7. Darth - voting for Magic

8. Izzy is voting for CP

9. Clozo - voting for Magic

10. Framm- Voting for Clozo

11. Pablos4pandas - trucked and found to be Kyle Reese

12. Magic voting for Clozo

13. Sayalzah - sniped by John Conner

sorry so late Im really busy

OK that is real weird. Magic is going down and she isnt even here to defend herself! That is odd. She wasnt the most active player but better than Blackcat. Hmmm interesting to see the day post...

edit...there you go magic..posting the same time I do so I cant tell you are here...lol you did this last time too :lol:

Unfortunetly this time it may have cost your life...

Edited by crazypainter

Framm's post unsatisfactory. DD never showed up. Clozo's post either very important or blatantly baddie - we can't risk the chance of the former. Would've liked to change my vote again, but obviously have to keep vote on magic. Those voting for CP suspect (CP also suspect). Maybe Izzy very bright baddie, and again, DD.

Tpax never voted. Said it wouldn't make a difference, but still, could have helped.

Feel like Rorschach. Actually, feel like very confused Rorschach.

Must get myself a mask with ink blots on it.

Edited by DarthNoob

D2: MILES OF HELP

At the perfect time, Miles Dyson snuck into the Main Control room of the Resistance and set to work...

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

The day started with everyone searching for Blackcat, appalled at her absence from this important meeting.

They never found her. In her stead, Tpax walked into the conference room, explaining his sudden appearance.

Slowly, everyone began turning on Magic for her absence, and as the day continued, she was programmed into the computers as the one to die.

As the day came to a close, a backup reprogrammed Terminator came to life, and, reading its new programming, started toward its target.

Magic, sitting quietly, never speaking, prepared for her death. But the Terminator walked towards Crazypainter and unceremoniously stabbed her through the heart. It ripped out her unbeating, metal circuit board. Her holographic body shimmered and went dead, revealing a complicated array of machinery, designed as a mobile Mother ship.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-XX-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Two people’s faces fell, and without anyone left to program their decisions, the two Terminators fled the conference room.

Too pleased to notice two people missing, the rest cheered for destroying Skynet’s main control base.

1. Crazypainter - (heart ripped out and found to be Skynet Systems)

2. DudleyDude

3. Medji

4. LIS - (Terminated by T-X)

5. Tpax

6. Slick - (Terminated by T-X)

7. Darth

8. Izzy

9. Clozo

10. Framm

11. Pablos4pandas - (trucked and found to be Kyle Reese)

12. Magic

13. Sayalzah - (sniped by John Connor)

The remaining baddies now have no BTSC. T-X will kill even nights, T-1000 odd nights. Both will have their normal abilities as well on their nights to kill.

And so starts N3...

NICE. =D

--random question--

Can the indie still win even if the indie is dead?

--bizniz--

"@Darth- I agree with you about Izzy and Medji. That earlier slap fight is not the thing a baddie would do."

- CP

Izzy voted for CP, so this makes me wonder if CP was protecting Medji, and Medji is another baddie

Edited by DarthNoob

I'm worried about the information that certain players gave up defending themselves.

I find it interesting the end-of-day activities.

Hopefully my coin flip is right on my action - I think I have a 50/50 shot of guessing right.

Now Im going to be a good mafia player - and not talk any more during the night period :D

So Clozo is almost definitely a goodie. CP was defending Medji earlier, so I once again do not trust him. Magic, Framm, and Tpax I'm unsure about. G'luck tonight.

I'm going to need saving tonight :S

So please.. save me? :)

Clozo is almost definitely a goodie? How so? Could she not be lying through her teeth? The person that I think she is claiming to be is already taken.

If I was the healer tonight I'd select tpaxatb, who can't be T-X, which reduces the probability of him being a baddie to less than anyone else, I think. Interestingly, though, tpax could be the indie.

Edited by DarthNoob

Dude the baddies swung the lynch in Clozo's favor, you normally try to keep teammates out of it. At that point CP was safe, so there would be no point otherwise, unless it was to try and tie for magic, who was also a baddie.

Tpax or LIS is the indy. If the indy kills tonight, we know he is.

CP voted for Clozo (quite sensibly, regardless of being good/bad) after Framm had already voted for Clozo earlier (this is where it was a three way tie, already after Miles saved the day). Then magic got another point, and Clozo's third point (by magic, again, sensibly) was unnecessary to "save" CP.

Man...

I feel like I'm suspicious of everyone.

Makes my job sometimes harder

N3: DECISIONS, DECISIONS . . .

DudleyDude and Clozo walked side by side, chatting, but all the while anxiously glancing over their shoulders for a hint of a Terminator. Suddenly, Clozo gasped and reached for DudleyDude, but she was too late. The T-X was dragging him off before he could even scream. “You’ll do nothing tonight,” she said to him as she leaned him against a wall and knocked out cold . . .

Clozo, feeling scared and vulnerable, ran the other way.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Dr. Silberman, feeling guilty about not helping the Resistance as much as he could, slowly walked towards DarthNoob, using his years of psychiatric experience to try and calm him. It didn’t work, DN fought to escape, screaming. Dr. Silberman pulled out a syringe and poked it into DN’s vein. DN’s breathing became shallow, and he was soon encompassed in a peaceful sleep. “Shhhh,” Silberman said “You’re safe tonight, it’s OK.”

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

John Connor walked alone again, fighting with himself over the right course of action, finally decided on his course and set off into the night.

He walked to a cliff, finding Magic standing there amid the shrubbery. He walked up to her, and, wanting to waste no time with unnecessary talking, looked at her and said, “I don’t trust you. I can tell you don’t belong here. You know what happens to people I don’t trust . . .” he finished his statement by grabbing her by the shoulder. She fought for her freedom, but she was no match for him, and over the side of the cliff she went, screaming until she hit the water and got washed away with the current . . .

As the sun rose, John Connor walked away hoping he had chosen correctly.

2. DudleyDude

3. Medji

5. Tpax

7. Darth

8. Izzy

9. Clozo

10. Framm

12. Magic - (pushed off a cliff and swept out to sea by John Connor)

I couldn't wait the next half hour to write this, D4 ends at 7:00 PM PDT tomorrow.

DN gets sedated and there's no baddie kill? Awfully suspicious..

2. DudleyDude

3. Medji

5. Tpax

7. Darth

8. Izzy is voting for Darth

9. Clozo

10. Framm

2. DudleyDude is voting for Darth

3. Medji

5. Tpax

7. Darth

8. Izzy is voting for Darth

9. Clozo

10. Framm

I agree.