Butterfly's open,

what you could not.

Ends they are joined,

By a very thin wall.

Names on the outside,

reveal inside to all.

Edited by hambone

25 answers to this question

Woooood! where you been? I'm sorry that's not it either. But good guess.

Man, I have to tell you. It's horrible to have this site blocked from my job. I always did my best work when I had a good riddle stuck in the back of my head. I guess it kept the OCD in check! I'm sure I've missed some great ones in the past few months. It's good to see you're still around.

Man, I have to tell you. It's horrible to have this site blocked from my job. I always did my best work when I had a good riddle stuck in the back of my head. I guess it kept the OCD in check! I'm sure I've missed some great ones in the past few months. It's good to see you're still around.

Was afraid that you might have fallen off the map. I've noticed some people go away and don't come back. MrsP,??? I hope she's okay. :unsure:

Was afraid that you might have fallen off the map. I've noticed some people go away and don't come back. MrsP,??? I hope she's okay. :unsure:

Sad to see that she's not around anymore. She was very gung ho and had great riddles. This site though does see its share of rampant posters that fade into oblivion. Few of the all stars that were here when I started remain. Lotus may still be checking in every now and then (not sure since I've been gone for a while) but she used to be the queen of the den. What about deannaart, PG, or hugemonkey? So it goes I guess.

A caccoon?

Sad to see that she's not around anymore. She was very gung ho and had great riddles. This site though does see its share of rampant posters that fade into oblivion. Few of the all stars that were here when I started remain. Lotus may still be checking in every now and then (not sure since I've been gone for a while) but she used to be the queen of the den. What about deannaart, PG, or hugemonkey? So it goes I guess.

A caccoon?

Butterflies is not literal, (just a hint) and pg posted today thankfully, haven't seen him as much either.

EDIT: look at that, learned how to spell butterflies in just that last 1/2 hour :lol::duh:

Edited by hambone

Butterflies is not literal, (just a hint) and pg posted today thankfully, haven't seen him as much either.

EDIT: look at that, learned how to spell butterflies in just that last 1/2 hour :lol::duh:

Funny, because I derived each of my guesses without that line and thought that that line specifically made each of my guesses too easy and therefore incorrect. Glad to see I was wrong/right.

A can.

There are can openers called (butterfly can openers), lots of good answers but the correct one was a tin can or can. Most everything else people were guessing you could open yourselves. :dry: