BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Terminator Mafia

N4: HOPE FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

Tpax Silbermn ran through the streets, hoping to attract Framm-X’s attention. It worked, he saw Framm-X walking towards him, ready to take him from his target. Little did he know, Framm-X was Tpax Silberman’s target. When he got close enough, Tpax shoved the seative into Famm-X’s arm, successfully shutting him down for the night. Feeling proud, he walked off confident.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Knowing what to do, Clozo Connor made her way over to an abandoned building, rumored to be Framm-X’s hideout. Finding him slumped on the floor, she took out her shotgun and, aiming for his head, shot Framm. Just as his companion Terminator did, his chip shattered on the wall behind him. His eyes glowed red for a moment, then died out.

Hosts: Music & GMaster

1. Crazypainter - Skynet Systems

2. DudleyDude - Cameron

3. Medji - Sarah Connor

4. LIS - T-101

5. Tpax - Dr. Peter Silberman

6. Slick - Kate Brewster

7. Darth - Marcus Wright

8. Izzy - Miles Dyson

9. Clozo - John Connor

10. Framm - T-X

11. Pablos4pandas - Kyle Reese

12. Magic - T-1000

13. Sayalzah - Blair Williams

No time for actions tonight, gotta go!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay. :D I'm actually relieved Dudley was a goodie. I was convinced he was for the better half of the game (ever since lynching CP), and then having to change my mind about that really bothered me. :P

@LIS: It's not fun being the indy and killed one Night 1, is it? :P

Edited by Izzy

Aww... that was boring. N3 was way more interesting. lol

Too many people were who they said they were... I want more lying!!!

So... why did Medji suicide for Framm? (If I read the final day post correctly)

You don't know how close I came to blocking clozo instead of framm. I had myself convinced that during the first day she had claimed one of the savers...then claimed JC on the second day.

I didn't mean for DN to come out with so much information...all I needed to confirm was something that hinted at Marcus.

It was waaaaaay obvious who I was, since all of a sudden a blocker appears on the third night after no actions the previous two nights. BC didn't act night one or night two.

One comment I wanted to make from the beginning:

I really think this game was slightly unbalanced to the goodie faction...With only three baddies with btsc and one indie with only a kill ability, there probably should have been only 7 or 8 goodies, rather than the 9...and I don't think the super-save role (blocking all actions against the saved player) helped much :D

And izzy, you give me wayyyy too much credit. At one point I had decided that Izzy was T-X and had blocked DD, the T-1000, on N3 to make it appear that DD was a goodie...You didn't help yourselves when you guys kept waffling during the vote...and here's the funny thing - framm probably would have been better off blocking himself on night 3. Why didn't Magic kill night 3?

:wacko:

Edited by tpaxatb

OK, some things I've been dying to tell you...

If Medji hadn't voted x0 for himself the game would have been over with a goodie win.

If Tpax had blocked Clozo, John Connor would have dide, ending the game in a baddie win.

I put Clozo with DD in the night post to hint that DD had targeted Clozo, but was diverted.

Izzy's choice is the only reason CP was lynched.

Magic didn't kill because she was inactive, she didn't send in a target, so she had none.

It was very fun to watch you jump to your own conclusions about everything.But seriously, it took everything I had not to tell you what was going on... This hosting really tests your self-control :wacko: :wacko:

Why didn't Magic kill night 3?

wacko.gif

Because I killed her first laugh.gif

Also when Darth kept saying I was a saver I wanted to come right out and say my role xD

Kinda half did back there in that little editing conversation we had xD

One comment I wanted to make from the beginning:

I really think this game was slightly unbalanced to the goodie faction...With only three baddies with btsc and one indie with only a kill ability, there probably should have been only 7 or 8 goodies, rather than the 9...and I don't think the super-save role (blocking all actions against the saved player) helped much :D

Actually at the beginning I felt the same: I thought it was weird the goodies had two savers (sure, they add up to one save a night, but two savers is better than one because reduced risk of total death) and some other things, but I decided against commenting