BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ye Olde Mafia II

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. GMaster479 - DEAD (Killed by the Undead Knight)

2. Pablos4pandas - DEAD (Killed by the Knight Captain)

3. JarZe - voting for Sayalzah

4. SG – DEAD (Killed by the Dark Magician)

5. Crazypainter voting for LIS

6. blackcat1313 - DEAD (Lynched and found to be the Town Guard)

7. woon - voting for Sayalzah

8. Sayalzah

9. tpaxatb voting for LIS

10. Medji - Voting for Slick

11. DudleyDude - Voting for Slick

12. Izzy – DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

13. akaslickster

14. Framm- Voting for Slick

15. Lost in Space (LIS)

I think an explanation is due in the way that Slick just bandwagoned at the last minute in the last vote. Especially since it already looked as if BC was going to be lynched, and nothing needed to be done to cement it...

8. Sayalzah

13. akaslickster- Voting for Woon

15. Lost in Space (LIS)

Just adding slick's vote. Post 198

Let's play this right guys.

We haven't gotten a single baddie yet.

I was a little concerned at first, thinking that they may sacrifice one baddie to tie the vote with two goodies. But if there was no hankypanky last night, then we have the possibility to get two...

Now, personally, I think LIS is the more dangerous of the two...

(edit: And I am completely unsure about slick)

Edited by tpaxatb

Unless someone play some trick, otherwise I can confirm Sayalzah is a baddy.

How would you like to defend youself, sayalzah?

woon if you are correct about Sayalzah, you shouldn't have said it out loud, there's plenty of information out there and I think we're making this a little easier for the baddies. ATM I trust you at what you say, but let's not forget about the "role changing" role that the baddie have, we don't wanna fall into any tricks there. So right now my vote remains, let's see how things develop tonight and tomorrow morning.

OK..

I just did a count. There's no way we can get a two for one. It's six on four right now...any attempt to get a 2 for is probably not going to work, since we'd have to get lucky, and looking at my sheet, it doesn't seem we'd be that lucky.

Now, I don't know what to do here. I think the rogue is a "better" target, but the recruit is still out there. We have too many outted roles (both in the thread and with the baddies themselves)...

Ideas anyone?

8. Sayalzah

13. akaslickster- Voting for LIS

15. Lost in Space (LIS)

[sorry LIS but, I'm doing this in the best interest for the goodies, whether they care to believe me or not. Once I'm gone, the baddies should win for sure. I can't think of anything else besides revealing my role and then be killed for sure. My role is more important than LIS'S. HONESTLY! They need me more than ever.

Since I'm 98% sure LIS is a baddie...don't out yourself. In fact, you've said WAY too much already!

If we play this right, we can lynch a baddie today, get at least one tonight (i'd say a 50/50 shot of getting two). Remember, there are 4 baddies and 6 goodies. We need to unify our votes against one of the baddies. The question is, which one? At the moment, I haven't seen enough to make me change my vote.

8. Sayalzah

14. Framm- Voting for LIS

15. Lost in Space (LIS)

I will trust you tpax, plus I believe slick ATM.

Since I'm 98% sure LIS is a baddie...don't out yourself. In fact, you've said WAY too much already!

If we play this right, we can lynch a baddie today, get at least one tonight (i'd say a 50/50 shot of getting two). Remember, there are 4 baddies and 6 goodies. We need to unify our votes against one of the baddies. The question is, which one? At the moment, I haven't seen enough to make me change my vote.

Yeah, well, the only problem is that there is nothing to go with at this time. I have no idea for sure on who the baddies are. If you are playing me and I go with you, I could be mud. Medji is becoming a baddie candidate by laying low and little to say. What do you think?huh.gif

I'm going to stay with slick for the moment since I just really don't trust him. Weird votes and weird posts make me nervous. But if it looks like you need another LIS vote to make it stick, I'll switch in the morning. I should have trusted GM yesterday (or last week or whenever the last lynch happened) but talked myself out of it.

I was playing WoW with my wife. =p I also honestly don't understand the LIS baddie-ness...except that LIS has said next to nothing the whole game. I'm still curious, though, why Slick jumped on and bandwagoned at the last minute last vote.

I was playing WoW with my wife. =p I also honestly don't understand the LIS baddie-ness...except that LIS has said next to nothing the whole game. I'm still curious, though, why Slick jumped on and bandwagoned at the last minute last vote.

Which vote? I thought we were right with bcat. A mistake in the beginning is usual. I switch to LIS because goodies need me big time. Any questions? Edited by akaslickster

Yeah, well, the only problem is that there is nothing to go with at this time. I have no idea for sure on who the baddies are. If you are playing me and I go with you, I could be mud. Medji is becoming a baddie candidate by laying low and little to say. What do you think?huh.gif

I think...

Everyone probably knows my role right now.

Based on that, the baddies know I know certain things.

I've pretty much filled out the chart. Except I'm undecided on where to place the two voting factions right now. I need to figure out a way to ask woon about his information such that it doesn't give too much information away. I just need to think about it.

I can't ask woon a question, because the baddies have the same information he has if he is who he said he was.

Sheesh.

Although even if woon is playing us, that should let someone else know what I know...

I can't ask woon a question, because the baddies have the same information he has if he is who he said he was.

Sheesh.

Although even if woon is playing us, that should let someone else know what I know...

Trust me, so much so as I trust you.

8. Sayalzah

15. Lost in Space (LIS) - Voting for Slick

@Medji - there was not much to say D1, we waited for yor wife to respond. Which happened too late, then today, i wanted to see the bandwagon reaction to gauge the baddies.

"tpax, I thought I worked out your role But after the D1 combo with CP, i'm a bit confused.

I'm forced to vote accordingly. I do think slick maybe bad as he is unlikely to be as important as me!

I'm back later anyway.

What time does this end Marth?

8. Sayalzah

10. Medji - Voting for Sayalzah

I want to hear from Sayalzah too. There's four people out there that are guilty, and I'm having a hard time accepting that they're missing like this.

Trust me, so much so as I trust you.

Well, the information I gathered last night, if I read it correctly, should have told me the same information that was gathered by someone else on night 1. The information I gathered also told me something about two players, one of which was the information gathered on night 1.

That information, combined with information you gathered on night two, can tell us who certain goodies should or should not target on night 3. And I'm actually talking about two different goodies with respect to that statement.

On a side note to the other goodies: We cannot have a split vote. There are four of them, they will be able to out vote us to force a tie or an out and out lynch of only a goodie...Either a 2-4-4 split or a 3-3-4 split. That's not good. Now, I'm not saying woon's information is bad...All I'm saying is that we need to unite... EITHER WAY...

5. Crazypainter voting for Sayalzah

8. Sayalzah

10. Medji - Voting for Sayalzah

Changing my vote so we can take one down. There are a few players that always seem to get votes just due to the rep they have.

And right now my intuition is saying that Saya is a baddie.

Wow just have to say that I am surprised at the amount of info going around...many players hinting at their role.

If you are who you say you are, you all painted nice targets on your back. And IF you are who you are hinting at,

you are a role I would rather not lose. So shhhhh. You should only be hinting if your head is on the chopping block.

Otherwise I cant help getting a bit suspicious.

At the beginning I thought GM and P4P were baddies. Still dont know about P4P but GM was an innocent. So I was

wrong.

My thinking is that if we vote out Saya and it turns out they are innocent then we Know Woon is a baddie. What

so you all think?

I'm really suspicous about Sayalzah just because of his inactivity, but the information that pablos supposedly knew about, only one person *would* know about. Nobody could have spied that many people in one night. I am utterly convinced that P4P was a goodie, and *if* he was who he said he was, that would explain why there was no kill by the exile night two. Not that that's important anyways.

Any thoughts on your innocence, Sayalzah?