BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Terminator Mafia

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1: Merry Christmas Arnold

At the beginning of the day every Terminator and human alike were throwing out random names and throwing wild accusations on everyone. So many different colors, talks and it got a bit coarse. After a while Pablos4Pandas was brought under suspicion. He didn't know what to say and gave up all hope. He saw a deranged garbage truck come around the corner and instead of running like everyone else, he simply stood there and took the 60 mph hit. Everyone was shocked that he gave up and was hoping it was a no contest. Kyle Reese however simply lost the will to fight leaving the humans down a good man.

1. Crazypainter

2. DudleyDude

3. Medji

4. LIS - (Terminated by T-X)

5. Blackcat1313

6. Slick

7. Darth

8. Izzy

9. Clozo

10. Framm

11. Pablos4pandas - trucked and found to be Kyle Reese

12. Magic

13. Sayalzah

Wow, that was strange. Hopefully things will make more sense after the 2nd night post. I'm guessing, based on P4P's weird defense, that blocks are not only not published in the night post but also not explained to the targets? I'm pretty sure Cameron's save ability shouldn't have stopped P4P's spying on Izzy so P4P must have been blocked w/o knowing it. Or has anyone played a game where a save role also acted to block all actions against a target?

@Darth - I've got nothing in terms of advice as to who Brewster should target. Hopefully the N2 post will provide more info to us than did the N1 post.

Wow, that was strange. Hopefully things will make more sense after the 2nd night post. I'm guessing, based on P4P's weird defense, that blocks are not only not published in the night post but also not explained to the targets? I'm pretty sure Cameron's save ability shouldn't have stopped P4P's spying on Izzy so P4P must have been blocked w/o knowing it. Or has anyone played a game where a save role also acted to block all actions against a target?

I'll ask Music about that tomorrow when she returns

You're trying as hard as you can to implicate someone else, aren't you? That's five marks against you.

Five marks that mean absolutely nothing. You've been pretty hard against me in this thread, when all I was "guilty" of was voting for Slick. You didn't let up, and used pretty much nonexistent reasons (that wasn't really metagaming) to back up your entirely ridiculous claims. Now that we have fairly substantial evidence to show that I'm a good, you're not giving in. You want me out of the game, which alright, that's the point of the game, but just sayin', if I die tonight, you did it. The last time I had a feeling like this, I didn't say anything and I died. Not going to let that happen again. (Guys, if I do die, don't listen to the "After Izzy said all that, do you think I would still kill Izzy?" -.-)

I'm not going to flat-out say it, but read the last two pages a few times.

My instincts are telling me that you're likely a goodie, but...

P4P began saying "conner" when he meant "cameron," and he thought you were important but I don't know why: on night 1, nobody can know who anybody else is, so you were saved by chance, and he targeted you by chance.

Well. Let's just say you probably won't have to worry about medji having caused your death tonight (unless blocks mess with things)

I'm sorry I didn't specify, Cameron and Kate save their targets from all actions against them.

Sorry to keep on about this but... Kate is a blocking role and Kyle is a spy or so I thought. So I dont get how a spy or blocking role can also block or save. I mean that is great for us but now I am really confused and have to rethink my spread sheet.:huh:

As for P4Panda, you may know how to play mafia but just quiting on us like that was rather lame. I didnt get that you really were the spy Kyle. I mean, you are damn important for us and you just rolled over for dead. :dry:

Medji, Izzy, I can see both of your points. But I dont see what in the last two pages points to Izzy's innocence. And I dont get why she is going after Medji so strongly. I know it cant be the Pink issue. I must go back and re read...