BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

6 answers to this question

:blush:

My friend Stewart and I were renting a fishing boat. Stew, who has a fair bit of a stuttering problem, told the proprietor of the rental place "We nuh-nuh-need the buh-buh-buh-boat fffor thhree and and and and and a half hours." True story. Really.

:P
Edited by mabus

:blush:

My friend Stewart and I were renting a fishing boat. Stew, who has a fair bit of a stuttering problem, told the proprietor of the rental place "We nuh-nuh-need the buh-buh-buh-boat fffor thhree and and and and and a half hours." True story. Really.

:P

Sorry, good try but can't accept it. I should of stated that stuttering is not allowed, nor is quoting others. That's what I like about forums like this, all your faults will come out! LOL

A similar example describes a sign for "Fish and chips", with an observer—pointing out that the words in the sign were not evenly spaced—saying, "The gaps between 'Fish' and 'and' and 'and' and 'chips' are unequal."

A similar example describes a sign for "Fish and chips", with an observer—pointing out that the words in the sign were not evenly spaced—saying, "The gaps between 'Fish' and 'and' and 'and' and 'chips' are unequal."

The internet can be awesome in its capacity to provide information. I wonder is there any problem that can be posted on here that cannot be solved by google?

The internet can be awesome in its capacity to provide information. I wonder is there any problem that can be posted on here that cannot be solved by google?

Probably some of the more mathematical ones.

"Should the sentence have all and words in a row like and and and and and or we can have commas in between them?"

well, this may sound like a query but is is indeed a meaningfull sentence fulfilling the requirement!! I think..!!

Can you write a sentence that is perfectly logical, meaningful and correct that has the word "and" repeated five times in a row?