BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Of Course

plainglazed

Question

7 answers to this question

Firemen rushing to a fire and then after saving those who could be saved, regarding the burned ashes?

Btw I haven't forgotten about that other riddle... like I said I'm stubborn... it'll just be a while before I return to it.

Church. ?

Hey Pg, long time no hear from, how you been?

Hey hb - Been ok, thanks for asking, save for not being able to spend as much time as I would like to in the Den with all of you. Hope that will be changing. Have been catching glimpses from the sidelines. Seen you've been active, good stuff. As for your answer, no genuflecting required here.

Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner...or maybe a wedding reception

Hey dD - I like and accept your answer (esp. the first one). Had initially intended for a more general word to go along with some of the double entendre/common phrasing but after I wrote it, realized the potential holiday timeliness.

Firemen rushing to a fire and then after saving those who could be saved, regarding the burned ashes?

Btw I haven't forgotten about that other riddle... like I said I'm stubborn... it'll just be a while before I return to it.

Hey DN - not what I was looking for but a hot take on it as expected. You know how to reach me if you ever get the time and itch on that other...

a meal...??? (yum)

:D

my mum actually gave me a few minutes....cool...:D

EDM - that's the ticket, of course. thanks for solving this one.

a toaster,oven,or egg timer

how do trickythief - guess we know now what it actually was I was attempting to describe though I do like your answer (and your riddles)

a hotdog eating contest? pie?

Hi t_mo - not it but that last little word should be the answer to at least one riddle out of ten imho. Thanks for playing along.

Well two a.m. and couldn't sleep last night. Maybe I was hungry. Hope to be back soon with better riddles and rest. Always fun...