BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Scooby Doo Mafia

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm not dead yet and my role is going to be revealed in a second anyway.. *rants with noose 'round neck*

MUSIC wtf is wrong with you?! :o You couldn't vote, I know why (as should anyone who has solved the riddle *cough cough*), but man EPIC fail on the part of you and whoever your indy-master is. Total teammate betrayal, for the obvious reasons, but did you not think that I'd catch on and out you as a sort of revenge scheme? You know what I thought of you, obviously my suspicions didn't go away because of the Sayalzah move I decided to pull. Actually, no, it's not even your fault. You couldn't vote. Hopefully someone knows what that means. Still sorta your fault, you could influence the decision of the person deciding your vote, thus increasing your chances of winning, but nice, you've ruined it. So.. the indy's inactive, that much I can guess at this point.

Peace out, go baddies! :D (Assuming that fails, go goodies!)

WHAT??!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: When did I become the Indy minion? Apparently you're the only one who got that memo. You'll soon find out that the only teammate betrayal was in your post :mad: *sighs* Izzy, Izzy, Izzy :dry:

Oh, come now. True teammates save teammates from getting lynched. You've been exposed to my reasoning, you're not exactly doing a good job of denying it.

When did you become the indy minion? Roughly two days ago, give or take a bit. ;P

Sorry Sayalzah, had to get you out of the way. No hard feelings, eh? Today should have gone differently.. but I had to keep the tar monster (yeah, know who you are bro, along with pretty much everyone still in the game) alive because of my suspicions of Music. She knew too much, so I had to buy myself time to figure out what to do with her. Tar and 10v should continue carefully..

WHAT??!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: When did I become the Indy minion? Apparently you're the only one who got that memo. You'll soon find out that the only teammate betrayal was in your post :mad: *sighs* Izzy, Izzy, Izzy :dry:

Quoting it, in case you try denying it later.

See, had you been anybody else, you would have started wtfing at me, twisting this into some evil plot to take another goodie down with me before I go join the ghosts. You've admitted being my (ex)teammate. The riddle explains your lack of vote. Case and point. ;)

My only reason for a lack of vote was what I said earlier. I knew I wouldn't be able to get back on anytime before the lynch to change it if need be, so I took the safe route and refrained from voting. From what I've seen, one vote can make or break a lynch and I didn't want that to be the case in case somebody *ahem* :dry: only needed one vote to keep her alive. Btw, what exactly do you expect me to deny?

My only reason for a lack of vote was what I said earlier. I knew I wouldn't be able to get back on anytime before the lynch to change it if need be, so I took the safe route and refrained from voting. From what I've seen, one vote can make or break a lynch and I didn't want that to be the case in case somebody *ahem* :dry: only needed one vote to keep her alive. Btw, what exactly do you expect me to deny?

How long do you need to vote, dude? I checked last night, you were online when I first started the thing for Sayalzah. I was going to PM you to tell you to get on the vote with me, but then remembered we don't have BTSC during the day, so didn't. So, you were online. Then a few hours later:

15ish hours before day ends:

1. Sorry I've been gone, busy busy night.

2. I'm fairly certain I said that in Halloween Mafia... About you...

6ish hours before day ends:

Honestly, I won't be able to get back on until after the lynch, so I don't want to screw up the votes with one I won't be able to change. In fact I'll probably have to hop off after this post... Sorry for not being of more help to you guys :blush:

edit: color

Day ends:

2 or 3 people playing?? Oh well times up!

You had plenty of time. No vote defaults to vote for self, leading to ability loss. Which you are well aware of. Had you been able to vote, you would have at least taken a shot in the dark (like Slick did) to avoid that, if you weren't sure whether or not you'd be on.

The first time I was on, I was getting ready to leave for a football game, I was only seeing what I had missed throughout the day. I had no intention of trying to post while in a huge rush, that would only lead to people questioning my bad decision and hasty actions that I was sure I wouldn't have means to defend.

15ish hours: It was nearly 11:00pm my time, and that was the most my half-coherent mind could muster. I was tired and again, just checking thing really fast.

As for the third time, I was again in a rush.

I know you'll just say that these are excuses, but that's what happened and if you don't believe me, I'm sure I won't be able to change your mind anyway.

As for becoming the Indy roughly two days ago, that didn't happen. In fact, the whole idea of me being the Indy is a complete work of fiction.

*mentally debating whether or not to go through your post/online history to verify your statements* Eh... at this point I don't really care. I'll leave it up to everyone else. I mean, you get lynched either way. As a teammate, the *least* you could have done would be something along the lines of "I think Izzy's reasoning is pretty solid. I'm not sure, but I'm going with <person>, but my vote is subject to change."

Ok folks please stop - this topic is for a 'game' of mafia, Izzy you are dead, I'm as fed up as you over the lack of attendance. If you need to complain do it through the proper channels please. I have given plenty of time (more than usual), for voting. Those that do not want to play please have the curtisy to let me know.

Thought I put the Lynch post in, but must ahve previewed and whoops... re-writes

Votes default to self, no votes = loss of action next night and ties result in a multi lynch with a follow up lynch .....

Day three....

A Bridge to fast!

Fine misty rain over Coolsville and a mad mob of disguised citizens gathered out side the 'Old Malt Shop', well most of them anyway. After confusion and rebelliion it was decided to go for a multi death, perhaps hoping for a quick end to the Mystery Inc and any other new factions that may or may not arise. They all jumped onto vehicles to catch their victims....

Izze was seen in Brandonb's new Saab which he had left on his drive unlocked, Sayalzah in yellow Ford Capri; machines finally tuned and racing out of town as fast as possible. JarZe and Marth took off in red Corvette while GM joined slick in his blinging Hummer to give chase. Catching up fast, the mob were just two minutes way from the old wooden bridge that would lead to the highway that would allow their quarry to escape for good......

At the bridge Izzy was just ahead of Sayalzah who accelorated to pull alongside her on the bridge. Izzy not wanting to be in a position of devil take the hind most, decided to ram the Capri, doing so locked the cars together. Sayalzah thought it would be wise to push back, but at that point Izzies offside tyre puctured causiing the rim to dig deep into the wooden bridge; like a tram line, it took control of the two vehicles. Unfortunately for them not a straight line and the two vehicles raced over to a 30m drop at great speed...

The mob now caught up, found that the vehicles pointing nose down into the muddy waters, trunks raised in the air. The Capri door dropped open and all around were astonished to it empty save for a book which floated to the river bank. Slick picked up and red the cover, 'The greatest Spells of Sarah Ravencroft'. At the point her ghostly figure rose into the air and disappeared for good....

Meanwhile The Saab with Izzie in it remained poised in the water; Marth watched as the trunk flipped open showing a brown creature inside. Hiding there was Scooby-Doo. GM noticed the green T-Shirt of Shaggy on the twisted body at the wheel as the river water carressed and washed the limp sole of the Mystery Inc detective.

Day four: Another Lynch!

2.GMaster479

3. JarZe

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

10.Music

13.akaslickster 16.Rihanna

Time to end of lynch 21:00 my time (20:00 GMT/UTC) 15th Nov 2009

Some payers will be loosing actions the next night:

Links are in my profile too, rules are linked in your RD mssg

Scooby Doo Game on wiki - rules

Introduction * * * 1 * D1 * N2 * D2 * * D3

Day 0

Riranor - Daphne

Night 1

DudeyDude

(JarZe stuck in a lane N1+D1)

Day 1

Clozobozo - Mummy

Night 2

Crazypainter - by M.Inc

Framm - by 10k Volt

(izzy - stuck up)

Night 3

BrandonB - by M.Inc

Day 3

Izzy - Shaggy/Sccoby

Sayalzah - Sarah R

So we're going straight into another vote? :huh: Ok then...?

As GMaster said, Izzy gave us Music so I'll have to go with that

2.GMaster479 - voting for Music

3. JarZe

7.Ictinike

8.Marth - voting for Music

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16.Rihanna

I was very tempted to bandwagon though, I decided to be different this time. My ESP lit up a little as well. This may change instantly. Speak up peeps. We want to hear from you all.

There was a lot mentioned in Izzy's posts and you were mentioned there too slick... I think you shouldn't rush your vote...

I'm gonna hold my vote for now, I still wanna see what music has to say about the votes he has on.

Okay,

tpaxatb user_popup.png

will take Rihanna's place as she seems to be absent - don't know what the other two are doing??

the consecutive vote for ties was meant to encourage decisiveness not avoidance!

I may extend if we have volanteers come in - but frankly, I'm not shopping for them.

3. JarZe

7.Ictinike

10.Music

13.akaslickster - voting for tpaxatb

There was a lot mentioned in Izzy's posts and you were mentioned there too slick... I think you shouldn't rush your vote...

I'm gonna hold my vote for now, I still wanna see what music has to say about the votes she has on.

Buena idea!laugh.gif Edited by akaslickster

Right now, after reading everything, it's pretty obvious that music is in mystery inc. What I'm trying to figure is why slick voted for JarZe instead, then, when I was announced as a replacement, immediately changed and voted for me. Hmmmmm... :wacko:

3. JarZe

7.Ictinike

10.Music

13.akaslickster - voting for tpaxatb

16. Rhisanna/tpaxatb - slick

I'm conflicted. Two hours left and no response to why slick did what he did.

3. JarZe

7.Ictinike

10.Music

13.akaslickster - voting for Music

16. Rhisanna/tpaxatb - slick

I'm conflicted. Two hours left and no response to why slick did what he did.

Even I didn't know what I did so I will change to my original bandwagon theory.

Hooray! I got my color back at work.