BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ye Olde Mafia II

Could someone gather together an accurate vote roster...I think it got lost somewhere :blink: Also...Wonder where woon is...I'd figure a veteran Mafia player like him would be in on the day 1 discussion... :huh:

Edited by Prince_Marth85

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM: Here is a repost of what appears to be the most up to date roster available.

1. GMaster479 - voting for blackcat1313

2. Pablos4pandas- voting for blackcat1313

3. JarZe - voting for Sayalzah

4. SG – DEAD (Killed by the Dark Magician)

5. Crazypainter - voting for woon

6. blackcat1313 - voting for lost in space

7. woon - voting for blackcat1313

8. Sayalzah - voting for blackcat1313

9. tpaxatb - voting for blackcat1313

10. Medji - voting for woon

11. DudleyDude - voting blackcat1313

12. Izzy – DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

13.akaslickster- voting for- woon because I think their guilty.

14. Framm {Captured by the Prince}

15. Lost in Space (LIS) - voting for blackcat1313

Edited to add in woon's vote and to fix colours etc.

Edited by Medji

Is that really the most accurate? Did Slick add the words "because I think their guilty." to his Woon vote? Because the first time I see that in the vote roster is in post 118 (posted by Medj) and then immediately after that BlackCat1313 uses the exact same phrase (including the spelling) as to why they voted for LIS. Is this just confusion from using the same computer??

Sorry, Dudley, you're right. We're not actually using the same computer, and I was copy/pasting a lot of stuff around to get the order right. I don't think that that was put up there by anyone on purpose. It was just woon and nothing after that.

Is that really the most accurate? Did Slick add the words "because I think their guilty." to his Woon vote? Because the first time I see that in the vote roster is in post 118 (posted by Medj) and then immediately after that BlackCat1313 uses the exact same phrase (including the spelling) as to why they voted for LIS. Is this just confusion from using the same computer??

no Dudley I saw that too..made me wonder if Slick had gone and tried to tell us something all secret-like

edit: wait medji and blackcat are related? wait that was said before too...?

or is slick trying to frame someone?

Edited by crazypainter

PM: Here is a repost of what appears to be the (new) most up to date roster available.

13.akaslickster- voting for- woon

Sorry, Dudley, you're right. We're not actually using the same computer, and I was copy/pasting a lot of stuff around to get the order right. I don't think that that was put up there by anyone on purpose. It was just woon and nothing after that.

Perhaps I should be more direct. First BlackCat votes for LIS without any extra words. Then Medji changes his vote and add the words "because I think their guilty" to Slick's vote. Then BlackCat immediately posts that he voted for LIS "because I think their guilty". If you are on separate computers, how did you end up putting in BlackCat's words? If it was just the case that BlackCat forgot to add them when he voted and simply asked you to add them then that would be a simple mistake. But it also looks a lot like BTSC as well. I don't know if you are both goodies/baddies or if you're split, but I don't think there should be any outside conversations about the game at all. If that has happened then I would ask that you please stop. I don't want to be a jerk, but I simply can't see how that typo happened without some sort of out-of-game communication.

8. Sayalzah - voting for woon

The only real reason we all voted for BC in the first place was because she was inactive. She is most likely a goodie to me after her defense. We can put pressure on another person now.Marth, has daytime ended yet?If not, then when?

@Dudley: She actually put it in there in a previous vote, but then edited it out. I replied to the vote before the edit, but didn't click send until (literally) approximately one minute (could have been seconds, really, the way computers think) after she edited it out and posted it into her own separate post.

OK everyone, I already predict someone will suspect me just because I seem to act like 'bangwagoning'

I thought it is almost at the end of day 1 yet I haven't put down any lynch candiditates, as I saw so many pages went by and since most of you voted blackcat, so I though it is like everyone have reach common agreement, so I skip all the pages and put my decision, just to make the result goes on time.

I can tell you this, I am not a baddie.

I could be persuaded but I'm not sure why the big push to woon. I'm not that worried about the bandwagon vote considering he was the last to vote and it wasn't even close at that time. Did anyone have any reason at all to vote for woon other than the inactivity? I really don't have much to go on at the moment. I think I was first to vote for BlackCat and it really was completely random. But BlackCat had over 24 hours to put up a good defense once the votes started piling up and never really said much until just now. I'm not sure how to compare that to the complete inactivity of woon. So I'm willing to change my vote but I'd really like someone to put forth a coherent reason why we should think woon more likely to be baddie than BlackCat.

Well, for one thing, DD, blackcat has been putting up somewhat of a defense. Woon still has yet to. For another thing, BC appears to have hinted at something that would be quite bad to lose in the night phase. I have no idea where to pin woon, though.

But woon, we've already established that saying "I'm innocent - I can't prove it" doesn't quite sit right with a few people. Do you have anything else you might add?

I can be very useful to our goodies team, if you know how to use me.

I have a very very good clue which can help me alot. But if I disclose it, I will put someone into danger.

No outside conversations and I'm sorry I messed that up. I didn't realize it would mess with the votes like that so it's my fault. Next time I give explanations I'll put them somewhere else.

No outside conversations and I'm sorry I messed that up. I didn't realize it would mess with the votes like that so it's my fault. Next time I give explanations I'll put them somewhere else.

It's no problem. I didn't notice the edit times on your post versus Medji's post. I think most people's favorite way of voting is to reply to the previous vote, remove the

6. blackcat1313 - voting for (Woon)

6. blackcat1313 - voting for woon

8. Sayalzah - voting for woon

Again, just reposting for accuracy.