BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Scooby Doo Mafia

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Default as vote for self. (Jarze, Ictinike and Music)
  • Players need to change it, any spoiled (no votes), will result in that player loosing ability that night. (JarZe)
  • 2nd offence results in that player being lynched instead.
  • Tied votes results in more than one victim.
  • Tied votes results in a successive Day, the Night is skipped.

Day 4....

Mobsters or Monsters

A crazy night with the haunting music, or was it the haunting of Music? The Ghosts of Shaggy and Scooby-Doo had momentarily found there was basck to Coolsville for one las visit and let out their cries an whales that had the angry town baffled and confused....

The group had decided to take maters into their own hands and attack Music chasing her down the street. A fork in the road ahead with the fog comming down fast; ahead of the menacing mod lay choices of loosing thir victim or taking a wild shot...

A gun was fired as the dense fog engolfed them all. They slowly made their way forward to where they last saw music and discoverd abody on the ground. After it turning over face up the group were amazed to see Ictinike open eyes staring upward with an earie emptyness.

No clues were found!

2.GMaster479

3. JarZe (Blocked by host)

8.Marth

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16. Rhisanna/tpaxatb

Ictinike - Miner 49er

see my profiel for links if needed It is Night 5 Nearly 22 hours to get night actions in 20:00 GMT 16th November 2009

Thanks to all those that are sticking with the game.

Music if you are watching - you are alive

Edited by Lost in space

Night 5

Bling Bling!!

A wheel spin start says it alll; Fred grabs the Mystery Machine and goes all out for vengence of Daphne, Scooby and Shaggy. Roaring across town in search of his target whie leaving Velma to ponder and search for clues. Fred parks the van and goes inside 'Disco Very Club' where would be musicians practise their talents in front of a live audience....

Music, Jarze Marth, Slick and tpacatb, all sat at seperate tables, watched as GMaster imitate the 'Bird'; his rapidly implied passing chords where as good as Parker's. GM finnished up with a little Jaz number and a big round of applause. He packed up his Conn and with a feeling of accomplishment walked out of the club....

So confident was GM that night he felt the need to hold on to his success for as long as possibe; rather than take the bus or cab, he walked. While remenissing he never noticed the footsteps behind him. Fred pulled out his unique gadget for sending ghosts, ghouls and monsters where they belong. In a split second GM had been extinguished.

Fred went back to the Mystery Machine only to find it smouldering and sparking. It had been thumping out loud music, with disco lights and it's magnetic speakers that distracted and nearly destroying the Cyber Phantom. Poor Fred, another reliable old friend lost.

No Clues where found

3. JarZe

8.Marth

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16. Rhisanna/tpaxatb

Sorry GM, thanks for playing - the sax :)

It's Day five

I won't be around till 9am Wed 18th

Wow I so missed tonight. Oh well good luck goodies

Uhh...I think you forgot the "No ghost posts" rule...Anywho...On to the vote. I think it's obvious who to go after. Got away once...But not again.

3. JarZe

8.Marth - Voting for Music

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16. Rhisanna/tpaxatb

Edited by Prince_Marth85

3. JarZe

10.Music - voting for Marth

13.akaslickster - voting for Music

16.tpaxatb

Well obviously the lynch is going towards me, so why don't I put in a vote just for the fun of it? After all, it might be my last one this game.

Well obviously the lynch is going towards me, so why don't I put in a vote just for the fun of it? After all, it might be my last one this game.

Ok now this sounds like a "no contest"...

3. JarZe - voting for Music

16.tpaxatb

3. JarZe - voting for Music

16.tpaxatb- voting for Music

Obvious who it is, and it should've happened last time <sigh about inactives>.

PS

I keep having visions of the mystery machine bumpin' from the last post - I'm gonna have to find some scooby doo cartoons to watch B))

I wanted to say something before the day was up. After re-reading the posts and (finally) catching up, I have my suspicions about the last MI member...and the voting patterns make it pretty obvious who it is. I am quite frustrated at this point, due to the lack of actions (and daytime conversation) by the person I took over :mad:

I wanted to say something before the day was up. After re-reading the posts and (finally) catching up, I have my suspicions about the last MI member...and the voting patterns make it pretty obvious who it is. I am quite frustrated at this point, due to the lack of actions (and daytime conversation) by the person I took over :mad:

Well give us some insight. If they know you have information but you don't tell us, they will likely kill you tonight to silence you. Whatcha got?

Unfortunately, my insights are only strong suspicions. My predecessor never acted...and my action last night yielded no information (i'm just unlucky that way, i guess). My suspicions are based mostly on the way the votes went...

Day 5

Don McLean singing...the day the Mooosic died...

Mad mob of Coolsville gathers again and took no chances this time; puling Music from her bed at 6am and dragging her outside. There was gonna be retribution, coolsville will be ruled by monsters and ghouls. Once outside Music begged for mercy; pleading that she had not been the Independent or aid in anyway. The town knew she was not on their side, and as a human, Music could be lynhed the old fashined way....

They took her off to Coolsville Triangle and quicky put the noose around her neck while perched at the gallows. Ironically Music was about to become a ghost too. The floor gave way, her head snapped and her body was limp in no time!

Music - Daphney

3. JarZe

8.Marth

13.akaslickster

16.tpaxatb

four left, night actions in asap - I'll be on in the morning otherwise you have till 21:00 GMT (23 hour from now)

So no night plans for monsters - the baddies have BTSC

Edited by Lost in space

Night 6...

Road to hell....

Coolsville citizens, ghost and monsters were becoming far and few between. Fred, missing the Mystery Machine, not to mention his 4 chums, made his way to the centere square. Marth slick and Jarze were a ittle edgy and one by one did what they wanted to do or had to do....

A sticky situation or two....

Things were getting a little tricky in Coolsvile, not knowing which way to turn, how to get out of the Cyber world. As slick was heading to town he was tpaxatb comming the other way; both a little uneasy like a build up to high noon. As they neared they watched each other very carefully till they drew up close and eye to eye (or was it eyes to eyes?). Standing there for a moment before one of them broke the silence; "Nice night for a walk" Said slick. "Could be warmer" said tpaxatb. They kept an eye on each other as they walked away, that is they tried to walk away, the pair of them stuck in the Tar Monsters grip.

Tar monstered (kidnap rule) Slick & txtb

3. JarZe

8.Marth

13.akaslickster - fast but not loose

16.tpaxatb - fast and furious

This should be interesting

Will this be a paradox! Will they vote each other and die? Ditto if a consecutive lynch

Couldn't wish for a better finale.

23 hours and 9 mins from now, or no contest which ever comes sooner

3. JarZe

8.Marth

13.akaslickster - fast but not loose and voting for-JarZE

Will this be a paradox! Will they vote each other and die? Ditto if a consecutive lynch

3. JarZe

8.Marth

Hopefully, I had made the correct decision. Now off to the bar to celebrate.laugh.gif

Who knows till end of lynch. Kidnap = safe, but no vote etc!

Basicaly it's Marth and/or Jarze to die :unsure.gif

Edited by Lost in space

I really don't know what happened there, by reading the rules I couldn't find anything that says that when the Tar Monster kidnaps X player then Y player is also kidnapped (including himself) :huh:

Anyways, Marth if you're good we need to talk about a way to make us win.. If you're not, you can just vote for me and then we'll see... :dry:

So...If we vote for each other we both die...but if we don't vote at all, the votes still go to ourselves which still ends in a tie...And apparently they're safe from lynch...Uhh...Doesn't that automatically mean we both die :blink: :blink:

Edited by Prince_Marth85

So...If we vote for each other we both die...but if we don't vote at all, the votes still go to ourselves which still ends in a tie...And apparently they're safe from lynch...Uhh...Doesn't that automatically mean we both die :blink: :blink:

That depends on who you are???

So... It's up to you...

Then I guess we both go since I'm not going to just go down when I know I'm good and I'm not exactly sure about you...

3. JarZe - voting for Marth

8.Marth - Voting for JarZe

3. JarZe

8.Marth

13.akaslickster --JarZE

Hopefully, I had made the correct decision. Now off to the bar to celebrate.laugh.gif