BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

1984 Mafia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P4P, When does the day end and what happens in the case of a tie vote?

Dude. It seems that participation has dwindled, and we should be voting at this time.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, where in the shinola is everyone?huh.gif

I am trying to be active though, I'm too old to play with myself.laugh.gif

Edited by akaslickster

I have been talking in here. I was one of the players saying where the ell is everyone?

And..I thought I already voted...:dry: Right now I am in the same mindframe as tpax.

edit: thinking is dangerous but I must. I like the viewable voting. It sparks conversation. How else are people gonna talk unless they notice a target painted on their back? So I will just say that I am voting for Framm and for those of you who know a bit more than the others know I am telling the truth.

Edited by crazypainter

I have been talking in here. I was one of the players saying where the ell is everyone?

And..I thought I already voted...:dry: Right now I am in the same mindframe as tpax.

edit: thinking is dangerous but I must. I like the viewable voting. It sparks conversation. How else are people gonna talk unless they notice a target painted on their back? So I will just say that I am voting for Framm and for those of you who know a bit more than the others know I am telling the truth.

I did not say that you were a baddie. I was just posting an opinion and am trying to spark some conversation.

@CP

Doubleplusungood: We don't even know how many are good and who is ungood.

Minitrue edit:

Time for my chocorat!

Minitrue edit:

Change who to how many. Of course we don't know who.

Edited by tpaxatb

Framm. That is how many times you voted/changed your vote I think. Is it? If so can p4p clear up that I have also voted from the other post?

I have voted only once and have not changed it at all. I think that he was updating the vote scorecard.

Please whoever voted for me, change your votes as I have done nothing suspicious in my opinion anyway.

I would have acted last night if I was given some points last night.