BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

10 answers to this question

New phone with full qwerty keyboard (I actually got this as an early present, and it was taken away in school the day before the break :( ), new plasma high def TV, $100 Apple and Barnes and Nobles giftcards, 250 euro, some guitar stuff, and various other things I can't remember. The most random thing is probably the peppermint chocolate milk mix. Oh, and it's technically not a present per se, but my friend's 360 broke, and his parents bought him a new one. He's offered to give it to me. So I accepted, and we're currently trying to figure out how to fix it. Free games follow if we get it working. ;D

Oh, and haha. An unmentionable goodie bag from one of my friends. ;)

Edited by Izzy

Not very much this year but, it's a time to give to friends and family etc. I got a $50 gift card for Kohls and a hoody sweater with my job logo on it. Also, a radiologist bought me lunch from Burger King.

This is the time to shop, or after the New Year for much lower prices. I am looking at a Toshiba Silver 15.6" Satellite laptop PC.thumbsup.gif

Oh, and I got this *awesome* bookmark and book from my four year old cousin (which he totally picked out himself :P). I just remembered because I was about to log off and read. "I" for "Izzy" and it says inspire on the other side. Practical, because until then I was using my joker card.

Photo1918.jpg

Edited by Izzy

Nothing really, a set of Tangrams, a chess game, a graphic novel, a brainteaser (36 cube), and a lacrosse trainer thingy majigy, nd a 750 piece puzzle of New York Times Square.

Edited by 24_65_34_83_361

i got some expensive headphones with a lifetime warranty, so when i break them, i get new ones!!!

chrispen, read your warranty well, lifetime warranty usually are the lifetime of the product. So break them during "there" lifetime, not YOURS.