BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia 3

Gmaster479

Prelude: The money shot

*BANG* *BANG*

"Order! Order!" screamed the Superintendent.

"All right everyone, we know why we are here. It is time for budget cuts for the upcoming year and in a recession such as this we all knew this was coming. We will now have a vote as to what departments will be cut next year.

The choices are:

Music, English, Social Studies, Dance, Languages, P.E, Theatre, Health, Art, Math, Technology, Wood Shop, Metal Shop, Honors Program, Special Ed. and Science.

Can I get a show of hands....

------------------------------------------------------------G

"I knew we were going to be screwed, it's always us in the end."

"It's okay man we'll be fine."

"No you idiot didn't you hear? They aren't taking money, they are taking the whole department!

"We won't have JOBS come next year"

"Don't worry guys I have a plan"

"What are you thinking?"

"This school is done for as a regular institution. We are taking the rest of these money hoarders OUT and claiming the school district as our own. For too long we have been abused by this school system."

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"Wait, do you mean...?"

"You got it. We are taking them out rhe only way we know how..."

"So wait? They are taking us out Mafia Style? Are you sure?"

"Yeah man we just talked about it but I don't want you to get the boot."

"Then let's take it to them. Keep me alive and let's make this school what we want."

"Yeah but you sure we can pull the wool over all of these other departments."

"Don't worry man we can do this no problem."

End of Prelude

Baddies:

- Have BTSC

- 1 kill per night

- Win when in the majority

Goodies:

- Win when all baddies are dead

Independent:

- Have BTSC

- Powers unknown :unsure:

- WinCon: Be equal to or in the majority

BASIC RULES:

-Blocking prevails over everything.

-What the hosts says goes (even if he messes up :blush: )

Roles:

Music: Can either BLOCK a department or SAVE a department each night. Can only save self once

English: Chooses a player and learns their faction each night.

Social Studies: Has connections around the school has a SPY each night.

Dance: Every night, but not two in a row, may choose a player. Should the player have more than n/3 votes stacked on him/her at any point of the Day, the player will be lynched together with the actual lynch victim.

n = number of players remaining in the game

Languages: Can choose a department and DIVERT their action to any other department they want

P.E: Traps 1 department a night blocking their night action and their vote in the lynch. Only they know whether person was trapped successfully

Theatre: Counters all actions against them that night. (Try to kill Theatre Department, it kills you)

Health: Chooses a person to follow each night and heals them if targeted for a kill.

Art: Chooses player's and can copy their night action the next night (learning their role if they have a night action, if not informed it didn't work)

Math: Can make any vote count 3x or 0x

Technology: BLOCK each night

Wood Shop: Can choose to either make a weapon or kill each night. Takes 2 nights to make a weapon. Can only kill if they have a weapon. Can kill for every weapon they have.

Metal Shop: Can try and RID the Wood Shop with 1 RID try per night. If he guesses correctly, establishes BTSC and they work together to make a weapon and use it for a kill each night

Honors Program: Host rolls a dice each night.

1 - Nothing

2 - Saves himself

3 - Chooses someone to save

4 - Blocks someone

5 - Spy on someone

6 - Any of the above

Special Ed: Can try and RID 1 person per night. If correct can choose to learn their faction or steal their action. Can't RID same person twice

Science: Can learn the roles of a dead person once per night.

-----------------------------------------------------G

So the factions are obvious right guys? Guys...?

1. Framm18

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter

4. Izzy

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

8. sayalzah

9. Medji

10.Abhisk

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15.Zerep

16. Magic

BACKUPS NEEDED

Night 1 ends in 25 Hours 11 PM EST 8 PM PST. Please confirm via PM and send in those actions

Edited by Gmaster479

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...This should be interesting since I assume that the baddies already know each other and the goodies don't which is normal mafia standard...Though...We also don't know which roles are baddies making things a bit difficult... :unsure:

Me? Serious? Never! Just Kidding.

Abhisk>>I think the abilities will show them selves when the baddies use them...and they dont match up with the OP.

Oh and goodie killing role, if you are a seasoned player you know not to do what you are good at. If you are new to the game, please do not target or kill anyone tonight.

The chances of you hitting a baddie are slim to none.

Edited by crazypainter

The factions aren't obvious, but they can definitely be figured out. Chances are all three blocking roles definitely aren't on the same team. This holds true for some roles experienced players should be able to easily pick out. I might compile a list later.

Question, does the spy role learn faction or only role when targeting someone?

Ugh works been tough but now I know were started

and I think the factions can be figuered out

I think 4 baddies and 2 indies

and my figuring of at least the baddie faction has to do with subject matter :)

Yay, its finally started. Ok, so first night. No one ever knows what to do. All I can say is kill role, don't act tonight!!! Sending night action.

Me? Serious? Never! Just Kidding.

Abhisk>>I think the abilities will show them selves when the baddies use them...and they dont match up with the OP.

Oh and goodie killing role, if you are a seasoned player you know not to do what you are good at. If you are new to the game, please do not target or kill anyone tonight.

The chances of you hitting a baddie are slim to none.

Am I missing something? As far as I can tell, there is no goodie killing role on the first night. Even if the 2 shop teachers are goodie and manage to find each other tonight, they still wouldn't be able to kill immediately, would they?

DD's right, none of the goodies can kill on the first night. Wood Shop has to make a weapon, and none of the others have direct killing roles, though there's some possibility with diverting or reflecting other actions.

Night 1: If they only knew...

The kids were gone, the administrators had gone home and the teachers were stuck behind. Tonight the Baddie departments got together and decided on their targets. 2 of them went down behind the auditorium where they heard CP getting things ready for tommorow's class. They slowly snuck down the hallway when suddenly they saw someone else stalking their target. 1 of the baddies chased him down the hallway away from CP while the other one was left to do the job. He still heard CP talking to herself and knew that his old Colt .45 would do the job.

He turned around the corner and fired! But quickly saw he was shooting into thin air. In fact there was only a tape recorder sitting on CP's desk. As the baddie walked over to examine, CP came out from behind a curtain with a giant pencil-shooting mini gun and sharpened lead was thrust at sayalzah until his body looked like badly made swiss cheese. CP laughed maniacally as she dragged sayalzah's body outside.

------------------------------------------------G

End of Night 1. Day 1 ends at 11 PM EST tomorrow. Let the insanity begin. Can't wait to reveal what happened tonight after this is over.

1. Framm18

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter

4. Izzy

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

8. sayalzah - killed by CP

9. Medji

10.Abhisk

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15.Zerep

16. Magic

BACKUPS NEEDED

1. JarZe

Yay goodies! 1 baddie down, and if tpax is right, we have 3 to go. Random votes day 1.

1. Framm18

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter

4. Izzy

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

9. Medji - voting for Magic

10.Abhisk

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15.Zerep

16. Magic

BACKUPS NEEDED

1. JarZe

1. Framm18- Voting for Moosh

2. p4p

3. Crazypainter voting for Medji

4. Izzy

5. Marth

6. DudleyDude

7. EDM

9. Medji - voting for Magic

10.Abhisk

11.Slick

12. Clozo

13. tpaxatb

14. Moosh

15. Zerep

16. Magic

My vote is not random. I choose medji cuz what was posted reminds me of so many baddies in the past.