you if they were both targeting you. The highlighted portion (that you highlighted) makes me think that 1 baddie stayed to try and kill you (sayalzah) while the other baddie went elsewhere.

Hold up a sec.. CP, other than DD initially voting for you, what did he and Medji do to appear bad? If you're Threatre (the only (supposed) goodie role that fits what happened last night, with the exception of a diverted action), as far as I can tell, you don't have any insights other than what's going on in this thread. ...DD I'm unsure about, but Medji is likely to be good unless you're the indy with some faction-discovering ability trying to take out a baddie. Or am I missing something?

Izzy, you know what day one lynch is like. Not much to go on. But the Night post seemed to out me so obviously that I was surprised it would be questioned. At first I was annoyed about that cuz I was hoping to bait another baddie somehow. But when DD voted for me and I called him on it, his posts seemed to hold no water. He and Medji seemed to back each other up with faulty reasoning. Looks to me as grabbing for straws. And if they are goodies why havent they even hinted at what role they have? They could hint at Saya's cuz we dont know who she was. But nothing.....

what are your thoughts?

edit:

as for my role being supposedly good, I have no BTSC. Only the shop depts and the baddies do. Right?

Edited by crazypainter

WTF?!?!

Here's how I read it:

*All* the baddies (I still say 4 baddies, 2 indies obtained from the colors in the conversations - CP seems to be trying really hard to dissuade everyone from these counts) got together.

2 *baddies* went down the target in the hallway. Another was in the hallway.

Sayalazah went after CP, and "the other" chased the non baddie away. <----read as the baddies have a block...that wasn't sayalazah

Sayalazah's kill backfired. CP's role is obvious.

Now here's my problem...we just don't know whether CP is a goodie, baddie, or indie.

Possible: CP is a baddie - One role can help to clear this up - DD seems to understand where I was going there.....

Possible: CP is indie - the role of CP is pretty darned powerful being pretty much only lynchable. More likely an indie or baddie role.

Possible: CP is a goodie - but she's just acting oddly...

I *had* a theory of the layout of the teams. It has to do with the counts that I've come up with and also the "subject matter" of the characters, as it were... But the way things have been playing out, I'm not so sure about that any more, especially since I got a role that I was for sure was one of the indies. <shrug>. In fact one of the other roles here could help out in determining the layout - without spying as a matter of fact.

Gawd I hate this game :wacko:

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter voting for DudleyDude

7. EDM voting for Medji

11.Slick

12. Clozo

15. Zerep voting for DudleyDude

16. Magic

I agree w/ Izzy. I understand DD's position. Being targeted by the baddies puts you as an indie/goodie and as moosh put it, "they're trying again by other means" to take you out. DD's action at the moment doesn't seem to sensible unless of course he is a baddie. But with Medji, I really see no justification to your claim.

Edited by Zerep

Izzy, you know what day one lynch is like. Not much to go on. But the Night post seemed to out me so obviously that I was surprised it would be questioned. At first I was annoyed about that cuz I was hoping to bait another baddie somehow. But when DD voted for me and I called him on it, his posts seemed to hold no water. He and Medji seemed to back each other up with faulty reasoning. Looks to me as grabbing for straws. And if they are goodies why havent they even hinted at what role they have? They could hint at Saya's cuz we dont know who she was. But nothing.....

what are your thoughts?

I'm actually not backing DD up at all. I think what he did was suspicious. I said so in post 47. It's fairly obvious what role you are, aside from a secret ability that I sincerely doubt, which is why the way that you're voting isn't really raising my suspicions much. I do think DD is up to something, which is why I haven't moved my vote away. I really haven't much to go off of in today's vote except for what he did and what you're saying, because you're really the only one talking so far, and imo you're already proven a goodie.

well if you are a baddie then you have to say something or else have attention drawn to yourself by being a no show. What you wrote reminded me of baddie moves I have made in the past. And no real reason to vote for magic, which makes me think she is an innocent. But I could be wrong. I usually go off my intuition anyways.

But the action I chose last night worked out rather well. Dont cha think?

I just re-read this....what did you mean by the bolded part, CP?

[edit: by that I mean....what do you mean by choosing? Your role *has* no choice.]

Edited by tpaxatb

they have btsc with eachother

Indy faction > 1.

And if the colour of the text in the prelude indicates anything at all, along with the 'just keep me alive' comment...there's an indy in the "goodie" faction and an indy in the "baddie" faction. Which means that the *actual* informed minority is the indies. My whole paradigm just shifted. unsure.gif

WTF?!?!

Here's how I read it:

*All* the baddies (I still say 4 baddies, 2 indies obtained from the colors in the conversations - CP seems to be trying really hard to dissuade everyone from these counts) got together.

2 *baddies* went down the target in the hallway. Another was in the hallway.

Sayalazah went after CP, and "the other" chased the non baddie away. <----read as the baddies have a block...that wasn't sayalazah

Sayalazah's kill backfired. CP's role is obvious.

Now here's my problem...we just don't know whether CP is a goodie, baddie, or indie.

Possible: CP is a baddie - One role can help to clear this up - DD seems to understand where I was going there.....

Possible: CP is indie - the role of CP is pretty darned powerful being pretty much only lynchable. More likely an indie or baddie role.

Possible: CP is a goodie - but she's just acting oddly...

I *had* a theory of the layout of the teams. It has to do with the counts that I've come up with and also the "subject matter" of the characters, as it were... But the way things have been playing out, I'm not so sure about that any more, especially since I got a role that I was for sure was one of the indies. <shrug>. In fact one of the other roles here could help out in determining the layout - without spying as a matter of fact.

Gawd I hate this game :wacko:

Oh wow man, toatlly good points. I didnt even think of that. Colors..Brilliant!

If I am an or the indy, I dont know about it.

Hmm how can I prove I am an innocent/goodie if all the info I have been given is just my role and its description?

I win if all the baddies and inde is/are dead.

And if I am acting weird it is cuz i am playing thins a bit arrogantly. I do live in Los Angeles after all!B))

BTW if we were gonna have to cut a class/dept it would be easier if W was still in office. He'd get rid of the health dept. Abstinance is supposedly the only way.

Indy faction > 1.

And if the colour of the text in the prelude indicates anything at all, along with the 'just keep me alive' comment...there's an indy in the "goodie" faction and an indy in the "baddie" faction. Which means that the *actual* informed minority is the indies. My whole paradigm just shifted. unsure.gif

Wow I didn't even think of that possibility. Do you really think that could be the case though? That gives the goodies a really slim chance of winning.

And now ugh. Another thought - the lynch-only possibility being a goodie, while normally a baddie role, could potentially be a goodie role due to the way this game is balanced.