BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ye Olde Mafia II

Night/Day: Nights and Days will be the standard 24 hour cycle. The first night and day will be extended for BTSC set up to be fully established.

Role Revealing: Even if it is untrue. Ability will be taken in the event a role is revealed.

Coded Messages: Let's not have a repeat of last time. No coded messages.

Baddies: Win by killing all the innocents and the independent. Or if they become the majority. (Chooses 1 player to kill every night.) Have BTSC.

Undead Knight – The Dark Knight raised as the Undead. Cannot die at night. If saved by the cleric, will be killed by the cleric’s white magic.

Dark Magician – A powerful dark mage. Can cause a player to appear as any role he wants.

Rogue - Master theif...There's nothing he can't steal. Steals a players role ability each night but cannot steal the same person 2 times in a row, cannot steal the ability of a team mate. (The person he target’s loses their ability)

Recruit - New member of the group. Takes on the role of baddie that dies. Always appears as "Recruit" if checked by the Sage.

Innocents: Win by killing all the baddies and independent

King - May PM the host at any time during the vote to end the day early. (Please note the post number in the PM.)

Prince - Order's the guards to capture one player each DAY. That player cannot be lynched that day or killed the next night and will be released the following day. There is a 25% chance that the prince will learn the role of the one he captured. The Prince may not capture the same person again. If the King dies, the Prince becomes King and gains the King’s ability on top of his own.

Knight captain - Kills each night. BTSC with the Squire. Cannot die as long as the Squire is alive.

Squire - BTSC with the Knight Captain. He admires the captain will not allow him to come to harm. (Does not die for Captain this time)

Cleric - May save one player each night including himself but not the same player 2 nights in a row.

Sage - May investigate 1 player each night and learn their role.

Tower Guard - May watch a player each night and see the action they take.

Town Guard - May protect 1 player each night. However, if the person he protects is targeted, he dies instead. (Outed if he dies in this way)

Bard - Uses a magical lute to cause a player to uncontrollably begin to dance, negating their night action.

Coroner - Learns the identity of any role that died that night.

Independent: Must outlive the King, Prince, and Undead Knight.

Exile - Can kill each night.

1. GMaster479

2. Pablos4pandas

3. JarZe

4. SG

5. Crazypainter

6. blackcat1313

7. woon

8. Sayalzah

9. tpaxatb

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Izzy

13.akaslickster

14. Framm

15. Lost in Space (LIS)

Edited by Prince_Marth85

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prologue: Dead Rising (No Frank West here…)

As the Knight Captain and Sage walked away from the battle leaving the Exile and Chaos Magician for dead, the exile’s body began to stir.

“Those fools…They didn’t even bother to make absolutely sure I was dead. That mistake will be their undoing.” The exile slowly get to his feet and rushed into the darkness to plan for his next attempt to take the down the king.

A few months had passed since the battle took place. The new king and prince were discussing the events of that day.

“Father…What if the Exile escaped somehow? His body was never found after the Chaos Magician killed him...”

“I wouldn’t worry about it my son…I believe that he is dead and that his body was possibly taken by some wild animals.”

“I hope that you are right, father…”

A dark figure in one of the high windows disappeared from sight. “You keep thinking that…This time, I will succeed.” The Exile leapt down from the windowsill and jumped from the rooftops toward his hiding place.

Everything around town seemed to be returning to the way it once was. The bard was playing his harp in the town square as the villager gathered around to listen to his beautiful music. The Town Guard patrolled the streets as the Tower Guard watched from above.

The Knight Captain was teaching his new squire in the ways of the blade and archery, ensuring that he would be a worthy knight someday.

The sage was training himself since his encounters with the Dark Knight and his band. He wanted to make sure he wasn’t tricked by anyone’s disguises again.

The town’s new coroner and cleric were studying their respective medical books unaware of the coming danger.

Though it seemed that things were back to normal…It would not stay that way for long.

A rivaling kingdom had heard about what was going and sent on of their strongest magician, a clever thief, and a lowly recruit to the kingdom to assist the Dark Knight in his battle. However, they had arrived too late to help their previous battle, but he had a spell that could change all that. The Dark Knight’s body had been disposed of in the forest just outside of the town walls a few night’s prior to the battle those many months ago. The Dark Magician and Rogue found the burial spot and dug up the body of the fallen Dark Knight.

“Arise from the depths of hell and return to this plane to wreak havoc upon those who oppose you!” Dark bolts of electricity flew from the Dark Magicians hands, striking the Dark Knight’s body. Slowly, the Dark Knight’s body began to move once more as life returned to his decaying body.

“Hahaha, I have risen from the dead and shall now defeat the king and his men and take my place as ruler!” The Undead Knight spoke as he looked toward the kingdom as the sun set…

Just want to say, if I die N1, it was Izzy.. 100%

I only ever fooled you once Izzy, okay it was the first time we playerd together, but you need to get over it unsure.gif

Way to give the baddies/exile a fool-proof target, bro. :duh:

I seriously don't understand how I last so long when I have killing roles, because my patterns of killing people are soo painfully obvious. >_> ...Because I fear people. >_>

Can we assume, if LIS dies night 1, that it's *not* me? :P [

edit: Had to make "painful" an adverb. Please excuse crappy grammar at 5 am and my first day back at school?

(Is it night 1 btw?)

Edited by Izzy

Is it night 1 btw?

ha ha - pass izzy the parcel quick, I nearly did a random vote btw.. rofl

Yeah we can assume it 'might' not be you. But I was joking and now you set a frame up??

*votes Izzy* lol

Back to the reality, is it game on??

are the actons so complicated that Marth has not done the N1 Post?

Just want to say, if I die N1, it was Izzy.. 100%

I only ever fooled you once Izzy, okay it was the first time we playerd together, but you need to get over it unsure.gif

ha ha ha its easy to forgive, but forgetting? That is much harder. You both may be innocents but on n1/day1 w/o any info, everyone is suspect.B))

Well at least one of is innocent CP lol

.... but on n1/day1 w/o any info, everyone is suspect.B))

That's why I tried to introduce the day start... gives everyone (that is active) a chance to get involved. Someone is gonna die and they will have only signed up.

Reminds of a T-shirt I had "Join the army, travel the world, meet lots of interesting then kill them!"

I would like to ask that actions be sent as a reply to the original Role PM I sent to everyone so that my inbox does not get full. Also, to make it more visible, I'd like to ask that it be sent in red. If you have already sent your action in, do not worry about changing the text color but those that sent a new conversation PM please, copy it and send it as a reply to the role PM. Thank you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Well at least one of is innocent CP lol

That's why I tried to introduce the day start... gives everyone (that is active) a chance to get involved. Someone is gonna die and they will have only signed up.

Reminds of a T-shirt I had "Join the army, travel the world, meet lots of interesting then kill them!"

"Join the army, travel the world, meet interesting people and kill them!"

Or if in the USA....which this quote is from I think....

Join the army, travel the world, have a desk job, never see battle, sign your name on the dotted line, get sent to the front line, meet lots of interesting people that you cant understand cuz the interpreters are all gay and thats not allowed, then kill them!"

PM, Whens the game starting?

I'm waiting on 1 more person's action. If I do not hear from them by tomorrow when I get to work, I will likely be forced to replace them :duh:

Edit: Inactivity will the the death of me -_-

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Poor Marth, my poor prince...

I say hang em!

Hmm, depends. Baddies can be power-played, right? Don't hang 'em, one of ours probably.

What was that all about??? Suspicious or just normal paranoia??? :blink:

If we get no replacement then can we have a day 0 lynch and resurrect the player into the other role??

Or no PM no action, this is why I don't like the power play idea, baddies get the advantage in these situations - no missed actions :(

...If I die tonight, LIS did it.

If I don't die tonight, LIS, I'm having trouble deciding what results you're trying to get with what you say, so I make sure the opposite happens. Little trust goin' on here dude. I'm convinced you're just trying to psyche me out.. and it's working. :wacko:

...If I die tonight, LIS did it.

If I don't die tonight, LIS, I'm having trouble deciding what results you're trying to get with what you say, so I make sure the opposite happens. Little trust goin' on here dude. I'm convinced you're just trying to psyche me out.. and it's working. :wacko:

It's not just freaking you out... I'm all paranoid myself :blush:

Wow, this is one long night... *Waits anxiously*