BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Scooby Doo Mafia

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I guess we both go since I'm not going to just go down when I know I'm good and I'm not exactly sure about you...

3. JarZe - voting for Marth

8.Marth - Voting for JarZe

13.akaslickster - fast but not loose

16.tpaxatb - fast and furious

Marth, if you're good then prove it and don't vote... Come out with your role and we can end this tomorrow (maybe without a lynch).. You might know who I am by now... Let me know what your plan is...

8.Marth - Voting for JarZe

13.akaslickster - Stuck in Tar

16.tpaxatb - Stuck in Tar

Fixed - only JZ and PM can vote

11 hrs n 27 mins to go

Edited by Lost in space

Marth, if you're good then prove it and don't vote... Come out with your role and we can end this tomorrow (maybe without a lynch).. You might know who I am by now... Let me know what your plan is...

I don't see the logic there. If I remove my vote and you keep yours, I die. If I remove mine and you remove yours, the vote defaults to ourselves and still ends in a tie and we both die. And how in the world would outing my role be of ANY benifit whatsoever...

I don't see the logic there. If I remove my vote and you keep yours, I die. If I remove mine and you remove yours, the vote defaults to ourselves and still ends in a tie and we both die. And how in the world would outing my role be of ANY benifit whatsoever...

Because if you're a certain goodie and die (or don't)then we win (goodies)... But now that I think about it, you would already know that if you were, so I'm guessing you're bad!

Edited by JarZe

Because if you're a certain goodie and die (or don't)then we win (goodies)... But now that I think about it, you would already know that if you were, so I'm guessing you're bad!

How would me dying help the goodies. The more of us there are, the more likely to take out the remaining baddie. And if you are said baddie, I do not mind going down and taking you with me to make that happen.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Prince_Marth85

How would me dying help the goodies. The more of us there are, the more likely to take out the remaining baddie. And if you are said baddie, I do not mind going down and taking you with me to make that happen.

Edit: Grammar

I never said you would die, read carefully what I wrote. We have a chance to live (both of us) if you're "that" certain goodie... Oh and who do you think the remaining baddie is???

I'm starting to think you're the baddie. Why? Because I don't see the connection between slick and tpaxatb if they're both from different factions. Just a thought though, I'm not sure of that...

On the other hand, I had you as "that" certain goodie, but your doubts are making me more suspicious.

I think that you know who I am, but since you're not "that" specific goodie you don't wanna take that chance... Although, I don't see the point of the lynch if you were bad because if we both die we end up winning anyways, so that's just another reason for me to believe that you're good. It's up to you... ;)

I never said you would die, read carefully what I wrote. We have a chance to live (both of us) if you're "that" certain goodie... Oh and who do you think the remaining baddie is???

I'm starting to think you're the baddie. Why? Because I don't see the connection between slick and tpaxatb if they're both from different factions. Just a thought though, I'm not sure of that...

On the other hand, I had you as "that" certain goodie, but your doubts are making me more suspicious.

I think that you know who I am, but since you're not "that" specific goodie you don't wanna take that chance... Although, I don't see the point of the lynch if you were bad because if we both die we end up winning anyways, so that's just another reason for me to believe that you're good. It's up to you... ;)

If you're the goodie you're implying then you can't protect me from lynching. There isn't a goodie that's immune to lynching.

If you're the goodie you're implying then you can't protect me from lynching. There isn't a goodie that's immune to lynching.

Ok, here's the deal... There's no point in hiding our identities if we're both goodies... I'm certain there's "this one" goodie that's still alive and if you're "that" specific role you wouldn't die even if lynched... I just need to know if you're that goodie... If not, then we can just find another way to get out of this...

Ok, here's the deal... There's no point in hiding our identities if we're both goodies... I'm certain there's "this one" goodie that's still alive and if you're "that" specific role you wouldn't die even if lynched... I just need to know if you're that goodie... If not, then we can just find another way to get out of this...

I'm still trying to determine what makes you think I'm immune to the lynch as I don't see any ability presented that would make me immune. I'll remove my vote FOR NOW. But I need evidence presented that shows why I would be immune to the lynch. If I don't get that evidence, I may reenter my vote.

8.Marth - Voting for

Edit: Just want to note...THIS is the reason there's still a vote going. If you're bad and trying to trick me then baddies would still have the chance to win. So don't think you're off the hook with that no reason for a vote thing.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

I'm still trying to determine what makes you think I'm immune to the lynch as I don't see any ability presented that would make me immune. I'll remove my vote FOR NOW. But I need evidence presented that shows why I would be immune to the lynch. If I don't get that evidence, I may reenter my vote.

8.Marth - Voting for

Edit: Just want to note...THIS is the reason there's still a vote going. If you're bad and trying to trick me then baddies would still have the chance to win. So don't think you're off the hook with that no reason for a vote thing.

No!!!.. You're right... My reasoning is WAY OFF!!! I'm freaking stupid I didn't read the details in the RD... One of us HAS to die...

I'll come out with my role just so the least important of goes, and I think it's me... I'm the Tar Monster... So if your role is better than mine you can just vote for me right now and I'll call no contest in my next post and get this over with...

Sorry for all that CRAP I was talking about, I can't believe I missed that "little" detail... :blush:

I'm removing my vote so we can decide who dies.

3. JarZe

8.Marth - Voting for

3. JarZe

8.Marth - Voting for JarZe (Though I'd rather not have to...)

I had a feeling that's what was going on. And you can't protect me from lynch, only death at night. I'd rather not have either of us die at this point as you can protect me from death tonight if the last remaining MI member comes for me...But unfortunately that isn't possible...So it's clear who we are based on this discussion. Of the 2 remaining, who do you think it is. Slick or Tpax. I'm leaning toward Slick but I can't be certain.

This is so wrong that one of us must die...I'd rather it didn't have to end that way. What a cruel fate for the protector and the protected to be against one another during the vote...

I know, I really wish I didn't have to die either because I at least could've kept you alive at least another night... To be honest I'm leaning towards Slick also, I don't know why, but just the way he's been playing makes me think he's the remaining baddie, although I have to admit that tpax hasn't said that much at all and the former player didn't help us in anyway either.

Now that I think of this, the remaining baddie will obviously kill one of you two tonight, and I don't know who the other goodie is so I'm a bit sure he'll go after you. I just hope it's a block or save action. On the other hand, you can't kill until tomorrow night, which sucks cause then we could've ended this tonight. It seems like it's gonna be quite a tough task, hopefully the other goodie can help you out.

G'd luck goodies!

@LIS: I call no contest!!!

P.S. I think that if one of you gets killed tonight, it's gonna be a goodie-baddie tie, right? :huh:

I know, I really wish I didn't have to die either because I at least could've kept you alive at least another night... To be honest I'm leaning towards Slick also, I don't know why, but just the way he's been playing makes me think he's the remaining baddie, although I have to admit that tpax hasn't said that much at all and the former player didn't help us in anyway either.

Now that I think of this, the remaining baddie will obviously kill one of you two tonight, and I don't know who the other goodie is so I'm a bit sure he'll go after you. I just hope it's a block or save action. On the other hand, you can't kill until tomorrow night, which sucks cause then we could've ended this tonight. It seems like it's gonna be quite a tough task, hopefully the other goodie can help you out.

G'd luck goodies!

@LIS: I call no contest!!!

P.S. I think that if one of you gets killed tonight, it's gonna be a goodie-baddie tie, right? :huh:

No, tonight should be an odd night. I can attack tonight Hehehe

Day 5

Battle of grea't'wits... or is it!

Early morning in Coolsville and the sun is rising fo once; a disturbance breaks out a melee has ensued. Marth and Jarze accusing each other over two MIA Coolsvillians :) Slick and tpaxatb had been found gone!!! Jarze throws the first punch while Marth roles with it and so it continues with some choice phrases thrown in. Till a respite occurs their is no relenting between the two. Jarze continued to accuse Marth of being ignorant and lacking knowledge, that is until a certain small piece of curencey was forced by gravity to descend to it's lowest point ????

Jarze pulled back and declared to Marth that he had indeed been responsible for some of the action that caused the inaction of one of the MIAs - for the good of all true monsters. They look each other in the eye - fixed for a few seconds. Jarze has a melt down like all good Tar Monsters do. A dark clould loomed for a while over Coolsville turing it to SuperCollsville, a freeze took place. Jarze's melt down was actually a sacrifice knowing he could not recover from such a proonged condition. Marth stared as JarZe became nothing more than a piece of the road.

JarZe was the Tar monster

You know hwat to do, you know when to do it.

8.Marth

13.akaslickster

16.tpaxatb

Actions in 23 1/2 hours please or now!

Edited by Lost in space

Night 7

Evening out or evening out!

Slick and tpaxatab managed to free themselves from the grotesque mess of the Tar Monster, which had spread himsef a little to thin. Marth had decided to go out and check what may or may not be a minor disturbance. Slick went home to change first, took a beer and went back out. tpaxatb just wanted to end things one way or another and thus stayed out to see what could be done about it....

All for one and one for all!

A short while later a noise was heared over by warehouse 51, around the building lights flikered, flashed, sparkled and popped. The Cyber Phantom heared the commotion and decided to see what was going on inside. There he spied the 10,000 volt ghost connecting himself for a quick fix, or a quick charge, by directly accessing the main input cables which affected the grid. Cyber Phantom was worried that this may casue an imbalance to the power supply and thus ruining his cyber empire. Also turning up descreetly on the scene was Fred who wanted to keep out of harms way if possible, but hopefully get two for te price of one, at that point he realised that he could do with an extra action to enable him to copy one of their powers.

Sparks and bolts of lightning began to fly as each began to persue ther own cause. Thankfully Fred was used to being dazzled by Daphney and was not overpowered by the glares and flares of the pyrotechnic freaks. A final blast and glow took place as the 10,000 volt ghost zapped out at Marth and nothing happenned. The two took a moment to realise that they must have been evenly matched.

While yet another face off occurred, Fred took out a powerful ghost capture lawer and hit Marth full in the chest and in the blink of an eye he was gone.

Sorry Marth, two agoanst one!

You two guys know who is left, unless one of you concedes it's a draw, so just report in here within 24 hours or there will be a winner...

I'll post up who's who later.

Thanks for playing folks, some of you were siick, busy etc and it could have been more fun - there ought to be a tweak or two and a rematch, but that's up to you.

Of course I'm not conceding.

I don't know, I'm confused. I thought it was night 6. Which means that Marth targeted neither of us?

Interesting strategy if true - force a tie instead of going for the win.